Tillymax is trying again

Tilly i think the tax people would have a fight on there hands for the drunk corner if there were any nurses in the room:eek::eek::eek:

trust me when nurses let there hair down they really let it down.:eek::eek::eek:

Soo true!

Ooooh this sounds like a challenge :D

I've gained again :rolleyes:

Totally deserved as the last 3 days I seem to have eaten bad foods and lots of it.

My head doesn't seem to stay in the game at the moment and I don't know what to do about it. I used to enjoy planning my meals etc but now it bores me and I'm finding it really hard to stick to plan. I have hundreds of recipes to chose from so it's not variety that's causing the problem - it's me.

I've had a few problems sleeping this week. Stupid Trev isn't working his magic for some reason and he's keeping me awake. Then I'm tired during the day and can't be bothered.

I'm not making excuses. I'm just trying to find reasons so I can do something about it. I think it's mainly my head not being in the right place but I don't know what to do about it.

Plan for today is to try and stay on plan for today :rolleyes:

I've got loads of lovely healthy food in so there really is no excuse.

Ah Tilly :bighug: It's so hard to stick to it if you're head's not totally in the right place. I felt exactly the same last week. Was too stressed and tired and not to mention hormonal to care about what I was eating but my 2lb gain put things in perspective for me. I want to lose this weight for me, I need to lose this weight for me, and my children and ultimately I want to be happy and I know that I will be much more content when I'm slimmer. So, for me it was an easy choice. I either needed a bit of this :whoopass: or I continue doing this :17729: and I chose the second and I feel much happier for doing so.

Just take one day at a time and you'll get there. I'm always around to give you a :slap: if you need one!! :8855:

Ah Tilly :bighug: It's so hard to stick to it if you're head's not totally in the right place. I felt exactly the same last week. Was too stressed and tired and not to mention hormonal to care about what I was eating but my 2lb gain put things in perspective for me. I want to lose this weight for me, I need to lose this weight for me, and my children and ultimately I want to be happy and I know that I will be much more content when I'm slimmer. So, for me it was an easy choice. I either needed a bit of this :whoopass: or I continue doing this :17729: and I chose the second and I feel much happier for doing so.

Just take one day at a time and you'll get there. I'm always around to give you a :slap: if you need one!! :8855:

Thanks hun. I think I need a few :asskick: and :slap: so feel free.

Ooooh this sounds like a challenge :D

I've gained again :rolleyes:

Totally deserved as the last 3 days I seem to have eaten bad foods and lots of it.

My head doesn't seem to stay in the game at the moment and I don't know what to do about it. I used to enjoy planning my meals etc but now it bores me and I'm finding it really hard to stick to plan. I have hundreds of recipes to chose from so it's not variety that's causing the problem - it's me.

I've had a few problems sleeping this week. Stupid Trev isn't working his magic for some reason and he's keeping me awake. Then I'm tired during the day and can't be bothered.

I'm not making excuses. I'm just trying to find reasons so I can do something about it. I think it's mainly my head not being in the right place but I don't know what to do about it.

Plan for today is to try and stay on plan for today :rolleyes:

I've got loads of lovely healthy food in so there really is no excuse.

Hi Tilly:wave_cry: its me !!

I am so with you on this.My head is anywhere but in the right place.

I feel such a , stupid idiot to have put so much back on after having reached target in March.

What the answer is I do not know but if I discover it before you I will let you know.

big hugs xxxxxx

Don't really think I am in a postition to give you a good :asskick:, because I have been off plan for two days, but I suppose I could give you one :asskick:, and then you can return the favour;)

Obviously ditch Trev
Employ Artem
And at least you'd go to bed happy

SIMPLESSSSS!!!

I bet I wouldn't fall asleep with Artem ;)

Hi Tilly:wave_cry: its me !!

I am so with you on this.My head is anywhere but in the right place.

I feel such a , stupid idiot to have put so much back on after having reached target in March.

