This will give you a laugh

medgibbons

Hi guys this is hilarious - just at the end of day six - had a great day just back from the cinema and happily drank my water for the duration. My OH just cooked himself some potato waffles and i got SO much pleasure from LITERALLY putting my face in them and inhaling over and over again :) no temptation to eat them but they smelt like the most high class gourmet food EVER created - think i will enjoy trying one again when this all over - dont know if im the only one there who has got a kick out of smelling food but i feel quite happy now :D

Lol you are not the only one chicky... am on day 5 have been cooking and actually loving it. Smelt cooked chicken at Asda and it felt so good. Good luck with your first WI

Thanks Hun good to know! Have my first day back at work today since starting the diet , have my blender with me and all my food for 24 hours ( I'm on a 27 hr shift) hopefully they get me through !!!

same here :D :D
i cook hubby's tea nearly everyday and practically have my nose in his food...
xx

Thats so Funny. The first week was ok for me it didn't bother me at all cooking for the OH and kids until it came to cooking the Sunday roast that was a killer for me. Thank god yesterday was much much easier and got through it no problems. Good luck with your first WI X

Back