thursday WI crew!

Lost 2lbs this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys! How is everyone feeling about tomorrow? I've been quite naughty this week, so I won't be shocked if I don't lose. My evening snacks between getting home from work, and having tea are getting very bad!!

I have been within points all week.. but been picking more and eating low point meals which isnt the way to go! Lets hope I have lost something...

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!

I am soooo depressed!!! Iv been soo bad this week after a gain last week I'm just devistated I couldn't get my head back in the right place. I could cry. I know I only have myself to blame but I just don't know why I do it to myself.

Hi all.... I was so worried about my weigh in this week. But I lost 1.2lb :)) x

Well my day just went from bad to worse...

made soup the other week and froze it. One drawer in the freezer is just my soup. So grabbed one this morning, 0pp and a roll. Went to put it in the microwave at work, and thought it looked odd.. it was steak!!! Grr. Went to Tesco to grab something else, was so annoyed I didn't check values till after I ate it. Chicken and Bacon layered salad-17pp!!!! I deserve to gain tonight.

heyyyyyyy new to thursday weigh in's looking forward to my first one this thursday!!
hope ive lost! x

Hey!!! How's everyone's week going? I have been really sick with the flu and have had no appetite ( for once in my life ) so hopefully I will have lost this week :)

Back