Thursday HOUR by HOUR xx

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Morning everyone

Early start for me as little one wanted to get up.

Weigh in at 9am and then a free morning to catch up with bits while my little one is at nursery.

May take him swimming this afternoon but if its cold and windy may just do something indoors. The swimming pool is always so blimmin' cold and its hard to get the incentive to go when the weather is bad.

Hope everybody has a great day and chat soon

xxxx

Morning! Good luck with weigh in :)
I'm at work at my desk and i'm sooooo tired :( could have stayed in bed this morning and its only Thursday! Still got tommorow to go!
I hope you have a lovely morning and a good day - enjoy your swim if you make it.
x

Good morning all,
Good luck with weigh in the morning JodieJoJo..:D

Off to set neighbours hair in a min and then a chill out day for me. No work today.:)

Looks like we are in for another cold wet day here....just drinking a hot summer berry to warm me up. :)

My weigh in is on Sat morn..hoping to have done the stone..fingers crossed..:rolleyes:

have a good day everyone.....

Morning all!
Am back in ketosis! woo hoo!:party0023: Have had a bit of a struggle the last few days and managed to knock myself out of ketosis, but the K fairy is BACK!!!!
Glug glug glugging today, gonna make the most of it this time
Off to visit my mother today and I may fit in a spot of shopping:rolleyes:
Hope everyone has a fabbo day, catch you later girls!!! XX

hiya gang,,,,

ooooh lots of luck to you Sam and jodiejojo..... it's sooooooo exciting weigh day...and sooooooo scary too :D good luck to ya xxxxx

It's another beautiful day here in Liverpool. I have just taken some photos and added them to my diary. Not piccies of me.. no Sireee, pictures of the view I have from my back yard. The skies are blue blue blue and the sun is bouncing of the old terraced houses and making me smile!!!:character00238::character00238: "oh what a beautiful mooooorning, oh what a beautiful daaaaaay" this is me singing by the way.

have a good day guys xx sj xx

Hi
Sorry to say kids - but its a scorc her again here in the Isle of Man

Just hope it keeps up til the weekend!!!

Will post sep how I got on at my first meeting last night

xxxx

hiya gang,,,,

ooooh lots of luck to you Sam and jodiejojo..... it's sooooooo exciting weigh day...and sooooooo scary too :D good luck to ya xxxxx

It's another beautiful day here in Liverpool. I have just taken some photos and added them to my diary. Not piccies of me.. no Sireee, pictures of the view I have from my back yard. The skies are blue blue blue and the sun is bouncing of the old terraced houses and making me smile!!!:character00238::character00238: "oh what a beautiful mooooorning, oh what a beautiful daaaaaay" this is me singing by the way.

You have blue skys and sun..................................:jelous:
It is still blowing a gale here and cold...............
I want sun, I want sun, I want sun and I want it NOW>>>>>>>>

Good Morning All

Hi Good Morning to you all.......

Pleased to here everyone sounds happy and positive.

The weather her is still so very very very horrible.........

Ok, keep it up... I'm going on the 790 plan today.....

Catch you laters..

Chitty..

Morning all

At work and it's horrible in London, wet, windy and cold. Can't believe it's so different up North you lucky devils! Had my morning Espresso to get me going and on the first litre of the day!

Good luck Sam and JJJ, let us know how you get on got everything crossed for you.

Georgie
x

Morning Guys.. I'm definitely in the wrong part of the country - it really couldn't be greyer or wetter here if it wanted to be... :(

I did read a couple of weather reports that said it's meant to be better and warmer by the weekend - I hope so, as got really busy weekend planned...

Good Luck JJJ and Sam for your WI's - will be thinking of you both. You're both doing great so looking forward to hearing how you got on.. :)

I'm doing ok - jumped on the scales again this morning (wasn't going to - had told myself last night in the bath to leave it until Sat morning) but they say I'm in the 13's (13.13) and I'm so pleased - it should keep me going and motivated - I really hope to do 4lb this week so could be on the right track as was 14st 2.75lb on Monday :D

The 13's have always been my sticky patch - I've always mucked around and been in them for ages - I'd love to whizz through them like I've just done the 14's and be in the 12s in 4 weeks time... :sigh:

Anyway, heater's on, hot tetra in hand (SJ do you spliit your Tetras and top up with hot water? They're yummy like that) and water poured in jug with S/Berry - not feeling too bad but I know the minute I start glugging that the cold will set in... :(

Hope those that have the sun enjoy it :character00180: and hope everyone has a good day despite this gloomy weather.. :raincloud:

Loads of positive :vibes::vibes:

OK girls.... sorry but here's the first moan of the day!!!

Gawd its so unlike me - normally I'm upbeat and positive but can't shake myself out of this this week at all!!

I'm on AAM AND due TOTM so feeling really crappy - did a Keto test this morning and stick went just the slightest pink whereas normally is really deep pink - could AAM have knocked me out of ketosis???

Love to see everybody doing so well at their losses but sometimes feel jealous that people are losing more than me, quicker than me, when I have stuck to this religiously. However, I normally give myself a good kick up the posterior and tell myself 19lbs is great - haven't managed that on any other diet.

Sorry for the whinge - I'll be fine soon and by no means am I giving up!!!

Good luck Jodie and Sam - I mean that, honest!!!!! Look forward to hearing your losses, hope they're good ones.

morning everyone, hows things? the weather is a bit dull over here in northern ireland, but its meant to pick up later on! the wee shop up the road from me is selling 2x 2ltrs of sparkling water for £1 so i bought that on the way in to work and ive over a litre drunk already!! i love sparkling water, i find it very hard to drink still water all the time.

im in a good mood today, mainly because i was at training last night for an hour and a half and i always sleep really well after doing exercise. woke up feeling all refreshed and ready for today!!

Back