Step2 810kcal thought I'd introduce myself!

Oh it does count as exercise hun! I'm not doing too badly. Totm and weigh in tonight a day early so not holding my breath for a decent result :( I'm doing 20 min of jillian michaels tonight and them I'm going I order a yoga mat and DVD so I'm not doing too much Current loss: 16lbs and 10.5 inches

Aw babe it's so annoying, especially as TOTM usually means cravings- for me anyway! But hopefully will mean you'll have a bigger loss next week as bloating and water retention will have gone. Keep going chick you're doing so brilliantly!
Well I did my challenge! I went for a power walk/jog with dog! I felt really self conscious like people were looking at me thinking 'what's that fat bird doing jogging' but actually was pleased as punch when I got home. Don't get me wrong, Paula Radcliffe has nothing to worry about but I feel like I took the first step!

Oh I hope so. Only lost a pound which is hard to get my head round :( and I'm so bloated today!

Yay well done you! That's super news! I'm glad you managed it! How do you feel today?

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Aw that's so annoying when you feel like you've really been trying, but you know the reason why it isn't as big a loss as you'd like and it's completely out of your control. A pound loss is still fantastic and it's one pound less you need to go! You're doing fab chick so keep it up!
Ha yeah my legs are killing me! No pain no gain- or loss- I guess lol!

Have you done more running today?

I've just done 30 min Pilates so I'm feeling stretched lol

Got to do work tonight so that will keep me distracted

No I've been working all day so given it a miss! Had a sole source day though so pretty chuffed about that!
How are you feeling today? That's good having work to distract you- boredom is the devil lol!

Well done on doing SS for the day, do you think you will do it more often?

I didnt end up getting much work done last night, i was just too tired, but another 100% day under my belt.

Had a couple of dulcolox and hey presto, no more bloating! Back to feeling smaller today so hopefully that will show on the scales on tuesday.

Still not got a dress for the wedding as well :(

Well done on doing SS for the day, do you think you will do it more often? I didnt end up getting much work done last night, i was just too tired, but another 100% day under my belt. Had a couple of dulcolox and hey presto, no more bloating! Back to feeling smaller today so hopefully that will show on the scales on tuesday. Still not got a dress for the wedding as well :(

I might do actually- I didn't find it as painful as I thought I would!
Ah fantastic! Feeling bloated is the worst, really puts me off doing anything!
Oh that's annoying, when is the wedding? Maybe you'll feel more inspired to find something now you're not bloated ;)
How have you got on today?

I might do actually- I didn't find it as painful as I thought I would! Ah fantastic! Feeling bloated is the worst, really puts me off doing anything! Oh that's annoying, when is the wedding? Maybe you'll feel more inspired to find something now you're not bloated ;) How have you got on today?

That's super then! :) I'm glad it's something you'd carry on as it'll set you up well for maintenance!

Wedding is a week on Sunday! I'm going to shop Saturday, dreading that.

I've been as good as gold. Done another 100% day and 25 min jillian michaels! What about you?

That's super then! :) I'm glad it's something you'd carry on as it'll set you up well for maintenance! Wedding is a week on Sunday! I'm going to shop Saturday, dreading that. I've been as good as gold. Done another 100% day and 25 min jillian michaels! What about you? Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Do you think so? How is maintenance? I'm dreading it already!!
Lol I know what you mean, but I'm sure you'll find something and wow everyone there! You'll have to tell us what you end up getting ;)
Wow you really are amazing! Definitely someone to look up to! I've ordered the Jillian Michaelmas abs DVD on amazon, fingers crossed I'll use it haha!
I had my weigh in a day early today and lost 2 pounds which I'm happy with- it was a last minute change of plan to today so I'd only eaten like an hour before I went so I'm not really paying any attention to it lol! Usually I have my last shake/ meal before 1pm and then go to get weighed at about 5 so I don't feel bloated or full- it's silly because I don't even know how much difference it has but it makes me feel better haha!

Do you think so? How is maintenance? I'm dreading it already!! Lol I know what you mean, but I'm sure you'll find something and wow everyone there! You'll have to tell us what you end up getting ;) Wow you really are amazing! Definitely someone to look up to! I've ordered the Jillian Michaelmas abs DVD on amazon, fingers crossed I'll use it haha! I had my weigh in a day early today and lost 2 pounds which I'm happy with- it was a last minute change of plan to today so I'd only eaten like an hour before I went so I'm not really paying any attention to it lol! Usually I have my last shake/ meal before 1pm and then go to get weighed at about 5 so I don't feel bloated or full- it's silly because I don't even know how much difference it has but it makes me feel better haha!

Maintenance is scary, but I didn't do it right. I bounced between being obsessively restrictive to over eating. I hadn't changed my lifestyle to suit a healthy future, I am this time.
I love jillian!!! She's amazing!
Well done hun that's super :) so how much is that in total now? Do you measure inches?

