1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Thought I'd share a 'smig' food diary ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by smigget, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. smigget

smigget Full Member

slimming world
    So like I said earlier, itz day 5 for the smig and am lurrvin it (so long as I'm doin it right...) - will NOT even think of hittin the scales til nxt Wed morn, as then it'll be a clear week on SW for me ...
    Y'day (Sat), as I was at work for 12 hrs, I had to think ahead - so on Fri, I did a big Quorn chilli wiv lotza roasted-in-da-oven veggies (marrow/carrot/garlic/onion/mushroom/courgette/toms/red+green peppers/celery), herbs, passata 'n Worcestershire sauce. Had lotz Fri nite (hubby loved it) and packed up 2 cartons of it for Sat - munched through lotza fruit (strawbs/apples/oranges/pears) and had brekky of 2 x Nimble (still not sure whether this can be upped to 3/4 slices) with 1 slice Edam + b/beans. Was tired and pretty full after a bowl of chilli when I got home, so just managed 1 glass vino and no 2nd HE (b), which I wasn't happy with as I know I shoulda had it. Is this all ok so far ... Ruthy .... anyone..??? Maybe I shoud have my HE (b's) earlier in the day, so's I get the full fibre content and just eat the free food around the hunger afterwards .... ????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Sounds good hun
    Ruthy xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.