1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Tiffany Rothe Workouts

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by AnnieK, 25 July 2014 Social URL.

1. AnnieK

AnnieK Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried these? I have been doing 30 Day Shred and just started to get a little fed up of the repetition and wanted something to work with it that was only short and found these workouts on YouTube. So far I have done Boxing Babe, Get your Sexy Back, Mountain Climber, Towel Workout, and Waist workout and they are great...they look fairly easy and are not too difficult to do but I hurt the following day...most are around 10 minutes long and she says you should do them 3 times but I just do them once as I'm still doing 30DS too but well worth a look if you need a quick workout to fit into your day....:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. apico04

apico04 Well-Known Member

Keep up the great work!

4. AnnieK

AnnieK Well-Known Member

Thanks x