thought i'd inspire myself....

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya,

i'm starting LT on tuesday so i can work it round payday lol, so to inspire myself i was looking at smaller clothes and bought some 1 in every size under mine now just to look at (from ebay) and hang on my wardrobe probabily sounds like im mad lol.

really determined now and told everyone im doing it so not to offer me anything to eat.

That's a great idea, not mad at all. I considered doing that but I'm not in proportion (huge bewbs!) so no idea what size I'll end up heh good luck with it, anything that motivates you is a good thing.

Not mad at all Kelly.....I'd kept some old jeans (cos they were expensive and used to fit really well) to start with I couldn't get them much past my knees but now they fit great and, surprisingly, they're reasonable fashionable again as they're quite high-waisted so no muffin top!

I've bought myself two tops for the summer in a size 14. Didn't want to get too ahead of myself but I'm hoping they might even be a bit big once I get to goal. I really want to be a comfortable size 12 on both my top and my bottom half.

I've done this but slightly different. I'm an 18 or more so, a comfy 20. So i've bought an outfit, nice top and jeans in a 16. So when they fit comfortably, i'll buy a 14 and so on. I think it will help, i'm starting up again Wednesday but good luck!!x

I've done the same- size 18 dress and leggings, coz by the time I fit them my beautiful duo boots should do up too! If all goes to plan then this will be July!

I've done this but slightly different. I'm an 18 or more so, a comfy 20. So i've bought an outfit, nice top and jeans in a 16. So when they fit comfortably, i'll buy a 14 and so on. I think it will help, i'm starting up again Wednesday but good luck!!x

Hi sweetheart, it will be good to have you back x

Great idea Kerry, my wardrobe (or loft I should say!) already contained bags of clothes in smaller sizes that I was able to get out and try on at various stages. The best thing I have done is get rid of all the clothes that are now too big so I can never grow back into that size again! x

Sorry *Kelly not Kerry! LT making me braindead at times. x

Hi
I have a lovely all in one I suppose you'd call it a jump suit, it's in a size 16, I will probably cry when I can fit into it, seems along way off just started LT today.

Im a 16 in bottoms & 18 on top, cursed with big boobs, i bought a size 14 pants the other day, bate into it but its only 5 - 6lbs away from fitting properly lol, I shop on-line and buy clothes in smaller sizes on sale all the time & most importantly i get rid of the bigger sizes right away, im hoping never to fit into them again.....

Trose1203 said:
Im a 16 in bottoms & 18 on top, cursed with big boobs, i bought a size 14 pants the other day, bate into it but its only 5 - 6lbs away from fitting properly lol, I shop on-line and buy clothes in smaller sizes on sale all the time & most importantly i get rid of the bigger sizes right away, im hoping never to fit into them again.....

I'm similar to you, currently a 12 bottoms and 16 top. I've not dared go into stores like Next etc yet as it'd break my heart if I was 16/18 in there :( I'll do those stores when I'm already at goal hehe

quite happy today nothing big tho really but i went into primark and usually a size 18 trouser fits ok(big belly from 4 kids lol) but i got into a 16 today was really happy and they were in the sale too LT here i come i'm ready for ya

Back