THURSDAY WEIGH IN

I STS this week bit bummed but hey ho will get it next week!

After such an amazing loss last week, it's hard to keep the ball rolling.....you'll definitely do it next week. Well done on amazing losses so far!!!

You will... Excellent losses so far anyway!!!

Im 2lb down on my sneaky cheeky look at the scales... Woop!!!

Hmmmmm.... this week seems to be going "okay". A few moments of weakness. 14st 12lb/13lb is realistic. I'd be happy with either.

That would be amazing - only 3 days to go, you can do it!

I doubt it, I felt really poorly tonight and ordered in chicken.... I'll have to be an angel for the next few days...

Can I get below 15st for Thurs? Let's see!

After quite a stressful week which has included plenty of fatty crap (and new medication which can apparently cause both gain and losses) I can say that my sneaky peak at the scales suggests I will still be lighter than my crappy weight from last week.

I'm being really naughty and weighing in tonight instead. Weight tonight is: 14st 12lb.

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm ordering in tonight but know I've slimmed down loads this week but I'll still be bloated tomorrow as I'm off out really early. Seeing as it's late on now I'm probably actually lighter than what I appear on the scales now, which gives me room to eat something terrible tonight.

Going to take it nice and relaxed for the rest of the month I think with some nice slow losses before finishing off my dieting in general from November 1st until either 1st Dec or 1st January with Exante or Slim and Save.

I'm feeling amazing atm.

Last edited:
Good on you, thats great! An so you should be feeling amazing - well deserved :D

Excellent congrats!!!

It's nice actually!

So... I met my last goal, here's hoping I can meet this one too. 15 and a bit days to go.

I wonder where Paul is ? :(

Ahhh sorry totally fell off the wagon. Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning/afternoon but i'm sure/certain i've put it all back on plus a few more pounds (the dreaded 15 stone possibly has hit). But i'm back now, going to be an 8 day week for me the first week so I can get back to my Thursday weigh in day. So happy to see how well you have done, the target is looking sooo close now :D

Excellent! Glad to see you're back and just keep working!

It's all about getting back on the wagon - very easy to fall off but not so easy to get back on again.....
Well done!

It's all about getting back on the wagon - very easy to fall off but not so easy to get back on again.....
Well done!

Thanks :) Yeah very very easy to fall off it, need to stay on track this time. Missed my Thursday weigh-in's :D

Thanks :) Yeah very very easy to fall off it, need to stay on track this time. Missed my Thursday weigh-in's :D
I know!!! There's something quite addictive about going down....especially when you get to know people :)
I'll be moving from the morning WI to the evening. Got a new job so can't head off in the morning anymore - going to miss everyone there though!

I know!!! There's something quite addictive about going down....especially when you get to know people :)
I'll be moving from the morning WI to the evening. Got a new job so can't head off in the morning anymore - going to miss everyone there though!

It is really quite addictive, I often find Thursday weigh-ins split my week up well. Also if I go out at the weekend (which happens too much lol) I have quite a bit of the week too get back on track :)

You're doing really well so far, what diet are you on?

It is really quite addictive, I often find Thursday weigh-ins split my week up well. Also if I go out at the weekend (which happens too much lol) I have quite a bit of the week too get back on track :)

You're doing really well so far, what diet are you on?
Thanks a million, thought slow and steady will get me there for good :) I'm on weigh watchers. I've never done a diet before so thought this looked like the best one for me. Which are you on?
My social life is normally dire but has been busy lately - typical ;)

Back