Step2 810kcal thought I'd introduce myself!

Thank you- you too! No it's a fab diet and I'm starting to get to grips with all the rules and stuff so I feel like I know what I'm doing!
Yeah I'm doing alright today thanks- had a hellish few days where I've wanted to reach for the junk food but I've managed without which I'm happy with! :) what about you?

Oh I could reach for food hourly but I'm being quite controlled.

The rules are stick to the book. People constantly look for 'allowed' cheats and I don't find that works for me as one cheat would lead to another. I'm so weak willed at time lol

What you up to with your weekend to keep yourself occupied?

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

That's fantastic- well done on being so focused! You're right about one treat leading to another, it is a vicious cycle!
I'm working pretty much all weekend which is a blessing and a curse. Although it means I don't eat out of boredom, I have to cook for the residents and it's so hard not to pick when I'm cooking!
What about you?

Well I can share your pain this weekend as I've decided to do some cooking with my daughter. We are also going to the cinema and seeing my sister so hopefully come the evening I'll be too tired to think about food lol it's going to be weird cooking and not tasting things! How do you manage it?

Lol yeah I think keeping busy is the key. I find the weekends so difficult! The whole world and his wife are tucking in!
It sounds horrible but I can only cook food I don't like. It's the only way I can be sure I won't dish up a portion for myself! I think as time goes on I find it easier to cook and resist temptation but it's def not easy!

Ha ha I'm the total opposite, I cook things I like that are good for my lass. So the rhubarb and pear compot is bubbling away on the hob as I type :) you being good today?

Wow you are such a better person than I am lol! I'm doing alright today- had to cook a cheese and onion omelette at work just now then sit while the residents ate it- if that isn't willpower I don't know what is! I was drooling all over the table !

Sounds lush! Did you manage 100%?

We did! Went to see turbo and my lass ate popcorn and choc next to me lol I've been as good as gold all day :)

Haha yes I did! My consultants just set me an exercise goal of an hour jog/power walk every other day. A bit worried! I walk the dog every day and I know I can walk long distances but jogging scares me to death lol!
Ah wow that is will power! Well done you! You must be SO proud of yourself!

Wow that's a lot to expect! You on SS? Just do intermittent jogging and then walking...will the dog cope? Lol
Just don't jillian michaels no more trouble zones DVD so my muscles feel alive lol

I'm on step 2 :) yeah I am worried, although I think I do need to concentrate on exercising more than anything. I mean I'm always busy doing something but it's never really as active as I think it is lol! I think I've signed up to every gym in the area at some point but always give up going! I'm awful! LOL! The dog won't know what hit her! She's still a puppy so she's got bags of energy- at least someone has!
Lol you're ticking every box today! Well done you! Isn't Jillian Michaels the biggest loser lady? What are her DVDs like? I've got the Josie Gibson one from a few years ago which is alright but looking for another one to keep it interesting lol

I'm exactly the same hun. Always easy to quit which is why I've set myself a 30 day challenge to do exercise every day, even if it's something light.
What dog do you have? Step 2 and jogging shouldn't be too bad, not sure every day is a good idea though...
She is indeed and she's brilliant. She always works 2 muscle groups at the same time as it's supposed to burn more fat. My mate has that Jodie one too! You'll have to let me know what's it's like.

I'm exactly the same hun. Always easy to quit which is why I've set myself a 30 day challenge to do exercise every day, even if it's something light. What dog do you have? Step 2 and jogging shouldn't be too bad, not sure every day is a good idea though... She is indeed and she's brilliant. She always works 2 muscle groups at the same time as it's supposed to burn more fat. My mate has that Jodie one too! You'll have to let me know what's it's like. Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

That's such a good idea- You're so good for sticking to it! I always come up with excuses like I've had a hard day at work so I'll do it tomorrow, I've got loads of washing to do so I'll do it tomorrow....the list of excuses are endless lol!
I have a black lab- she's beautiful but a handful! We got her sort of as a baby training exercise lol but sadly she has us completely wrapped around her finger! :)
Ah I knew I knew the name! I've seen her abs one and really wanted to try it! Josie's one is good and let's face it she's done fantastically well with her weight loss! But it's mainly cardio- like 30 seconds intense workout then 30 seconds slightly slower. It's exercise so it does get the job done, but I think it's mainly toning I want to do. Everything jiggles far more than it should haha! How often do you do the DVD? Do you alternate it with other things like gym and stuff?

