Thursday Weighers?

iv finally got my hands on some scales, and after 2 bad days I got my weigh in this morning so im now a thurday weigher! It's good I dont know where I started almost 2 weeks ago as I dont know what damage I did this week! So clean slate from today :)

10-4.2

good luck everyone!

Nice fresh start - Spring is coming! You can do it xx

Just had my WI, and ive lost .5lb. Am happy with that.
Visually thats as much as half a pk of butter (250g) lol :)

Well done!

1 lb off. I am so pleased especially after all the family parties I've been to this week. I know that resisting the puddings would be worth it!
Well done everyone x

Well done!

1lb off for me :) xx 20lbs lost so far :) xxxx

Fab - Well done you!

How are we doing gang?

STS for me :( Bit disappointing as I saw 10:13 on the Scales twice in the past week but its Thursday's WI which gets recorded ... Grrr!

How frustrating for you. I bet if you weighed again tomorrowyou would see a difference.
I am a Thursday weigher but I am trying to go longer between weigh ins (hopefully to avoid too many sts's). So I will weigh in next Thursday which will be two weeks between weigh ins. My aim is to get to once a month but I'm not convinced I will do that!

lost 3lb this week i think eating more calories and doing a little excercise is working for me

How frustrating for you. I bet if you weighed again tomorrowyou would see a difference.
I am a Thursday weigher but I am trying to go longer between weigh ins (hopefully to avoid too many sts's). So I will weigh in next Thursday which will be two weeks between weigh ins. My aim is to get to once a month but I'm not convinced I will do that!

Wow! Good luck with that!

BTW - I did weigh again this morning and yep! Lost that pesky lb again! 10.13.05 :D

lost 3lb this week i think eating more calories and doing a little excercise is working for me

Well done hun! You are doing so well!

I dont i'd eaten enough last week as i'd STS as well:-( ...
Oh well, back to the drawing board....

Hey MikiMooMoo - don't be down hun. Try adding a few extra cals and shaking your booty a bit ;) I'm allergic to the E word but even I'm doing a bit more jigging around lately :D

Mind you, for all I know you could be an Exercise freak already! In which case, deffo eat more cals!!

Thanks Ali, Thats exactly wot im going to do, eat more, and walk the dog more.
Doesnt help now the warmer weathers coming, and i work with a bunch of skinny mini's, barely eating anything and not putting no weight on....
Still, its a new day, and such beautiful weather, im gonna go for a nice long walk after work..

Thursday is my official WI day!

Wait for it ....

After a frustrating STS last week ...

2.25 off!!

Now 10:12 :)

Well done Ali! I weighed in this morning after two weeks of resisting the scales and I've lot 6lbs!! That's 3lbs a week. I've really upped my exercise so maybe it's that. It means that I.m now 12.13. I'm so pleased that I'm into the 12s (albeit by a whisper). I'm going to try to go anothet two weeks without weighing and if I can get the motivation I might even go for 3 weeks!

Babana said:
Well done Ali! I weighed in this morning after two weeks of resisting the scales and I've lot 6lbs!! That's 3lbs a week. I've really upped my exercise so maybe it's that. It means that I.m now 12.13. I'm so pleased that I'm into the 12s (albeit by a whisper). I'm going to try to go anothet two weeks without weighing and if I can get the motivation I might even go for 3 weeks!

Wow! Was thinking about you this morning - so pleased You've had a fab result!

Woo hoo!

Morning fellow Thursday weighers! I've just checked in to see how you've all got on today. I'm still on my two weekly weigh ins so will weigh in next Thursday. Fingers crossed for lots of losses for you all xx

Morning fellow Thursday weighers! I've just checked in to see how you've all got on today. I'm still on my two weekly weigh ins so will weigh in next Thursday. Fingers crossed for lots of losses for you all xx

Good morning Babana! Another 0.5lb off for me :) Lovely surprise actually as I have had on average 200 extra cals a day! Instead of my usual 1350 cals I have averaged 1550 cals this week due to various meals out ... loving the fact I can eat more and still lose my predicted 0.5lbs! :)

Good luck girls!

Good morning Babana! Another 0.5lb off for me :) Lovely surprise actually as I have had on average 200 extra cals a day! Instead of my usual 1350 cals I have averaged 1550 cals this week due to various meals out ... loving the fact I can eat more and still lose my predicted 0.5lbs! :)

Good luck girls!

Hey well done for that. It's great that even when we have a few extra cals it doesn't have any long lasting effects.

New to calorie counting and weighed in today at 14s 8lb the biggest ive ever been....lets see what next week holds!!

Well done all those with losses

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 8lb.... 44lbs to go!!

Good morning Thursday weighers! It's that time of the week again. Any more of you around today?

I weighrd in this morning and I've lost 5 lbs! I soooo love doing a two weekly weigh in. :)

How have the rest of you got on?

Back