Tillymax is trying again

I thought you might have forgotten about my aversion to exercise with me being absent for a week :D
I wouldn't try to lift them but I might have tripped over them and landed funny and that's how my arm went funny :8855:

Aha so how did you break into my house? You got a magic Key like Santa or did ya come down the chimney? huh huh????
How could I forget your aversion to exercise silly, would be like forgetting my name is ummmm ahhh ummmm hang on I am nearly there....oh yeah I remember, it must be love, yep I'm sure that's it cos that's what Mal calls me all the time oh unless it's the other name he calls me could be that one that rhymes with Hitch :8855: ..unless of course he's forgotten it too hmmmm :giggle: xxxx

Good afternoon :D

What a day. First of all I was planning on having weetabix and milk and banana for breakfast but forgot to take my milk. I was very lucky that I wasn't having a hungry day so I just ate my banana.

Then I was so busy I didn't have time for lunch at work so I've just got home and eaten my soup.

Work flew by today cos I'd so much to catch up on with being off last week. I wish I could just work one day every fortnight cos it would be quite enjoyable :D

After work I called at the petshop and got the doggies some food and some new beds. They will be all comfy cosy tonight :)

It's very muggy here today but on the internet it says we may have snow on Friday :8855:

I'm gonna post my food for yesterday, have a catch up with some diaries and then take the dogs out :D

Food for yesterday 2/10/11

Red day

Breakfast
porridge (B) milk (A) tbsp golden syrup (2.5 syns)

Dinner
ham salad and salad cream (2.5 syns)

Tea
chicken, potato (B), bns, turnip, carrots, creamy mushrooms (A)

Snacks
2 yogurts
pear
mini flan (4.5 syns) with banana and yogurt

Syns for the day

Syns for the week
20.5/105

100% again :D

Emma made a cake which I resisted. The mini flan gave me my cake fix instead :)

Good afternoon :D

What a day. First of all I was planning on having weetabix and milk and banana for breakfast but forgot to take my milk. I was very lucky that I wasn't having a hungry day so I just ate my banana.

Then I was so busy I didn't have time for lunch at work so I've just got home and eaten my soup.

Work flew by today cos I'd so much to catch up on with being off last week. I wish I could just work one day every fortnight cos it would be quite enjoyable :D

After work I called at the petshop and got the doggies some food and some new beds. They will be all comfy cosy tonight :)

It's very muggy here today but on the internet it says we may have snow on Friday :8855:

I'm gonna post my food for yesterday, have a catch up with some diaries and then take the dogs out :D

*raises eyebrow* Snow, seriously?! :eek: Extreeeeeeme britain :8855:

Glad work went quickly for you - I've got loads building up atm and it always goes slow for me instead of fast... glad I work from home because I was shouting rather inventive expletives at my work pc all morning :D

Have cheekily gone and booked a day off for wednesday and get to miss a team meeting - can't be bothered with going into the office this week, not in the mood to have the same conversation I've been having with them for the last 5 years every time I go in 'so, don't you get bored working from home?'... :rolleyes: hell no!

*raises eyebrow* Snow, seriously?! :eek: Extreeeeeeme britain :8855:

I know it's mad isn't it. One day shorts and tshirts, the next hats and gloves :rolleyes:

Glad work went quickly for you - I've got loads building up atm and it always goes slow for me instead of fast... glad I work from home because I was shouting rather inventive expletives at my work pc all morning :D

I swear at mine and I'm in an open plan office :8855:

Have cheekily gone and booked a day off for wednesday and get to miss a team meeting - can't be bothered with going into the office this week, not in the mood to have the same conversation I've been having with them for the last 5 years every time I go in 'so, don't you get bored working from home?'... :rolleyes: hell no!

I would love to work from home. We have meetings all the time. I'm sure we have meetings about meetings :8855:

The problem with our meetings is it tends to be 15 minutes of issues related to work, 20 mins relating to office-only issues that have no impact on me and then another 30-60 mins listening to people air grievances which is basically whining. One of the effects of homeworking (which, being a member of the sad and lonely losers club, I don't see as a failing :D) means I have no cameraderie with my colleagues so I tend to be thinking 'god can you shut the f'up with the moaning so I can get my work finished and go home!'.

