Thought I'd share a 'smig' food diary ...

smigget

So like I said earlier, itz day 5 for the smig and am lurrvin it (so long as I'm doin it right...) - will NOT even think of hittin the scales til nxt Wed morn, as then it'll be a clear week on SW for me ...
Y'day (Sat), as I was at work for 12 hrs, I had to think ahead - so on Fri, I did a big Quorn chilli wiv lotza roasted-in-da-oven veggies (marrow/carrot/garlic/onion/mushroom/courgette/toms/red+green peppers/celery), herbs, passata 'n Worcestershire sauce. Had lotz Fri nite (hubby loved it) and packed up 2 cartons of it for Sat - munched through lotza fruit (strawbs/apples/oranges/pears) and had brekky of 2 x Nimble (still not sure whether this can be upped to 3/4 slices) with 1 slice Edam + b/beans. Was tired and pretty full after a bowl of chilli when I got home, so just managed 1 glass vino and no 2nd HE (b), which I wasn't happy with as I know I shoulda had it. Is this all ok so far ... Ruthy .... anyone..??? Maybe I shoud have my HE (b's) earlier in the day, so's I get the full fibre content and just eat the free food around the hunger afterwards .... ????

Sounds good hun
Ruthy xxx

Back