***Thursday***hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning every1.

Im feeling a bit better to day , thank goodness.

Didnt drink nearly enough water yesterday but am on my 2nd pint this morning.

Hope you all have a great day.xx

Hi Susan, good morning everyone.

Have only just got up so have managed to get washed and dressed and had a half pint of water. Feel I need a strong coffee so have asked DH to put on a pot of coffee. Got on scales today as CDC away... and the scales wavered between saying I had stayed the same or put on 1lb! Grrrrrrr.

Oh well, it all evens out. I did lose 10lbs last week so not worrying as yet. Anyway, hope everyone has a good day, it's misty and sunny in jolly ol Cornwall

Morning susan. Another day of working, drinking and weeing for me. Just having my bar

Good morning ladies.

At work already & just having 5 minutes while my tea cools.

Nearly finished my 1st litre of water & about to have a strawberry tetra. These are new for me so looking forward to trying it.

Have a good day. :D

xx

Good morning ladies

Well its blooming freezing in gloomy Peterborough today. Ive just driven to work with the heater on full blast and im still cold. Gonna have my porridge in a bit to see if that warms me up. Have a great day everyone x

Its cold in Chester too, but I do love this time of year.

Not had my tetra yet, but just finishing a coffee before I start work, oh and a litre of water gone too.

Emma, you must let us know what you think about the strawberry tetra, I really didnt like it, tasted UHT-ie to me, I've gone back to chocolate........wonder if I will ever get fed up of the taste of chocolate!!

Have a good day everyone

K x

Morning everyone
Day 11, only water so far will have my porridge later..not hungry yet!

The sun has just come out, hope it stays..

Have a great day everyone. Catch you later.

HM
x

Morning everybody,
Hope you have a great day today.

My second weigh in today - Gulp!!
Dont feel any different today so not sure how much I have lost. Ive not been to the toilet for a week so when I get home from my WI i am going to have a pill to sort it.
I ache all over from strimming the garden yesterday, those machines are cripplers arent they? And i suppose a lot of the aching is from when I fell the day before yesterday as well.
WI at 10.30, so keep me in mind!!
Lynne x

4 pts and 1 choc tetra down so far this mornig, hope you are all doing well.xx

good luck with your wi!.xx

I've only had 1pt so far, I have the drs at lunchtime and I dont want to have no run out of the appointment to have a wee, LOL.

Emma, you must let us know what you think about the strawberry tetra, I really didnt like it, tasted UHT-ie to me, I've gone back to chocolate........wonder if I will ever get fed up of the taste of chocolate!!

K x

Had the strawberry tetra & not sure about it. :confused: Leaves a funny aftertaste in your mouth. I only bought 3 to try so will have those & see whether it grows on me.

Well its a glorious day here, so glad I pegged my washing out this morning (in the dark at 5.30am). Popping home soon to see to the dogs & will peg the bedding out too that I put in the washer as i left for work.

Nearly 2 litres down & a mug of white tea. Will have my lunch when I get back to work around 1.30pm.

xx

I've only had 1pt so far, I have the drs at lunchtime and I dont want to have no run out of the appointment to have a wee, LOL.

Terrible isnt it, ive got to take lewis to nursery at 12.30 so I have to stop drinking an hour before just so I can make it to the school and back.lol.

When hes at nursery I think I will make some banana muffins for after their teas.

Morning/afternoon - have had about 2 litres , a vanilla shake and am currently drinking a leek soup one.

Having a dreadful day so far- very stressy !

Wont bore you with the details but it basically involves a bad nights sleep, a sniffly cold, a lost sat nav (grrrrrrr 14 yr old son) and a cancelled appointment.

Am on holidays so am sitting here twiddling my thumbs now! Think will watch a film and calm down. I have already had thoughts about eating the lovely food thats sitting in my kitchen for the family later but Im fighting them and my appointment with the CDC is tonight along with my first WI.
Wishing everyelse is enjoying a wonderful autumn day out there and succeeding in life !

good luck with WI tonight.xx

Dont talk to me about bloomin teenagers.lol.

well I survived the drs without wetting myself!!! Had another pint since I have been back but I feel really bloated and yet today.

Back