What the answer is I do not know but if I discover it before you I will let you know.

big hugs xxxxxx

It's so silly cos I know I want to be thinner but then I eat the wrong things and put on weight. Then I feel bad and eat the wrong things again and put on more weight and feel really bad about myself and eat more crap. What the hell is wrong with me. I'm not a stupid person so why am I being so silly????

Failed again yesterday.

Clinging onto the wagon for dear life today :rolleyes:

I bet I wouldn't fall asleep with Artem ;)

:8855: probably not Tilly but wouldn't it be fun trying ;)

I think we all go through phases on a diet and at some point
that fat woman that lives in your head wins a few rounds its time to evict her and send in the heavy mob :D if you have to
we all do it Tilly it'll come good in the end

Don't really think I am in a postition to give you a good :asskick:, because I have been off plan for two days, but I suppose I could give you one :asskick:, and then you can return the favour;)

You usually lose weight when you've been off plan so I probably won't need to :asskick: you.

What Kally said :D Its so true. none of us are stupid. But I believe we all have these phases. Kick the fat woman out againand pop back on the wagon beside me as I need the company cos I keep falling off :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're doing really well, especially with everything you've got going on. I'm clinging onto the wagon but I'm too heavy to pull myself up at the moment :eek:

:8855: probably not Tilly but wouldn't it be fun trying ;)

I think we all go through phases on a diet and at some point
that fat woman that lives in your head wins a few rounds its time to evict her and send in the heavy mob :D if you have to
we all do it Tilly it'll come good in the end

That fat woman has spread all over my body. Her evil powers are so strong and powerful :sigh:

So far so good today. Yes I know it's only early but it's a start.

Br oat so simple (B) milk (A) and syrup (2 syns)

Now come on Miss Tilly ;) you are not too heavy to clamber back on. no excuses. I won't allow you to lose your 2 stone shiny. We can do this. I agree we are more the tortoise than the hare but we will cross that line together one day. There is no rush. Its not a race. But look back and think how good you feel for what you have lost so far :D :D

What about we write a list of positives. ie a list of the good of losing the 2 stone and why we don't want to put it back on.

Find a piccie of you at your biggest and put it in the kitchen. Before you eat something each time look at the piccie and decide if you want to go back to this :( I know I don't.. i had a few moments where I thought sod it but you know my Dad thought sod it with regards to food, fags and alcohol and where is my Dad now :cry: He could have tried to change his ways but he didn't so maybe we have to learn by his enormous mistake. We adore our kids Tilly, we both do, and don't know about you but I want to be around for along time yet to see my grandkids and enjoy them growing up, so that is my reason for continuing my journey. I am sure you have one too. :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We're all here to help you back onto the wagon tilly, you don't have to do it on your own. Like Jackie said, think of all the positives of this journey and use that as your motivation. This is a long, tough journey we're taking though, and if you need to take a pit-stop to re-group you can, just as long as you don't make a U turn and go back the wrong way! xx

Now come on Miss Tilly ;) you are not too heavy to clamber back on. no excuses. I won't allow you to lose your 2 stone shiny. We can do this. I agree we are more the tortoise than the hare but we will cross that line together one day. There is no rush. Its not a race. But look back and think how good you feel for what you have lost so far :D :D

What about we write a list of positives. ie a list of the good of losing the 2 stone and why we don't want to put it back on.

Find a piccie of you at your biggest and put it in the kitchen. Before you eat something each time look at the piccie and decide if you want to go back to this :( I know I don't.. i had a few moments where I thought sod it but you know my Dad thought sod it with regards to food, fags and alcohol and where is my Dad now :cry: He could have tried to change his ways but he didn't so maybe we have to learn by his enormous mistake. We adore our kids Tilly, we both do, and don't know about you but I want to be around for along time yet to see my grandkids and enjoy them growing up, so that is my reason for continuing my journey. I am sure you have one too. :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Jackie, you've enough on without having to come here and try and sort me out.

I've already lost the 2 stone shiney. I might even have lost the 1.5 shiney. That's just this week :eek: I was too depressed the other day to update my stats but I will after this weeks weigh in.

