THURSDAY HOUR BY HOUR-LETS DO IT!x

im sure hubby and i will make to move sooner or later, i think the only reason we stay here is for our families, but my parents only stay here for us and my brothers are off at uni so theres no reason that we can all go. I think its time to stop dreaming and start doing.

Cupboard under the stairs is a blooming nightmare, i never realised how much rubbish is in there, got two black sacks so far, right better get back to it!

Feeling very happy - just got back from weigh in and have lost another 3.5lbs this week! - yipppeeee

My bmi is now looking good and i seem to have only 6.5lbs left to lose! I will reassess the weight in a few weeks but I may change my goal to 9 stone. Ideally I would like to be between 9 and 9 and a half so that i have some leeway.

I spoke to my cdc about moving onto 1000 but she said it would slow things up and if i could stick to 790 to the end then it would be better. Bit confused now as alot of cdcs on here have said i should be on 1000 by now. May email cd head office to try and get a definitive answer.

Anyway, going to relax with my magazines now (the cleaning can wait!) then collect little boy from nursery at lunch time. We are planning to go to "aquababes" this afternoon which should be fun.

Lots of love to you all

xx

excellent Jodie, well done, you must be chuffed to be so close to goal. You deserve a nice rest after your early start, enjoy your mags and aquababes x

Thanks everyone and well done Sue - 8lbs is fantastic.

Yes Zoe, I find 790 much much easier than SS. I always knew that I would only be able to do SS for a short time - i managed 4 weeks and then it was aam week. I then just about managed one more week before moving onto 790.

I really need that meal at the end of the day to look forward to. I know that I wouldnt be strong enough to do SS for a long period of time and therefore 790 has suited me down to the ground. I'd definitely recommend it!

xx

Wow Jodie - Get you skinny minnie!!! BMI 23.9 indeed... You have done so well hun. You should be really proud of yourself for persevering through the weeks when your losses have been lower.

I thought you should be on 1000 plan by now. Maybe PM Icemoose. Im sure he wouldnt mind.

And Sue, huge well done on the 8lb. Hope that spurs you on to have another fab loss.

Feeling very happy - just got back from weigh in and have lost another 3.5lbs this week! - yipppeeee

My bmi is now looking good and i seem to have only 6.5lbs left to lose! I will reassess the weight in a few weeks but I may change my goal to 9 stone. Ideally I would like to be between 9 and 9 and a half so that i have some leeway.

I spoke to my cdc about moving onto 1000 but she said it would slow things up and if i could stick to 790 to the end then it would be better. Bit confused now as alot of cdcs on here have said i should be on 1000 by now. May email cd head office to try and get a definitive answer.

Anyway, going to relax with my magazines now (the cleaning can wait!) then collect little boy from nursery at lunch time. We are planning to go to "aquababes" this afternoon which should be fun.

Lots of love to you all

xx

:party0011:

jjj - well done - that's a fab loss - you're so near now you must feel great...

H x

My first weigh in and I have lost.....8lb

:party0019:

I am really chuffed with myself.

Sue
xx

:party0011:

Congratulations Sue that's a fantastic result...

Big Well Done

H x

Having a good day so far...

Legs don't ache as much as I thought they might after my first session on the trampett - going to give it another go tonight..!!!

Have drunk 1.5L of water and one Coke Zero and one black coffee and my breakfast tetra..

I'm really hoping the exercise is going to help - was disappointed that scales hadn't moved this morning..!

Lots of posts this morning - glad you're all having a good day. Some excellent WI results - good luck to everyone else getting weighed today.

H xx

Just got back from aquababes - little boy now fast asleep in his bed! It was really fun but a bit boring for his age group (2 and a half). Going to book him in for the pre-school sessions from next week where its abit more structured and they actually learn to swim! Plus the Mums get a chance to swim off and do abit of swimming by themselves which is great! He can fun while i get abit of exercise in!:D

Although its completely irrelevant I must just tell you that today has been his first day in pants without any accidents! i even risked doing abit of shopping with him - i was dreading getting to the checkout and a little voice piping up "i need a wee wee Mummy". I am a proud mummy today :happy096:

Anyway, better get off now before i bore everyone to tears:D

Thanks Sam - yes those weeks with the 1lb losses were very difficult but i was determined not to give up and i am so pleased that i persevered. It'll probably slow up abit now but the end is in sight!

Thanks Hannah - by the way, i have a trampet in the loft from ages ago. I was thinking of getting it down and wondered if you could tell me which DVD you've got and where i could get it?

Thanks

xx

Thanks Hannah - by the way, i have a trampet in the loft from ages ago. I was thinking of getting it down and wondered if you could tell me which DVD you've got and where i could get it?

Thanks

xx

Hi JJJ

Here's the link through to the website I bought the DVD from... hope it works!

PT Bouncer DVD - Complete Body Workout

It's called PT Bouncer Complete Body Workout... It's got quite a few sections and last night I did the Warm Up/Beginner's Rebounding Workout and the Short Stretch... The only disappointing thing is there's no real soundtrack - you can just about hear music in the background but he's shouting instructions all the time.

After sitting and watching it through I found it quite easy to pick-up and to be honest, would probably remember the routine if I wanted to do it to my own music or got fed up watching him. :)

I'm looking forward to being able to do the other sections like the dance and combat but feel like I need to do the beginners section for a couple of weeks first...

I've also bought a Gym Ball DVD as well but need to sit and watch it first to get the gist..

I'd definitely buy it for some home exercise, I felt like I'd done a workout. My poor legs were like jelly afterwards and I guzzled loads of water afterwards.!

Also, I'm on my own with DS and working full-time I don't get the opportunity to go to a gym. If I did, it would only be every other weekend when DS was with his dad and I can't warrant spending £50-£60 a month for membership to a gym to only use it 4 times a month...!

Let me know what you decide to do JJJ.

H x

<<runs onto thread>>

Hi all
Well done on losses!! sounds like its a good day!!
Have just got in, Victoria loved her day at nursery and didn't want to go to my sister's.. Looking good for leaving her there on monday!
Had my nails done, went to gym, have kept up with the water and had a couple of packs.
Took the children to Burger King for their tea and I had one of those chicken strip thingummys took ages stripping the coating off!!:D
Home now, got baths to do and some housework :sigh: Catch you all later on X

Back