***THURSDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Crazy, I know how you feel... loss has been so slow for me some weeks, but it DOES even out I promise. At BMI 24 you need to be on 810 honey really, to kickstart your metabolism... when your body gets used to the new food & racks up the fat-burning a bit, your losses will start up again, I PROMISE. You have done so, so well and I hate to see you getting fed up about this, but 810 is the best option in the end. And also believe that at below BMI 25, there is more risk of body 'eating' lean muscle tissue, and that's NOT what you want to lose.

Please try & do 810... the rules are there for a reason & even SS+ is not really enough for your body now... hope I am not upsetting you honey, just so proud of how far you have come and want you to get there safely... Hugs.

xxx

Good morning ladies, I'm at home today and for the next seven :sigh: I've not been feeling well off and on, had a total meltdown at work day before yesterday, have an awful swimmy head feeling, pins and needles and just cannot focus.. its like having a brain that just won't click off. gp was brill and signed me off to give me some time out and to run several tests which are tomorrow.. a little worried as I need several blood tests and because they struggle to do it, I always end up flat on the bed with the fan on.. last time it took three nurses to do it.. the more they say oh you are difficult the more anxious I get.. still in my pj's on a grey day in devon and to be honest I feel abit grey too. Had a picky day yesterday.. bit here bit there, bit I am at home now and there isn't any food about except for the deluxe hamster food which to be honest can look quite appatising.. hope I don't bore you all to death with my woe's today :(

morning every1!!!!!
thank you for all your positive messges yesterday and 2day - i feel much better and am raring 2 go!!!!

good luck 2 every1 with their weigh ins - im sure u will b fine!!!

have a happy 100% day every1!!!!!!!

xxx

also does any1 know if havin milk in my tea will b really bad as i am on ss - but u are allowed milk on ss+ so dont see that it cud b that bad????

fatfreeme83 - i too miss milk in my tea, but i did some experimenting and was successful. sounds disgusting but please try - Use a little powder from the banana shake with water and use that to compensate for milk. Or if you like sweet tea, do it with vanilla. You honestly can NOT taste the banana, it is just like having a lovely milky tea. I did try with vanilla to begin with but was far too sweet...like having 2/3 sugars! But, really banana does work well. x x x

thanks emmapetty!!! sounds fab - i mite try the vanilla - i like sweet tea - but never allowed myself to have 2 sugars (unless i was hungover!!!haha)

will try it!

Weigh in results... stayed the same. Serves me right. One more week of 810... I PROMISE to do it 100% this time.

xxx

lol !!!! it brought back memories for me i can tell ya!!!!! ha ha

Let me know how you get on hun x x x

Crazy, I know how you feel... loss has been so slow for me some weeks, but it DOES even out I promise. At BMI 24 you need to be on 810 honey really, to kickstart your metabolism... when your body gets used to the new food & racks up the fat-burning a bit, your losses will start up again, I PROMISE. You have done so, so well and I hate to see you getting fed up about this, but 810 is the best option in the end. And also believe that at below BMI 25, there is more risk of body 'eating' lean muscle tissue, and that's NOT what you want to lose.

Please try & do 810... the rules are there for a reason & even SS+ is not really enough for your body now... hope I am not upsetting you honey, just so proud of how far you have come and want you to get there safely... Hugs.

xxx

Thanks for the advise Katy...

I guess its because Id hoped Id be at goal by the end of April and its just not happening as my body has decided to lose quite slowly. I finish my job in 2 weeks and I know this diet will be harder to keep doing when Im not so busy and just sat around being bored and feeling sorry for myself. Im not giving up, will see how I feel later about the meal. I want my positivity back!! lol.

Well done on staying the same btw - better than a gain surely if youve been a little naughty? hehe x

Good morning ladies, I'm at home today and for the next seven :sigh: I've not been feeling well off and on, had a total meltdown at work day before yesterday, have an awful swimmy head feeling, pins and needles and just cannot focus.. its like having a brain that just won't click off. gp was brill and signed me off to give me some time out and to run several tests which are tomorrow.. a little worried as I need several blood tests and because they struggle to do it, I always end up flat on the bed with the fan on.. last time it took three nurses to do it.. the more they say oh you are difficult the more anxious I get.. still in my pj's on a grey day in devon and to be honest I feel abit grey too. Had a picky day yesterday.. bit here bit there, bit I am at home now and there isn't any food about except for the deluxe hamster food which to be honest can look quite appatising.. hope I don't bore you all to death with my woe's today :(

So sorry you're feeling like this hun. At least your GP is supportive and you've got some time to get better now.

