Thomasina's final push!

Hope ur feeling better T x

Hello lovelies, been a bit neglectful here lately but been so busy!
Things are going well. Lost 7.5lbs so far :) . Today seems the first day I have had ketosis breath- forget how yuck it is!!!
I've had 2 meals so far. I had a chicken salad last Saturday and chilli and veg on Monday but I felt so yuck and needed something. I may have one meal a week to keep me going- will see! I have also started gentle exercise to get me a bit toned up as well.
Everything else is going well. Got app through for counselling and work is fab :)
Generally good times!

Well done on the loss T thats fab and you're are sounding very upbeat about everything :D x

Brilliant! So glad things are going well for you ... I bet you feel great after that fab loss :) well done!! xx

Well done on the loss, fantastic. Great to hear things are going so well for you right now.

Fab loss Hun!

Keep up the good work. You're doing well.

Great loss babe well done! Delighted you're feeling so happy xx

Thanks ladies. Still doing ok apart from a twix the other day :(. 1 more kilo to go and back to be 10 stone something :)

Still going strong! Haven't lost as much this week but I have ate 3 times for various different reasons. So now dead on 11 stone and lost 10.1 lbs so far :) .
This week I've done loads of exercise so I don't know if that has effected things so I might slow down on that a bit!
Got a team meal on wednesday and its at the harvester so really not sure what to eat. I have to have veggie stuff and everything comes with carbs! Don't know what to do....

That's a fab loss - well done!!!

You're doing really well Hun, can't u have a variety of salad?x x

You can always ask them to leave the carb and ask for extra veg serving?x

Sorry been awol just lots going on!
So diet- still going well ish. Had a bit of a blip last week after a work's meal out where I was a bit naughty and struggled to get back on it for a few days. And now I'm back on it I've got really bad acid reflux so being sick most days :( So I have been eating in the evenings because the thought of a shake when I feel sick grosses me out! Off to the docs tomorrow so I am hoping they can sort something out.
But almost a stone gone and I can tell the difference in my body :)

In other news I started counselling on Monday and boy was it emotionally draining but I know it will be worth it in the end.
Also N's brother got his student visa so will be coming over from Pakistan any day to live with us for the next 2 years. We get on really well and it will be lovely for N but just have so much to do beforehand!
Hope your all ok x

Back