Maintenance is scary, but I didn't do it right. I bounced between being obsessively restrictive to over eating. I hadn't changed my lifestyle to suit a healthy future, I am this time. I love jillian!!! She's amazing! Well done hun that's super :) so how much is that in total now? Do you measure inches? Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Really? See that's what I'm worried I'm going to end up doing! I know a few people seem to switch to weight watchers or slimming world for maintenance but I have no idea what I'm going to do! I think you're doing so brilliantly, it's fantastic!
Haha thank you chick! That's 18 pounds and 14.5 inches so I'm pretty chuffed!! It's only been in the last 2 weeks people have begun to notice which is such a confidence boost! I don't think getting to goal weight is something that's going to happen quickly for me- especially due to my lack of exercise which I WILL change!!- but I'm in it for the long haul not just a quick fix so I'm pretty committed to sticking at it!

you have the right attitude which is more than can be said for some! youre sticking to the plan and accepting that you have to change and that counts for a lot!

I'm not switching to SW or WW, i think they're evil (no offence).. I''m going to calorie count and do the 5:2 intermittent fasting to maintain. I've worked out my TDEE which is how many calories i burn doing nothing for my goal weight, so if i stick with that and do exercise i should be ok! :)

Annnd i'm back to feeling bloated and windy! :( Might have to give up the bars!

you have the right attitude which is more than can be said for some! youre sticking to the plan and accepting that you have to change and that counts for a lot! I'm not switching to SW or WW, i think they're evil (no offence).. I''m going to calorie count and do the 5:2 intermittent fasting to maintain. I've worked out my TDEE which is how many calories i burn doing nothing for my goal weight, so if i stick with that and do exercise i should be ok! :) Annnd i'm back to feeling bloated and windy! :( Might have to give up the bars!

I've heard about the 5:2- is that the good during the week and bad at the weekend one? (To put it simply haha!) I've never attempted slimming world or weight watchers so I'm curious to see how it all works!
I suppose there's lots of methods you can use, but essentially it's just burning as many calories as you eat haha!
Aw bless you babe, it's just horrible feeling that way! Do you think it's the bars causing it? :( I've had to pretty much stay on the senakot most of the way through!

Its a fasting diet, so 5 days at your TDEE and then 2 days at 500 calories....which is old hat to us SS pro's so i would still use the products.

Well i asked on the FB group and they've said i'm drinking too much water :( So i'm going to try and cut it back a bit and see if that helps. i'm glad its not just me thats having issues though. you bloated and ouchy? or just the farts lol

Wow so actually that seems much easier than I thought! 2 days at 500 really doesn't seem to bad at all! Do you get to choose what days you do or do they have to be together?
Haha omg I miss farting! I'm bloated and feel huge but I can't fart or go to the toilet! How are you getting on today?

Wow so actually that seems much easier than I thought! 2 days at 500 really doesn't seem to bad at all! Do you get to choose what days you do or do they have to be together? Haha omg I miss farting! I'm bloated and feel huge but I can't fart or go to the toilet! How are you getting on today?

Yeah that's what I thought. And apparently it's a nice 2lb a week loss. Nope they can be any day you like. Mine will be Monday and Wednesday, I have it all planned out lol

Haha me too! I do them so rarely. I have to get dulcalox to assist :(

I'm ok, less bloated this afternoon and I've done 45 min yogalaties (a mix of yoga and pirates) as I've had a really stressful day at work and feel a lot more relaxed. I have to restart work in a bit :(

How's you today hun?

Wow that sounds like a great plan! I know I definitely find certain days easier to be good than others! You've got it all worked out chick! What with that and your exercise you're winning the race as they say! Well done you!
I'm alright, had some bad news today- in the middle of buying a house, 2 weeks until completion and it's all fallen through so a bit of a nightmare as we've already sold our property so not sure where to go from here! On the plus side though I haven't even THOUGHT about food which is good- really had to force the shakes down tbh. It's funny really because if this was a few months ago, first thing I'd do would be to reach for the chocolate, so I guess my attitude has changed! Silver linings and all that lol!

my new life and attitude towards maintenance will keep me on plan! I was so stressed at work today i couldn't wait to get home and do some exercise to try and calm down! this is so unlike me, but i like it! :)

oh no hun i am so so sorry :( Thats a horrible situation to be in! I dont even know what to suggest....can you store youre stuff and move in with friends/parents and then buy chain free? Glad its not pushing you to eat though! thats real determination :)

That's fantastic chick! Just shows how your attitude has changed from finding food as a way to wind down and swapping it for exercise! That's such an amazing thing!
Yeah it's a rubbish situation, not really sure what to do at the moment! Pull out of sale of my place or what! Nightmare! I'm sure something will work out, it's just hard to believe it will when everything feels so hopeless! Oh well- onwards and upwards!
Have a good day today babe!

Back