This will be the last time

At least you will be able to have your hit whilst away now ;)

Ooohh let me know if that's any good if you do!

Made the egg custard with cinnamon rather than nutmeg as I had it in. The custard tasted good but I think I left it to cook too long. I love egg custard so will definitely make it again.
packing today so excited for our holiday.
using up stuff so breakfast Porridge, berries Hex A
Lunch boiled egg and tomato salad, pear, orange
Dinner chicken, leek, sprouts, clementine, pineapple strawberries
Snacks Options, NAS Ribena, Banana, ML Yogurt

I may well have to have a looksy at that! When do you go? I've started my packing already...lol..

Have a fantastic time!! See you when your back :)

Well that was fantastic but gained over a stone while we were away, three weeks all inclusive! Managed to ignore fresh baked bread and potatoes and many of the puddings but way too many piña coladas and mai tais than was good for me.
have managed to lose most of it in he first week home so it seems ts true that if it goes on quick it come off quick. Back on plan now, but another holiday planned for July :-0.
Breakfast weetabix banana and milk hex A/B
lunch planning a barbecue with chicken, HM burgers and lots of salad so probably no need for dinner, will see how it goes

First barbeque of year was lovely, made chicken kebabs and they were great.
Today Breakfast porridge made with water, berries.
Lunch tuna salad
Dinner HM chicken curry and rice
Going to make a rice pudding with my HEB allowance of Alpro to see how it goes. Need to find some quick lunches so going to try and find some of these mugshots that people talk about

Here to sub, well done on your loss so far :)

Food looks good for today - want to try the rice pudding and egg custard, might have to pull my finger out and get on the making wagon soon. I have so many SW things i want to try but never actually get round to doing it!

Food looks good today, though I would struggle with such a small lunch! I crave food at about 11am and still need a big(ish) lunch!

Back