thought i'd share a bit of good news with you!!!

Hey-Ive been hiding! Honestly, I really have been struggling with this diet, it doesnt help when u have such a big family and everyday theres somewhere to go and food is everywhere. U r gonna offend them by not eatin and u dont exactly wanna tell them ur dietin coz then they say surely u can have a bit? how about some fruit etc!!!!! Im gonna have my weigh in tom and seriously am dreading it BIG TIME. Wish me luck. U been ok? U have done so well its about time u changed ur name girl!!!

awww hun, i know how hard it can get, i know what your going through, but you gotta be strong. Its real hard work with the whole family thing... coz no one understands the whole FOOD REPLACEMENT thing, they think im nuts but the key is to stand your ground.

before i started this diet, i read about it alot online and even on here and main thing people said was that you really have to get rid of your social calender for a while otherwise something will come up every other day.

try not to worry too much about your weigh in, i am sure you will be fine. just keep at it girl!

haha... still fat bride to be unfortunately!... im hoping for a good one next week but i am going away to my sisters for a couple of days and my brother in law is an amazing cook.. and thats gonna be hard work...plus he is totally against this diet and has been doing everything possible to put me off! not gonna happen...

good luck with your weigh in hun... and dont hide... we're all here to support eachother.. come online and let off the steam xxx

your most welcome. and i seriously mean this okay, if you ever need to talk or just wanna have a rant i dont mind at all just pm or post on here... im glued to this thing... its like the only thing thats keeping me from cheating!... xx... good luck tomorrow. let me know how you get on x

Back