Step2 810kcal thought I'd introduce myself!

Wow!you look fab! I should have taken some before pics so I could compare but never did!
Hmmm I can understand avoiding certain foods but my CDC said if my weight plateaued then a week or two on ss will kick start the weight loss again. I think you sort of have to make the diet your own and adapt it your individual circumstances if its something you're going to be on for a long time.

Keep going! What's the expected weekly loss on step 2 compared to ss?

Total loss = 26lbs

Keep going! What's the expected weekly loss on step 2 compared to ss? Total loss = 26lbs

I'm not sure tbh! My CDC keeps saying how everybody's different and that people who have more to lose will have bigger loses. I have about 3 stone to lose so I guess 3 stone in 3/4 months is pretty good, I think I've just built myself up to have these massive weight loses lol.
I def need to do more exercise, but what with working, studying, family etc it's hard to find the time- when I finally sit down then I'm not moving for anyone lol! Although in saying that I did have the time to stuff my face with cake in the first place so I guess it's swings and roundabouts haha

Hahah oh what are you studying. As long as you lose the weight I guess it doesn't matter if it takes a bit longer compared to someone else.

Total loss = 26lbs

Thanks brighton chick. I didn't take any pics specifically but I happened to have my pic taken just before. It was seeing myself on TV that made me make the change.

As as for the loss difference I've been told that as it's only200 calories per day difference and depending on your activity level that might make you use those calories that the losses are more or less the same.

Hahah oh what are you studying. As long as you lose the weight I guess it doesn't matter if it takes a bit longer compared to someone else. Total loss = 26lbs

I'm doing my nurse training and working in a brain injury unit so both very full on things!
Yeah I think as long as it gets done I'll be happy!

Thanks brighton chick. I didn't take any pics specifically but I happened to have my pic taken just before. It was seeing myself on TV that made me make the change. As as for the loss difference I've been told that as it's only200 calories per day difference and depending on your activity level that might make you use those calories that the losses are more or less the same.

Wow you were on TV?! That's so cool! Yeah I've got a few pics that make me feel awful. I'm looking forward to not dreading having my picture taken and not having that sinking feeling when you get tagged in something on Facebook lol!

On tv? Ahhh I want to work as clinical neuropsychologist with ppl with traumatic and acquired brain injury. Must be very hard as a nurse

Total loss = 26lbs

Haha same. There is one photo on facebook where it's the worst possible picture known to man. Never want to go back there I was huge!!! Still fat but not as fat

Total loss = 26lbs

I'm a forensic scientist and was asked to do some stuff on a bbc4 TV show but when I saw it I was so tubby!

Im in due to do another set of filming in a month. Hopefully all will be good and I will look great on TV!

It it took me 3 months to lose the 2 stone. But I had a couple if weekends away and a couple if weddings in there.

You must tell us when it's showing so we can look out for it!

On tv? Ahhh I want to work as clinical neuropsychologist with ppl with traumatic and acquired brain injury. Must be very hard as a nurse Total loss = 26lbs

I love it! Sounds weird but it's actually so much fun. As it's a residential home, I work as a support worker so get to take people out and just really spend time with them which is lovely.
Wow a neuropsychologist! That must be so interesting! Would that be something you would do in hospitals or more in the community/residential homes?

I think it was on in January maybe December. With the tall slim woman talking about ways your house could kill you back then!

Back