those who've been doing it for a while - do you really lose your hunger?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by angi, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. angi

angi Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Well I am on day 4 and although part of the day i'm not hungry at all (so maybe going into Ketosis?) I do still get pockets of hunger which can be quite intense. I keep telling myself that once I've been on it for a couple of weeks I won't feel hungry and that is what is keeping me going. Do the experienced LTers ever feel hungry? How long did it take for your hunger to do in the beginning? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi, im on week 7 also....dont think im hungry anymore just the temptation to ram summet down my mouth when im feeling really hard done by gets me lol....but rest assured those moments are few and far between and now I generally have to remind myself its time for my shake.... (I know that sounds impossible because the first fortnight I nearly chewed my own arm off!)....I remember reading these threads and people saying it gets easier....and thinking yeah rite!..but I was wrong, the wise peeps who hve done this for the lond haul are all knowing and hunger will pass, so keep at it, your doing fab!! xx

Sal

4. BellaMamma

BellaMamma Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.92%)
    yes, the hunger really does go. I am on day 17, and most of the time, I just WANT something to eat. I am not actually hungry.

5. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    I have just finished my second week. The hunger does go, but when it is time for my shake I do feel sometimes like I REALLY need them. Also, when I am cooking for my family I do have a tendancy to smell food! A lot! ha ha. It is getting much easier tho so stick with it xx

6. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I think it really depends. Hunger doesn't go away forever, I'm on my fifth week and I get hungry sometimes, but sometimes I could walk around the best food and not even want to take a bite. It's fluctuating I would say, probably depending on your level of different hormones in the body. What I know for sure that hunger always goes away at some point whether you eat or not.

7. angi

angi Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks all that's good to know, I am now on day 5 and not feeling as hungry, I must be in ketosis by now surely? Staying with relatives next weekend and can't get out of dinner so I'm going to make the best of a bad situation and bring some chicken and brocolli to eat myself, nothing else, do you think that will ruin everything or will I still be able to keep my ketosis? I don't know what else to do as I can't just sit there with my shake whilst they are all eating (it's my partners relatives I've never met before) that's just too embarrasing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.