Awwww labs are lovely dogs!! :)

ah ah now I don't want to do the cardo stuff, just the toning so tonight I have a Pilates DVD to do for 10 minutes. It'd not loads but it's enough to keep me going with the challenge.

I actually hate dvds lol I hate jumping around in the living room like a loon but I don't really have an option. I don't have time for the gym, so for now it's just DVDs but 2 different ones. It's breaking a bad habit.....I'm not going to keep putting this stuff off.

How you getting on today?

Awwww labs are lovely dogs!! :) ah ah now I don't want to do the cardo stuff, just the toning so tonight I have a Pilates DVD to do for 10 minutes. It'd not loads but it's enough to keep me going with the challenge. I actually hate dvds lol I hate jumping around in the living room like a loon but I don't really have an option. I don't have time for the gym, so for now it's just DVDs but 2 different ones. It's breaking a bad habit.....I'm not going to keep putting this stuff off. How you getting on today?

That sounds like a good plan! It's better to start off slowly than going off the deep end and being put off, which I'm a bit worried I'm going to feel like this week lol! Yeah it is difficult going down the gym- there's always something else to do or even just no time at all. I work anti social hours a lot of the time so it's ridiculous finding time when it's open and I'm about lol! Haha I know what you mean about the living room jumping! I always want to nail the curtains shut and make sure everyone's out the house so I don't look an idiot!!
Yeah a lovely roast dinner was cooked but I just stuck to veg and chicken which was good. Worried slightly about how it was cooked because I didn't see it being done, but at least I bypassed the potatoes! On a 14 hour shift and left my last 2 shakes at home so I don't think I've done too badly lol! What about you?

Thanks :) That sounds like a good plan! It's better to start off slowly than going off the deep end and being put off, which I'm a bit worried I'm going to feel like this week lol! Yeah it is difficult going down the gym- there's always something else to do or even just no time at all. I work anti social hours a lot of the time so it's ridiculous finding time when it's open and I'm about lol! Haha I know what you mean about the living room jumping! I always want to nail the curtains shut and make sure everyone's out the house so I don't look an idiot!! Yeah a lovely roast dinner was cooked but I just stuck to veg and chicken which was good. Worried slightly about how it was cooked because I didn't see it being done, but at least I bypassed the potatoes! On a 14 hour shift and left my last 2 shakes at home so I don't think I've done too badly lol! What about you?

The pirates DVD I have is super as it's in 10 min blocks. So I've just done 2 blocks and that's me done for today. My daughter even joins in.

Well done that's super hun :) I do miss chicken!!

I'm doing good today. Another 100% nearly under my belt and cooked so much food it's untrue. Just waiting to chop the granola breakfast bars up and wrap them :) and we've been painting salt dough lol

Really? See when you say 10 minutes it just seems so much more manageable! Fab!
Aw sounds like a lovely family day! Mmmmm I love granola!
How are you getting on today? I've decided to have a step 1 day today and just stick to my shakes. Been up doing housework since 8 so I'm trying to convince myself that that counts as exercise!!

Oh it does count as exercise hun!

I'm not doing too badly. Totm and weigh in tonight a day early so not holding my breath for a decent result :(
I'm doing 20 min of jillian michaels tonight and them I'm going I order a yoga mat and DVD so I'm not doing too much

Current loss: 16lbs and 10.5 inches

Back