Those first few days of Thinspiration

losit

Hi all,
What are the things you have told yourself that got you through those first few days.

Top tips for physical and mental survival.

If we add them in point form we can print them off and look at them first thing in the morning.
So here's mine..

1. Feelings of weakness, tiredness, aches and pains are your body adjusting.

2. There are no ''hunger pangs'' just FAT BURNING.

3. Fluids are paramount..sip all day, plenty of teas, warm water if your too cold.

4. You didn't get fat overnight, you wont get thin overnight. There are no failures here, just those addressing thier food problems.

5. LOGON LOGON, and follow such threads as HONK! If you were 100% Today and NON Scale Victories(Stolen from another Board)
Use this site and it's wonderful members for support and advice.

6. If like me, the scales doesn't always reflect your efforts, use a favourite pair of jeans/dress to chart your progress. I weigh heavy naturally so have decided to leave the scales as my target and go with a belt I feel good with on the 3rd notch.

Last edited:
Hi all,

1. Feelings of weakness, tiredness, aches and pains are your body adjusting.

2. There are no ''hunger pangs'' just FAT BURNING.

3. Fluids are paramount..sip all day, plenty of teas, warm water if your too cold.

4. You didn't get fat overnight, you wont get thin overnight. There are no failures here, just those addressing thier food problems.

5. LOGON LOGON, and follow such threads as HONK! If you were 100% and NON Scales Achievements. Use this site and it's wonderful members for support and advice.

To add to lostit's points....

6. The hunger pangs are like withdrawal symptoms. They will not last forever!

7. Losing weight is hard but being fat is hard. Which hard do i want to choose?

Great idea lostit....any one want to carry the list on?

My skin is getting clearer

8. Remember why you are doing this in the first place. If it means remembering an ex boyf/girlf or hanging up a dress in 3 sizes smaller than you are! That will motivate you!

9. Give yourself a reward at the end of a goal like a big night out to showcase how you look in a fab new dress! The fact you're buying the dress in a SMALLER size will drive you on more to lose even more and the compliments from others will boost you to no end! Think "I'm worth it!" :D

10, 10, 10! I don't want to go through week one again! Headaches, lightheadedness, lack of sleep and initial hunger pangs (days 3-5 are a biatch). But worth it in the end.

10, 10, 10! I don't want to go through week one again! Headaches, lightheadedness, lack of sleep and initial hunger pangs (days 3-5 are a biatch). But worth it in the end.

Totally agree!!!! Forgotten how hard the first week is.

That's so true!!!!!

11. If I'm not eating I can't be expected to do the dishes or clean the kitchen can i:p

I cannot wait to start wearing smaller clothes I have already bought some and I am only on day 3 haha but I feel like im doing well not feeling hungry, no headaches and i also think im in ketosis already if that is possible lol Just cannot wait to get to my 1st weigh in eeek

Back