***THURSDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

When you say "double up" do you mean you use a pint of water? Does it still taste ok?? Very tempted to do the same if so....

sorry,been busy-that's a lie I had a nice nap in afternoon then just put my little one down to bed now. yeah thats what I mean. I use a pint for one sachet, I think they still taste as nice + it means i can leave one till the evening.

Hey girls have just spent 15 mins reading all the posts from this morning - god I resent being at work when theres so much to read and keep me on track - roll on the weekend!

Katycakes you are on the homestrech now keep it up chick x

Crazy - I really feel for you - I remember it well when I was near to goal last time - but dont undo all your hard work and it will pay off and you will fit in a 10 comfortably and look fantastic x

Sarah Lou sorry you had the funny turn - it may be CD may not but at least if you are at home it wont be as stressful as work and you can relax x

fatfreeme keep up all the good work x

Ab Fab - poor you and your tooth - hope the anti Bs work well and quickly x

Munchalot - good luck and keep it up to get into fat burning asap x

Abz - hope you having a good day

Mojo - hope you are in fat burning soon

Unfortunately the dull ache from this morning has not materialised onto TOTM yet god I wish it would hurry up!
xxx

Hi Jess & thanks for the pep talk! Hope you feel better soon, think I have totm looking too, sore head etc... like you say, bring it on, am fed up now!

Lisa honey, I think you are just tired from being up all night with the little one... that would make you hungry. Don't give in, it'll make you want to eat even more... hang on in there, the SS zone is a safe place to be if you can keep it 100%. Hugs.

xxx

Hope everyone is ok and had a good day!

I went shopping, OH pointed out a YoSushi and.... I caved in. Though I had just one bowl with lettuce (only ate my allocated 2 tbls) and had raw fish, again was just about my allocated amount. Then sipped on a green tea.

Do you reckon it sounds ok???

Penny - I assume you're doing SS+? If so, and you had your allocated amount then it's fine I'm sure :) I'm no expert, but I'm sure someone else could help put your fears to rest :) Well done on sticking to your allocated amount - great willpower :):):)

Scarymary - hey, it happens:hug99:. Tomorrow, try and pre-empt the attack of the binge monsters :D If you feel like you're going to cave, just try and busy yourself. Remember why you wanted to do this lovely, and there's no reason why tomorrow can't be a fabulous day xx

Why did it all go wrong? Why are you tempted? What's up??

If you were denied eating something what would you have done? Try and think about the scenario should it have been different, i.e. someone refused you food.

Challenge your mind and soul and ask yourself, why?

Hugs xx

To be honest I dont think I did it for any other reason than greed. Yeah I was hungry but I had my little chicken stir fry cooking???

Ab Fab your totally right. I have to remember how shitty I feel now and the next time I have a moment of weakness I have to remind myself now how sick I feel!

Ive drawn a line. I have my bag ready for tomorrow with my 3 tetras and I have a lovely tuna steak and brocolli for dinner tomorrow.

Good job Im not getting weighed till day 10 eh! (no excuse I know :copon:)

Well I'm coming to the end of day one and I've suprised myself really. Thought I would be in bed by 8pm with a rumbly tummy but the hunger pangs haven't been too bad. My light headedness had gone, for now, and I'm looking forward to day 2.

I'm a bit concered about how I'm going to manage when my littlun is back at Pre-School next week as we tend to meet friends for lunch at least twice a week. I've bought a few of the Tetra Packs (is that right?) and have no qualms about drinking them around my friends, it's just the will power side of things.

K x

Evening EVERYONE
I expect I'll be last to post this eve (LOL) just got in from work and had yummy oriental soup - needed something hot as I'm slipping into that cold state!
Hope you all had a gr8 day xx xx xx

Yay, my poorly little girl has FINALLY gone to sleep so I'll be logging off and getting myself off to the land of nod. 40 hours without sleep... nice!

Back