Tiggertoes on Atkins

Once I figure out what's stalling me I'll re-introduce stuff ... Yes, that crunch is very important! Xx

Evening TT, hope your body is sorting itself out. Spinach my prefered option:)

Love the sound of both the cheese and salami crisps - not sure i need more temptation for yummy snacks though:D

Morning TT, Crisps sound fab, right up my street.

As for a walking in the park, I think too that many of us are intolerant to wheat which gives me the other problem, so maybe lack of it on Atkins is one reason, plus all that cheese:D

Hi Val. Still no movement. It's starting to get me down now. And it hurts (sorry for tmi)

Going for a long walk today to see if it helps. Sods law will be that I need to go when I'm about 15mins away from home..

Psyhillium husks. Cheap in any health shop. Atkins recommended

Not when she's already constipated - they're bulkers and will make it worse. They're something to take as a prevention.

If it's getting painful take a laxative. Dulcolax = v effective.

moonlights said:
Not when she's already constipated - they're bulkers and will make it worse. They're something to take as a prevention.

If it's getting painful take a laxative. Dulcolax = v effective.

Thanks ML. I've taken a max strength senokot. Fingers crossed.

I usually have 3 tabs of pshyillium husks a day. That's obviously not working...

I love reading all these diaries! And TT i love seeing your food photos!

I have probably missed it, but how do you make the salami crisps?

And I saw another pic that looks like bran muffins? What are those? And how are they made?

Edit: And the garlic mayo... looks awesome. Did you just mix garlic into Hellmans?

Poobe said:
I love reading all these diaries! And TT i love seeing your food photos!

I have probably missed it, but how do you make the salami crisps?

And I saw another pic that looks like bran muffins? What are those? And how are they made?

Edit: And the garlic mayo... looks awesome. Did you just mix garlic into Hellmans?

Hello Poob,

Thanks for comments..

Salami crisps: stick thin slices of salami in oven on gm7 till outside starts lifting. Leave to cool and viola.

Bran muffins are basically Katies bread but in the muffin tin.. If you search in the recipe section under flax recipes.

Garlic mayo is roasted garlic added to Hellmans. Easy peasy ;)

Oh I'm sorry for the husks suggestion I didn't realise they were prevention rather than cure.

Sincere apologies.

Prune juice maybe?

They are good stuff! It's just as a bulking agent you don't want uhm, added backlog, as it were. It's just something I remember from having a miserable experience on vlcd ;)

Thanks ladies. I can finally say I feel better. :D

I feel about 5lbs lighter to. ;)

Evening TT... Glad you're lighter! You had me worried!! Lol xx

Hello, thanks for the "well" wishes ;) I feel a million times better. :D

Morning TT... Xx

Morning TT:)

Back