Thomasina's Exante diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Zenaworrier, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Hi guys!
    Started today and a bit confused!!! I have 17lbs to lose ideally. It is my hubby's graduation on the 13th and I would like to shift some before then! After that his family will be here so will refeed having one meal a day.
    I tried the strawberry and chocolate shakes which I like but had the chocolate and orange bar earlier and I really didn't like it! I have tried the Tesco Ultra Slim bar's before and I really like them so I am thinking of substituting them. What do you think? Only problem is then I have got a box full of exante bars sitting there!
    Wish me luck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zenaworrier

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    OK well day 2 and feeling OK! Lost 1.5lbs overnight :). Tried the soup last night and didn't particularly like it but I'm hoping once I get into ketosis everything will taste a bit better! Going to stick to shakes and one tesco replacement bar a day for a while and see how I get on!

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck with your plan. Such a shame you don't like the bars, I think they're lovely! Perhaps after a week or so your tastebuds may adjust a little and you might enjoy them a little more, also the soups. I was dreading trying the soups but so far so good. I've had at least one of each and don't mind them at all.

5. Amandine

Amandine Member

Diet:
    Exante TS
    Tomorrow I will be at the 2 week mark. Can't weigh at the moment as too heavy and although I feel I've lost a bit I'm not convinced I'm achieving the kind of rapid loss others talk of, which is a little disheartening. I AM doing it 100% although last couple of days have been hardgoing. Maybe someone else will take the bars off you, personally I think I should stick to liquids at the moment as I scarcely drink enough water as it is. Wish you the very best.

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    How are you doing today then Thomasina? Fine I hope. Get these first few days out of the way and you know it gets so much easier.

7. Zenaworrier

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Thanks girlies Well lost 2lbs in two days so that is putting a smile on my face!
    Realised yesterday that the Tesco Ultra slim raspberry bars have citric acid in them was sooo annoyed! I tried the toffee, raisin and nut exante bar and it is bearable so going to be having those.
    First day back at work today and I'm knackered! Think I am going into ketosis because my mouth is rank and I have got a bit of a headache. Have bought some ketosticks and I have traces so I am getting there!
    But loving the weather- put a maxi dress on today!
    Hope you all have a lovely day! I forgot to add that last night I had a boiled egg. I woke up feeling a bit weak and hungry so thought it was better than having a bit pig out!
    Amadine good luck! If you have been 100% there should be no reason for you not to lose weight!
    Bev- I am ok thanks! Just a bit weird the second time around! I don't have so much motivation this time so it is a bit harder! Made up a chart today to cross of the days and lbs! Hoping this will help. How are you getting on?

8. Zenaworrier

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Just found out that I have been drinking the wrong coke as well :( This is not going as well as I thought!!!!

9. TheCookieMonster

TheCookieMonster Padlocking the cookie jar

Current Weight:
    15st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't stress too much about the coke/bars, at least you know now - and on the plus side its clearly not affected your losses badly if you've lost 2 lbs in 2 days and have trace ketones already!

Good luck with the next few days,

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.