Ticktock is back..a day early too!

ticktock

Well I am back!!, had half of Thursday, Friday & Saturday off plan...wasnt at all careful, ate lots of crap but got it all out of my system! Have had a fab time tbh lol. Decided to start back a day early as ate all the things I was craving so why not?! dreading next 3 days, had it so easy last time so thinking I might get punished this time lol. Weighed on Friday morning and had gained 3lb :-o so scales went into loft!! no idea what the damage is, not planning to weigh until a wk on Thursday so I will never know!! 19 days until our holiday so I know I have another wks break coming up :) I will get there...in the end, in my own way, taking the scenic route ;-) xx

ticktock said:
Well I am back!!, had half of Thursday, Friday & Saturday off plan...wasnt at all careful, ate lots of crap but got it all out of my system! Have had a fab time tbh lol. Decided to start back a day early as ate all the things I was craving so why not?! dreading next 3 days, had it so easy last time so thinking I might get punished this time lol. Weighed on Friday morning and had gained 3lb :-o so scales went into loft!! no idea what the damage is, not planning to weigh until a wk on Thursday so I will never know!! 19 days until our holiday so I know I have another wks break coming up :) I will get there...in the end, in my own way, taking the scenic route ;-) xx

Main thing is your back !! :)
Grad you had a lovely time & you enjoyed it .
We're all entitled to a treat now and then x

Yay well done you, 19 days doesn't seem so bad and you have a real goal to head toward, just take it one day at a time. I have had to stop just put a post up about it all :( but I am sticking around as you are a great bunch and it will keep me motivated. Why dont you put the 19 days in your sig then you can achieve a mini goal every day you complete :)

Well done and 3lbs not so bad - I haven't really suffered on my first week - bet you really enjoyed those few days!

Good idea bajoleth will have a play round with signature now! Very much doubt it was 3lb gain Debs, just was 3lb on Friday morning...after what I ate Friday & yesterday would have prob been more like 9lb! but I would rather not know lol hopfully I will get it all off and some by the time I weigh in 11 days time :eek:) xx

Back