THURSDAY HOUR BY HOUR-LETS DO IT!x

Do you ever slow down Spooky...I get worn out just reading you're posts..lol

Well I had to go out again! Hubby needed some cough stuff ( I forgot it today)
So I went to a big shopping centre. Popped into Boots and got his stuff and decided to have a mooch around the shops.
I can buy size 12's and 14's off the peg now. I went into Next, H&M, Top Shop, French Connection, River Island, and loads of others and there was NOTHING I liked :mad:
Oh well, better luck next time!!!
Off to bed soon, I am shattered! Night all X

Hi Guys

Hope you're all having a nice evening.. I've survived tea time and other temptations and now sat waiting for my frozen tetra to melt abit before tucking in... am watching How to Look 10 Years Younger - can't wait for the big reveal..!!

Had quite an eventful evening since walking through the door...

Have had my first enquiry for tickets for Mother Funkers - lady wants 15...!!! Great first enquiry..!

Completelly out of the blue, an ex-boyfriend has rung tonight.. was amazed to hear from him as don't think we've spoken for absolutely ages as he's been out of the country - was nice to catch up but bit strange. I could type for ages about him but I won't bore the pants off of you all.

DS all tucked up and I'm now just waiting for phone call from writer for Mother and Baby to do my interview for their December issue.

I'm hoping to still do my session on the trampett after the interview but depends how I feel...

How's everyone else?

SJ where are you - not heard much from you... how you doing?

H x

Evening all,

Busy day in town today, forgot about having anything whilst out. Just didn't have the hunger pangs which usually remind me to eat (thank goodness for Ketosis). So I never got my 1st shake until 3.30, managed the water though always carry a bottle around with me.:D

Came home and got stuck into some chores, vacummed (sp) through and did 3 loads of washing (where does it all come from):confused:

Just had my last shake of the day and 1/2 way through my 5th litre.:tear_drop::tear_drop: Weigh in on Sat, hoping for another decent loss this week.

Off to bed soon as I am working in the morning until 3pm......

Have a great evening what's left of it and good luck if anyone has a weigh in tomorrow.

Take Care
XX

Evening folks well first time ive been able to get on all day stupid internet's been down firstly

WELL DONE Jodie and Sue on your fabulous weight losses!!!!!!

Well it's WI for me tomorrow and i'm very excited coz i haven't been weighed for 2 weeks so i'm hoping for 3lbs then it'll be my first stone so fingers crossed. We go away as soon as i've been weighed tomoz so i wont be able to let you know until monday tea time when we get back how shall i cope without minimins keeping me on the rails arghhh

Well hope everyone's had a lovely day i'll be off to bed soon so night night all and good luck everyone who's being weighed tomorrow and over the weekend!!!

Back