Tiffany Rothe Workouts

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by AnnieK, 25 July 2014 Social URL.

1. AnnieK

AnnieK Member

Start Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.94%)
    Has anyone tried these? I have been doing 30 Day Shred and just started to get a little fed up of the repetition and wanted something to work with it that was only short and found these workouts on YouTube. So far I have done Boxing Babe, Get your Sexy Back, Mountain Climber, Towel Workout, and Waist workout and they are great...they look fairly easy and are not too difficult to do but I hurt the following day...most are around 10 minutes long and she says you should do them 3 times but I just do them once as I'm still doing 30DS too but well worth a look if you need a quick workout to fit into your day....:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. apico04

apico04 Full Member

Start Weight:
    302.5lb
    Current Weight:
    267lb
    Goal Weight:
    230lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(11.74%)
    Diet:
    Coutring Calories, 2 Hours Walking Per Day, 1 Hour Jogging in The Pool Per Day
    Keep up the great work!

4. AnnieK

AnnieK Member

Start Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.94%)
    Thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.