Thought I'd give it a go!

Aaw she's gorgeous! Well done on starting jogging, I'd love to start couch to 5k but will start in the spring as hubby gets home late and it's still dark. Once lighter nights come in it shouldn't be a problem. I'm fasting today! Here's to a good one for both of us. Xxx

Just had a look... 5K is 3.1 miles. I think it'll be a few weeks before I can do that, but it'd be a great goal!

Good luck with your fast too!

Oh my god caz she is beautiful!!!! I want one! What have you called her? Walking her will burn calories when she is old enough :)

I usually sign up to a race for life then I have no option but to train ha

I was going to fast today but parked somewhere different today and passed a costa..... No willpower! I will fast tomorrow though but just not feeling it today.

Day 5 of no sweet treats and it's not THaT bad!

It's a bit harder to fast though as I'm generally hungry in a mornjng cos I'm not pigging out at night.

Last thu I fasted and went to the gym burning about 400-500 cals so felt amazing! Might do the same tomorrow :)

I've gone a bit mad with the exercise thing I think!

Gave up my gym cos I wasn't getting my monies worth and hardly saw the hubby. He set me a 'home gym' thing in the garage so we could do my together

In the meantime bought 10 day passes for a gym near work which I forgot about until last night...

Then found out the lady that did my favourite class at my old gym does it at another gym pay as you go so have started going there on a thu

Oh and got insanity thinking I could do that before vegas!

And finally got a leaflet through for a new gym near me £16.99 a month no joining fee or contract so have booked spinning fri Nd Monday and combat on Sunday!

Oops! Think I need to give up my job to fit it all in! Ha

No such thing as too much exercise! Insanity is amazing!!! I completed day 63 yesterday! I'd live to do spinning! Xxx

I know just wish I had a few more hours in a day. Was off work last Monday and we went for a massive bike ride in the sun wish i could do it every week. I rode miles yesterday too-need to be a WAG! Ha

Your right there! Some of the insanity workouts were 1hr 26mins so of have to start them at 5:55 so I was finished by the time I'd get the kids up and ready for school and I start work. Was really tough going but I'm a bit of a psycho in the sense that once it's a set day challenge I will not miss one day. Lol. The alarm just kept getting pulled forward. Needless to say I'm glad I've done it and will do it again but.. Got insanity fast and furious to do me just now ( only 22mins ) until I can afford t25. I've got the Shaun T bug lol. Xxx

Oh my god you have kids too?! Your such an inspiration!! Just shows you can do anything if you put your mind to it. The fit test just nearly killed me :( thought I was getting fit but that's another level of fitness ha

I have a 15yr old and an 8yr old lol! The fit test is a killer eh? :/ xxx

So... Dilemma... I lost a lb at weight watchers tonight that's 2.5 in 2 weeks of doing 6:1 (failed 2 fasts :(. ) so the question is... Do I go back to following ww cos that's what I'm paying for after all or do I do 5:2 and actually stick to it and lose even more weight?!

Personally, I'd do what works and if it works better when paying to be paid publicly then carry on but stick to that 2nd fast! Lol. If you lose more when doing ww then do that? Xxx

First week done and 2lbs down. Pleased with that!

Your right there! Some of the insanity workouts were 1hr 26mins so of have to start them at 5:55 so I was finished by the time I'd get the kids up and ready for school and I start work. Was really tough going but I'm a bit of a psycho in the sense that once it's a set day challenge I will not miss one day. Lol. The alarm just kept getting pulled forward. Needless to say I'm glad I've done it and will do it again but.. Got insanity fast and furious to do me just now ( only 22mins ) until I can afford t25. I've got the Shaun T bug lol. Xxx

Oh my god just done a class you would love it was like insanity-the worse thing I've ever experienced in my life! Nearly vomited!! No pain ok gain eh?! And did spinning last night! Back in the game!

Been really crap at fasting lately - crazy stress at work, health scare, working some evenings, etc. Still jogging though and loving it!

Hope everything's okay caz? Well done on sticking with the jogging though xxx

Back