Heh, I need to hurry up and lose the weight so I can happily get married, make a couple more babies and give work the two fingers for a couple of years :8855:

Good morning Tilly, glad to hear you're fit for work even if you hate it, the one day in 2 weeks sounds a fantastic idea to me and what a way to get rid of unemployment, always said you were the clever one :giggle:
Snow seriously, extreme Britain doesn't cut it...this country has gone crazy, 30 degrees one day snow the next, I have a distinct feeling God is trying to kill off the weak ones :8855:
Have a good day hun, off to catch up what I missed yesterday xxx

Lo, definitely like that plan :giggle: xxxx

Food for yesterday

Green day

Breakfast
Banana

Din
carrot and coriander soup and roll (B)

Tea
Shepherds pie (1 syn) chips, mushy peas, creamy mushrooms (A)

Snacks
pear, mini chocolate tcake (abt 3 syns), jelly (0.5 syns), 4 sweets (4 syns), fibre plus bar (B)

Syns for the day

Syns for the week
29/105

100% again and I even went on the exercise bike :eek:

Oh what a funny old day it's been. Do you remember ages ago when I asked if anyone knew how to do a cv cos I was applying for a promotion. Well today we got told we would find out by email at 2pm.

At 2pm I got an email wittering on about reserve lists and to still apply for other jobs. Some of the others got a no. Nobody got a yes. After a bit of panic from the top management they finally let us know that the reserve list letter meant you'd got the job. Only in my place could they send out such a confusing congratulations letter :8855:

So that means I DID IT. I got the job :D
I'm already doing the job so it won't make work anymore exciting but at least I'll get paid a bit more :)

I don't know when I will officially start or what will happen with regards seating and managers but at least that made the day a lot more fun than usual.

It's was quite strange though cos although I felt happy for me, I also felt sad for some of the ones who didn't get it cos some of them really do deserve it.

Oh what a funny old day it's been. Do you remember ages ago when I asked if anyone knew how to do a cv cos I was applying for a promotion. Well today we got told we would find out by email at 2pm.

At 2pm I got an email wittering on about reserve lists and to still apply for other jobs. Some of the others got a no. Nobody got a yes. After a bit of panic from the top management they finally let us know that the reserve list letter meant you'd got the job. Only in my place could they send out such a confusing congratulations letter :8855:

So that means I DID IT. I got the job :D
I'm already doing the job so it won't make work anymore exciting but at least I'll get paid a bit more :)

I don't know when I will officially start or what will happen with regards seating and managers but at least that made the day a lot more fun than usual.

It's was quite strange though cos although I felt happy for me, I also felt sad for some of the ones who didn't get it cos some of them really do deserve it.

Yay! Congrats Tilly! :D xx

Went off plan tonight. I'll have to check how many millions of syns I've eaten :rolleyes:

lets just draw a line, (or sweep them under the carpet :8855:)

100% buddies tomorrow??

I have had an awful two days so come on mate lets get back on the wagon together :D

Congratulations on the promotion. Well proud of you. Totally understand re the ones that didn't get it but remember there were always going to be some that did and some that didn't..can't win them all :bighug: xxxxx

Thanks Jackie.

Yes we'll be 100% tomorrow. The day after we might even do 110% and add a bit of exercise :8855:eek:r maybe not ;)

not sure about the 110% that may just be a little much for me :8855:

just found this

definition - exercise - hard work, swear word, alot of effort required :8855::8855::8855:

Wtg you on your promotion, shame about the others but that's life I'm afraid.
I'm up for 100% day too won't show off and say I'll do the 110% too, but you know I will cos I'm an exercise Junkie :8855: :8855: :8855:
Sweet dreams all...:nightf: xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats on the promotion Tilly!

And nevermind about going offplan for one day - you've not had all that many syns so far this week so it'll balance out if you're careful. Just remember, you want that shiny back! :D

Congratulations Tilly on your promotion

:talk017:

And, remember, celebratory eating/drinking is syn free;)

Yayyyyyy well done on your promotion and more importantly your pay rise woop woop :D

So your all doing 100% today I see... I may have to join in on this challenge after my horrendous weekend and the fact today is wi ooppss ;)

Sorry not been around for a while! Life has been manic to say the least and the difficulty is I don't feel like I can just comment on one persons diary but I have to do all of my friens on here which takes ages lol

x x

Back