Everything you're saying is so true - I don't know why I haven't been able to get back in the game. My clothes are really tight. It's good in a way cos it means I can't eat.

We're all here to help you back onto the wagon tilly, you don't have to do it on your own. Like Jackie said, think of all the positives of this journey and use that as your motivation. This is a long, tough journey we're taking though, and if you need to take a pit-stop to re-group you can, just as long as you don't make a U turn and go back the wrong way! xx

Gone the wrong way already - big time :sigh:

I'm doing ok today so lets hope I've turned a corner. I'm just taking it one day at a time and hoping that one day on plan will lead to another. I just need to achieve that one day on plan.

I've spent the day going through all my recipes and chosing my favourite foods. I do feel a bit more motivated so hopeully this will get me back on plan.

Din baked potato cheese (A) and salad
pear

Thanks everyone for your support :)

awwww sweetheart :bighug: come on we will help you. I am trying to stick to 3 meals a day and no snacking and as near sw as possible. Join me? I think listening to Trevor can do some of this. It has for me and you, but I do believe long term we will be better off. I no longer want to snack I chose sensibly most of the time, don't over eat, and don't crave choccie. I am convinced long term the weight will drop off but its taken a month for me to get to this stage.

Come on you need that shiny back :bighug: and we are here to help you. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its possible. I guess we all have our different food issues and I could be wrong but I felt its about teaching us in moderation, getting stuff out of our system for good.

I am on around day 30 now and never snack anymore (touch wood) I am unable to totally stick to sw but I stick to healthy meals as much as possible now. I stop when full. I try to make sensible choices. I no longer crave choccie, crisps or rubbish. I just seem to eat my 3 meals a day and no longer think about food between meals. So I do think there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I've not kept my diary about it since Gary's Dad died but will start writing notes again. I found it helped.

I wrote down ie day 1, wrote what I ate, any postives etc etc

ie you may have pigged out on choccie one day but I can guarantee there were positives that day that you may have missed cos you were p'd off at eating the choccie. So try it sweetie. Write down each day because gradually you will, like me notice big differences. Give them a month. We owe it that much after spending that sort of money on them ;) I am convinced in the long term we lose our food hang ups so surely at that point we should start to see the weight come off? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick:

kick up the bum for all of us i think but also:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:for us all too cos we can do this.

none of us is giving up and we are all here for each other. Its not about being stupid, its about careing so much about everybody else we forget ourselves.

we feel we fail for what ever reason and then beat our selves up, setting of the whole overeating cycle.
we can break this, we all can and we will xxxxx

hope your having a better day today, be kind to your self xxx

What Kally said :D Its so true. none of us are stupid. But I believe we all have these phases. Kick the fat woman out againand pop back on the wagon beside me as I need the company cos I keep falling off :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tilly, I agree with the others we are not stupid and we do go through phases on this journey we are all on, I have also gained this week 1st time for me and I didn't like it, pigged out on mince pies and cupcakes this weekend feeling sorry for myself, but having read all the other diary's, I feel much more postive again, we are all here for each other for all the up's and down we all go through, so don't beat yourself up, we are each taking the same journey but doesn't matter how long it takes. xx:)

Hey Tilly,
I too am finding it hard to get back on the wagon, have had a few days of eating carp and have hit the can't be bothered, what's the point, I'm meant to be fat stage....but after reading the motivation on these pages have decided...NO F*****g way, I am NOT meant to be fat I am fat because I make bad choices, I am meant to be thin and I need to learn to make those good choices and the 1st good choice I am going to make (now that I have had a little rant and a good cry) is to get back on the wagon secure my seatbelt and wait for the rollercoaster ride to begin yet again...see you at that finish line, eventually, doesn't matter how long it takes us to get there as long as we do so :bighug: and now here take this :whoopass: and :whip: and get moving lady and why...COS YOU DESERVE IT
And Mandy is right, we are here for each other and we aren't giving up any of us, how would we cope without you ????????????????????????????? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back