Thusday HOUR X HOUR

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
:mad: Boiler is gone again. Worked till about 10pm last night. Now again, no heat, no hot water. Exactly the same as it was before they started all this crap. :mad: :cry: FED UP!

<sigh>
Hope everyone has a good day. I think I will be having a strop.

:( Sorry. Not a very cheerful thread starter is it.

:wave_cry:OH BL I am so sorry hope you get it fixed, eventually:confused:

I am feeling slightly better today and am really gonna try and down all the water as I have been struggling with it cause of the cold. Had a good day yesterday well 99.98% so that will do me aiming for 100% today.

Dreary here, got lots of letters to write re that AGM, so hope you all have a good day.

BL perhaps you had better keep some of you big clothes so you can were layers to keep warm:D

Try and be a Positve Patty and not a Negative Nancy everyone;)

Oh no BL, i am so so sorry, that is terrible!:hug99: Please try to hand in there and wrap yourself up in layers and layers! Lady I am glad that you have started to feel better :) Here's a group hug to both of you!:gen126:

Hi Slimseaa how did you get on last night.

Oh dear I am starving for some reason today, just having my 2nd packet, which is most unusual. Oh well I need it before I go out lunch time and smell big macs and subways:D

Water done 2.5 litres

Wo ho slimseaa just seen the other thread, 3lbs - great news.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Ahhhh i love the smell of Subway, yum yum, have only had it once in my live, but my team always eat it in front of me and just the smell of it, yum yum! Have had 3 litres of water and 1 veggy soup. Do feel hungry in between on a daily basis now! Just ignore it and carry on :)

Hi Everyone, been really busy today... work is manic, it's all these sick people you know!! lol
Off to weigh in after work, not expecting too much loss this week (not after last week!!!). I't's my last week in foundation this week so development looms... I'm excited but a bit apprehensive as no one else from my foundation group is going into the same group as me :eek: sure I'll be fine though.
Anyway, back to work, lunch over!! have a great afternoon everyone :D

Morning all- Just had a phone interview with the Orange shop (selling phones) and I passed! Just organising a "real interview now" woo. Its only a part time thing- Just to get me through the summer :)
so im pleased this morning!
Slimsea- I hate the smell of subways thats the one smell that doesnt bother me! lol. Its like as you walk past they have this artificial bread smell pumping out of the side of the building. bleugh! lol.
and good luck tonight bex :D you will do grand!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done with your interview Kellie, keeping things crossed for the next bit.

Good luck at you wi Bex everything crossed for you too.

Well made it to town and back but my feet are killing me guess why - my shoes are getting too big:).

Bought some plants for the garden, some Box things and some clematis.

Now ready for next headache tabs and more water, still hungry - oh well glug glug glug:tear_drop:

Thanks lady. Keep drinking it will do your head good :D
xxxxxx

Well done Kellie, happy for you! Good luck for 2nd stage! Bex all the best for tonight! Lady take care of yourself and get some rest and shoes that aren't big anymore :)

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would update you on my little old man from yesterday...

He left a message on my voice mail last night thanking me for getting involved and being a witness. So I called him this morning. He was so nice, and so appreciative that I put my name and number forward for him. He said they told him they were arresting him. He asked how long it would take as he had a very busy day. They then took him to the station and took his statement. They then told him, in view of his age they would not arrest him but put him on notice. Bless. So he's OK. :)

Good luck at your weigh in tonight Bev! WELL DONE Slimss on your 3 pounds! Congrats on your Orang interview Kellie! And get that water down Mrs Lady!!! (Sorry if I forgot anyone!!! Blame it on brain freeeze. Literally. :D)

XX

You are such a lovely person, I wished you lived near me

AND

I could have a go on your motorbike.:D

ohhh BL thats such good news! bless him i bet he was worried sick!
Its nice to know that some people still have a heart.
and thanks BL and slimsea- its just a little part time thing cos uni is nearly over for this year (i know stupid right!)
ill keep you updated :D x

Thanks BL, i know am happy eith the 3lbs, considering a few weeks ago the weight loss slowed down! es Kellie, still, its good that u passed a telephone interview, as a lot of people tend to fail them. It can be quite hard most of the time as some peopel don't come across confident, face to face and vice versa, so well done matey :)

A very quick good luck to you Kellie x Lady, hope you is starting to feel a little better and maybe it's time to treat yourself to some new shoes (my passion :D). BL, glad the gentleman was ok and good for you for sticking up for him... and I hope you soon get your bolier working properly... slimseaa... a big well done on the 3lbs :) now I'm off to WI, via Asda... shopping night :rolleyes:

BL - what bloody awful news about your boiler, really not good enough --- what are they planning on doing for you?

Kellie, great news on the phone interview - if you can do that then you'll walk a standard interview.

Bex - good luck for weigh in tonight, hope it's a good one for you!

hope all are ok

i lost two this week but ok with it as time of the month.

Back