Very sad Denn about David Bowie, he was something else...much loved. RIP

Food shop looks good and healthy!

Delighted you had a good day:)

The news about David Bowie broke about 5 or 10 mins after I woke up and put the radio on. Couldn't quite believe it at first. He is one of the few people the word 'legend' is appropriate for.

Lovely on plan day yesterday! Hope you have had a good day today :)

great day food looks lovely
when i head david bowie had died i was shocked and gutted i to thought he was a legend im going to by is last cd i feel its a goodbye present to us all

Hi Denn, Lovely to see that you're here. I'm starting again on SW and I really need to get a grip this year. Far too busy last year to keep on the wagon. Looking forward to getting rid of all this weight. I'll be popping back soon xx
Hi Sue!
Yep, this is the year I need to get a grip too, and combat my downfalls, I will get there, and so will you! x

Right!
Why is it I get to weds and things go wrong!
Was doing so well up until this afternoon!
First mistake I had my purse, second mistake went into Tesco's for a drink, then came out with some chocolate!:confused:
Which then led to going into a garage shop a short walk away from my last collection, came out with a pack of chocolate shortbread cookies and a cheese pastry twist:confused:
When I got home , didn't have my SW meal went to shop next door and bought a pizza to cook and some wispa bars! Grrrrrr!!

Had a stern talk with myself and hubby and figured my previous plan isn't going to work! (just getting too panicky trying to fit everything in of an evening weekdays)

So, now have decided, since I am finding it hard to plan/fit things in during the week...

I am going to do my studying at the weekend when I have much more time.(4hrs sat a 4hrs sun)

And during the week am going to concentrate on diet/exercise.

I have this evening booked and paid for Kettlercise classes Every Monday evening for 8 weeks starting next Monday (was on a waiting list as the first time I tried to book it was filled and they have noe done an extra class)

Have also registered for the local ''Park Run'' which is on Saturday mornings 9 am (which would mean having to go to the 11am weigh in)
Am thinking of starting off doing a fast walk and progressing to jogging/running it...

For some reason I am just not ''feeling'' it SW wise right now, but am going to try and persist or maybe do something different in between...

Hopefully be back with a more positive update tomorrow:)

I know how you feel...I had a bad day food-wise yesterday. But it's good to just draw a line under it. It's great that you've looked at the changes that you can make to your plans.
Hope today is a better day for you :)

I am also not 'feeling' it at the moment. Got to agree with TT. The exercise makes me feel better even if the diet is going astray.

hi denn
hope you have had a better day today you answered your queston there your trying to fit to much into your day and its getting to much for you so your grabbing comfort food have you time and like you said studies at the weekend you can do this i know you can ((hugs))

Draw a line under it and start fresh tomorrow Denn.
Thanks Mini x
Think I try and start fresh everyday lol at the moment , sometimes it works , sometimes it doesn't ....:)

Mini's right; today is a new day. Lots of exercise planned is a good thing; I always find it motivates me more and I feel SO much better once I've actually done it
I think now I've sorted a more doable plan, once I get exercising again more regularly, the food side should follow..:)

I know how you feel...I had a bad day food-wise yesterday. But it's good to just draw a line under it. It's great that you've looked at the changes that you can make to your plans.
Hope today is a better day for you :)
Thanks Laura, I just wish the bad days at the moment were ''less'' frequent:confused:

Hope you get your mojo back soon, the exercise class sounds fab and like others have said will help with your motivation! x
Thanks Tig , so do I x

hi denn
hope you have had a better day today you answered your queston there your trying to fit to much into your day and its getting to much for you so your grabbing comfort food have you time and like you said studies at the weekend you can do this i know you can ((hugs))
thanks Chezz x
I think I was trying to fit too much in, in the evenings, especially hard when work is a long day...

Today has been a so-so day LOL
Not great, but not overly bad either.....still had chocolate and chips but not as much as I would have, so that's ok
And I counteracted it with 30,000 steps on the fitbit today, including a 3 mile walk this eve:)

I will keep plugging at it until it becomes a habit again!

Friday tomorrow! At last!:D

happy friday denn and well done kepping in the zone x x

Back