I'm just the same with blood tests- they always struggle to find a vein. When I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter, I was rushed into hospital with a pulmonary thromboembolism (a blood clot in my lung) and had to have a full blood count, as well as blood taken from an artery to check the oxygen content. So of course, they sent a student doctor to take the blood- and I felt like a total pincushion by the end of it. It took her 19 attempts to get the vein, so I then insisted on a trained plebotomist to do the other part. Its more painful in the arteries and its on your wrist too! Nasty. Now if I need blood taking, I have to travel to the hospital to let a plebotomist do it, because I just do not trust doctors!!

Anyways, enough of my ranting.... put yesterdays picking behind you and focus on getting yourself better xx

Well done on the sts Katy- like Crazy said its better than a gain. I'm pretty sure you'll get that last 4lbs off next week ;)

It sounds like everyone is checking in today, happy to see it. I got my totm today so not feeling brill, but on track. Need to do some drinking of my H2O x

Crazy, I do totally understand. I just hate to see you feeling down about it. I identify, as since Feb the losses have been slower for me too... I found it easy to be 100% on SS but working with food in the picture has been a new learning curve every day. I KNOW that all of that is useful & good, and will help me in the long run, but just want to see it on the scales!!!!

I had hoped May 1st would be the end of the diet for me but that won't happen now I guess. As I am working abroad in may I will have to eat normally (CD can't be taken into the places I am going) so that is scary. I know now I will have (CD) work to do when I return, and am planning to hang around for a bit longer as without minis I know I wouldn't have got this far.

So... I know how disappointed you must be. BUT... you can do this, even without the distraction of work. (I work at home mostly & that has been tricky... I am never too far from the kitchen!) You can & you will honey because you are STRONG and you are DETERMINED and you want to succeed. Big hugs again.

Am pretty gutted at the STS but I vow to be 100% 810 all week... I was so happy with last week's loss I lost the plot a bit, but I can do this. Just for a week. Starting today... I promise.

Thanks Lisa, too. Hope everyone else is OK...
xxx

Thanks Lisa.. I had all that drama too in hospital when I had an op.. so I'm not awkward we are just delicate ladies who have small veins.. ha ha x I'm not worried about yesterday, its wasn't massive, more of a feeeling sorry for myself.. today I am more worried the doc will say come off cd, if he does I will still see my cdc as i don't want to undo what I have done.. perhaps I might just need to change plans.. I need to calm down abit and deal with it day by day.. hope your daughter is feeling better... still in my pj's :)

Hi katycakes.. I hope you have a better week this coming week.. your nearly there now! as you would of seen my funny turn last tuesday has turned into something else and seems to be with me daily, so I am home, been told to rest, resting today and like before will have to watch more murder she wrote.. etc etc.. can I ask you.. when you have a good week on 810 how much do you normally loose.. x :) x

In heaven - first decent cup of coffee in days as I've put a sweetener in. Slightly worried as the sweeteners I have are "low calorie" and looking at them they have 0.17kcal and 0.04 carbs per sweetener. Do you think they will be ok?? Only having 1 in a cup.....and probably about 3 cups a day. Can't help but worry....

hello everyone........
I tried to read everyones messages but there were so many!!
Hope everyone is having a good day!!!
We have been out all morning at a play place and now come home as the weather is so bad!!! How can 1 day be so sunny and the next be so rainy.. hmmmm ..
I tried the mousse last night........ I wasnt that impressed I will try another in a few days though.....
Have a good day everyone and stay strong. x

hi ladies! not been around much so hope everyone is getting on ok.

quick dumb question, you girls that spilt your shakes, how exactly do you do it? do you weigh out the powder or just go 'by eye'. do you use the same amount of water or half that as well??

:)

Have just managed to cook my favourite meal for my son (as it's his favourite too) tuna pasta mayonaise. So proud of myself managing to cook it for him without cracking - made a big batch so there's some for tomorrow in case I'm not in such a good mood! LOL

hi ladies! not been around much so hope everyone is getting on ok.

quick dumb question, you girls that spilt your shakes, how exactly do you do it? do you weigh out the powder or just go 'by eye'. do you use the same amount of water or half that as well??

:)

Hi, I just guess with my shakes, I always double up the amount of water anyways so Im never worried about making it too strong.

Back