Step2 810kcal thought I'd introduce myself!

I love it! Sounds weird but it's actually so much fun. As it's a residential home, I work as a support worker so get to take people out and just really spend time with them which is lovely.
Wow a neuropsychologist! That must be so interesting! Would that be something you would do in hospitals or more in the community/residential homes?

I think you can work in both but it's a long road... Only just finishing PhD and will then have to do clinical doctorate and then specialize.... Ohhhh. Need to be fit and healthy so I last the distance.... No point doing all that and crippling myself being obese!!!

Total loss = 26lbs

Haha I feel that way about nursing- how can I promote health when I'm spilling out of my chair and get black eyes when I run?!
Wow it is a long path but really will be worth it once you get there. The thing with these long courses, they just make you all the more determined!

To be honest I am struggling. At home I'm fine but once I'm in work I have to cook three meals a day and it's so difficult not to pick! I'm not eating meals as such but it's the piece of pasta here and the bite of chocolate there. It's so tricky! Not doing as much exercise as I'd like either :(
What about you?

I'm ill at the moment so not really eating anything. I would say just try to stick to it as much as possible because it could still be taking u out of ketosis and making u more hungry! You can do it though maybe have some sugar free mints to have while you've cooking???

total loss = 31 lbs

Noooooo to sugar free mints! They'll have something in them that will bugger up the diet I'm sure! Lol

How are you both getting on?

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

This is true- it's a never ending cycle! I'm hungry so I eat which takes me out of ketosis so I'm hungry so I eat lol!
Well I've been having the mouth spray for the funky breath but that's about it tbh! Just have tears streaming down my face as I'm cooking lol!
Tbh I've been good today and yesterday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Still TOTM though so feel as though I've put on 10 stone although it has stopped my hunger which is good!
How are you both doing?

I get the breath spray from primark! All 60p of it....I have about 8 lol

I'm doing ok. Yesterday I could have eaten my child I was so desperate for food but I was asleep by half 9 to didn't do any damage thank goodness!

Today has been easier thankfully

Just had my weigh in....lost my first stone!! So happy I could cry! And it's TOTM which just makes the loss that much sweeter lol!
May have to try primark one! I got the McLeans one and it's foul lol!

Wow that's an amazing loss hun!!! Well done!
Hope you're feeling very motivated right now

not too bad here. Just keeping myself busy to get through the long weekend! i hate being on cambridge over bank holidays

Being given a lift home by my colleague and she's decided to go through the McDonald's drive through :( she doesn't know I'm on diet so she keeps asking me what I want and saying I'm being silly for not having it. So hungry and this really isn't helping lol!

Back