***THURSDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

When you say "double up" do you mean you use a pint of water? Does it still taste ok?? Very tempted to do the same if so....

Hi all,
On day 2 and going well..... on 810
Amyeve: i split shakes, i use the same amount of water 300ml. i used to weigh the powder 20g but as i did it for so long i now roughly know the amount.
I love spliting shakes and having them with coffee.
Have a great day everyone

Afternoon all, looks like most of you are having a good day!! (Hope you feel better soon Sarah :( xx)
I've just got back from the dentist as i have an impacted wisdom tooth. They wouldnt/couldnt extract it as it's tres tres infected.. so im now on extra strong antibiotics for 7 days...bleeuurghh..I can almost feel the onset of an acute attack of thrush! (sorry, t.m.i)
I'm assuming its okay for me to be on SS when on antibiotics? Well, im doing it anyway *defiant look*!!
Had Strawberry shake for lunch, so glad i liked it. I was getting a bit worried that id be living on the choc mint!!
Have a great afternoon all xxx

Crazy, I do totally understand. I just hate to see you feeling down about it. I identify, as since Feb the losses have been slower for me too... I found it easy to be 100% on SS but working with food in the picture has been a new learning curve every day. I KNOW that all of that is useful & good, and will help me in the long run, but just want to see it on the scales!!!!

I had hoped May 1st would be the end of the diet for me but that won't happen now I guess. As I am working abroad in may I will have to eat normally (CD can't be taken into the places I am going) so that is scary. I know now I will have (CD) work to do when I return, and am planning to hang around for a bit longer as without minis I know I wouldn't have got this far.

So... I know how disappointed you must be. BUT... you can do this, even without the distraction of work. (I work at home mostly & that has been tricky... I am never too far from the kitchen!) You can & you will honey because you are STRONG and you are DETERMINED and you want to succeed. Big hugs again.

Thankyou so much hun... i duno whats wrong with me - just this week ive found myself really depressed! Well ive just had my second shake, though as Im so hungry I put extra water in to make it last longer.. and it just tasted of nothingness. I probably will have my meal tonight as Im feeling so down and hungry. GAH whats wrong with me!!

hi everyone, just got back from my first visit to the gym. meeting the personal trainer tomorrow and he will sort out programme for me. trying hard to stay focused but its really hard when you only lose 0.5 lb or sts, I admit I haven't been 100% but haven't had any massive cheats either, my problem is I'm a picker, and I pick at carbs, but I am going to do this and get to goal

Quizgal... If it develops i will do, thanks hun. Antibiotics always make me feel so naff!

I've got to say, my whole mood has taken a nose dive this afternoon. I'm tired, head-hungry (not really hungry but dreaming of stuff..) and in a snappy mood with the kids who keep coming in filthy and wanting to get changed. My washing machine hates me. I hate it more.
On the upside.. I'm almost over day 2. I do wish ketosis would hurry up though!

God Im hungry! Ive a bit of a headache. and I havent drank enough water...probably hence the headache!

Ive had 2 cups of hot water. I cup of tea and 1.5litres of water.....is that any good?

Hi all,
On day 2 and going well..... on 810
Amyeve: i split shakes, i use the same amount of water 300ml. i used to weigh the powder 20g but as i did it for so long i now roughly know the amount.
I love spliting shakes and having them with coffee.
Have a great day everyone

thanks for that. going to try this tomorrow with my daytime shakes to try and stop the picking...

Crazy... ups and downs, honey... part of the journey. I hope you are feeling brighter soon, I am sure that if you give it a chance you will adjust and start feeling better again. For me, on 810 I did lose that mad 'buzzy' energy rush I seemed to have on SS, but still felt/feel a million times better than befre I started out! Hang on in there.

Oohh and I forgot to ask katy - where are u off to where u cant take CD?

I am going to be in Singapore, Australia & New Zealand. Very strict food import rules in Australia especially, not sure how I am gonna cope without my CD security blanket. I will try to keep checking in (even if it's in the middle of the night) to keep you posted & get some ongoing motivation!

xxx

Hey Sarah Lou... so sorry you are feeling yuk. I hope you are feeling better soon... my losses have been slower on 810 but over 2 months I lost a bit more than a stone, so happy enough with that. Just need to get to goal now!!!

Hugs honey, take care... and enjoy Murder She Wrote!!!

xxx

Quizz, NOOOOOOOO to the binge.... seriously. Think of America! Think of how fab you will feel to be slim and confident and in control with food! Don't do it honey, a week of picking has messed up my losses this week, don't you go there too....

xxx

Hi Ladies

Day one for me and I'm totally new to CD. Wasn't too keen on my lunchtime soup but ate it anyway, lol. Have been a bit light headed and had a very hungry couple of hrs this afternoon but that seems to have passed.

Feeling really motivated at the moment and looking forward to getting to know you all.

I am so hungry today, I dunno whats wrong with me. I've been 100% all week and am so chuffed- so why am I hungry today? And it is proper hunger, not just "in-the-head" stuff.

Just really trying to resist the h2b and kids dinner of chicken and bacon salad. The devil on my shoulder keeps saying 'Go on, its a low fat salad, how bad can it be?' and at the minute its on the verge of sounding louder than the angel on the other shoulder.

I'm just really fed up today. My little girl had me up all night as she is still ill, my h2b is grumpy, its totm and all that combined with the sts my scales have shown for this week is just making me question whether all the effort is worth it?

I am so hungry today, I dunno whats wrong with me. I've been 100% all week and am so chuffed- so why am I hungry today? And it is proper hunger, not just "in-the-head" stuff.

Just really trying to resist the h2b and kids dinner of chicken and bacon salad. The devil on my shoulder keeps saying 'Go on, its a low fat salad, how bad can it be?' and at the minute its on the verge of sounding louder than the angel on the other shoulder.

I'm just really fed up today. My little girl had me up all night as she is still ill, my h2b is grumpy, its totm and all that combined with the sts my scales have shown for this week is just making me question whether all the effort is worth it?

Yes it is and next week you will be glad you stuck to it and didnt eat the salad - however low fat it is!

Its the combination of factors that are amking you feel down and hopefully a good nights sleep with your daughter better and just avoid yr hubby tonight and you will feel better in the mornming hopefully. Sending yuou lots of positive vibes xxxx

Back