Step2 810kcal thought I'd introduce myself!

Too right! Hopefully I'll be on a higher plan nearer BBQ season lol

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Ha ha ha classic line!!!

Noooo don't spoil it lol

Haha did you try and give him a burger instead? Lol

I'm not doing too bad. I'm trying hard to stay on track and so far so good :) how you getting on?

Yeah haha! No was sat giving him evils from across the room while I tucked into my leek and potato soup lol!
Yeah I've been good- since this weeks loss it's given me extra motivation which is good do I'm really hoping for another good loss this week!

Well done hun! It's amazing what a weigh in does for the motivation. This is why I say to people to just give it a week...1 week out of their lives and then they'll believe too lol

On day 21 today! But I lost 5 stone in 5 months in 2009 so this isn't new to me lol

Omg wow that's amazing!! Well done you! How long did it take you to do? Are you finding it easier this time around? I knew it sounded like you knew what you were talking about- I've just started my fifth week and still feel like I don't have a clue lol!

5 months for 5 stone but didn't follow the plans. Maintained for about 6 months and then lost good habits due to circumstances and then quit smoking so it didn't stop.
I'm was 'only' a 14 when I started, so haven't got as much to lose by any stretch of the imagination but it still needs to come off. Size 12 I beckoning.

I've learned the science behind the diet and listened to people that know better than me.

I'm one of these horrible peoples that believes your 100% or nothing. I don't 'cheat', if it was allowed, it would be in the book. It works for me being this disciplined though.

How are you finding it 5 weeks in?

Wow that's amazing! 5 stone is just astounding! I have about 3 to lose and I'm anxious about reaching it! It's great you managed to maintain to begin with- that's the bit people usually stumble at so I've heard! But you know you can do it which must be such a confidence boost.
I'm finding it ok. My other half eats loads of rubbish and still manages to be a skinny minny which drives me crazy!! He wasn't so supportive at first and carried on bringing takeaways home and stuff, but now he's started noticing the results he's got much better. The first stone has been such a surge of motivation- I think I lost slower than most people as I'm on step two so I was really beginning to beat myself up about it, but now I'm starting to see that 3 stone is actually possible lol!

I'm lucky as I only have my daughter so food is simple in this house, she loves healthy food which helps.

I feel pretty dreadful today, which is making me want to eat but resisting the urge.

How are you getting on? Still feeling motivated? When do you have weigh in? Mine is tomorrow evening :(

I'm lucky as I only have my daughter so food is simple in this house, she loves healthy food which helps. I feel pretty dreadful today, which is making me want to eat but resisting the urge. How are you getting on? Still feeling motivated? When do you have weigh in? Mine is tomorrow evening :( Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Yeah that must be great- and as you are the parent to a certain degree you can control the food in the house! I'm finding stashes of chocolate everywhere which is driving me nuts!
Aw everyone has days like that, it's not fun. Stay focused and just remember how good you felt at the end of it before!
I'm still motivated although I did find it difficult yesterday as we were over friends for dinner and I felt really rude not eating! Other than that I'm surprisingly doing ok lol.
Good luck babe I'm sure you'll have a great result! You've stuck to it so strictly there will def be a reward for your hard work! Mines on Thursday evenings- it creeps up on me so quickly every week haha.

How did your weigh in go LizzRob?

I didn't see your other message!! Sorry hun for missing it.

Lost 4lbs and 3" on Tuesday evening. Have you had yours today??!

Don't be silly it's fine babe! :)
Oh wow that's fab! Well done you!! Such a boost when you get a loss like that! :) I lost 2 pounds and 3 inches this week- considering I had dinner out the other night I'm pleased with that! 2 to 3 is turning out to be my average lol! As long as the inches are going I'm a happy girlie!

Wow that's Super hun! Don't know any other diet when losing 3" a week is normal :) the pounds will follow. You still coping ok with the diet?

Back