Hi Denn,
Overall getting fitter is great, even if it's not translating on the Scales at the moment, it's still a really good thing.

Early starts!! I don't know how you do it... I have to drag myself out of bed every morning, but can stay up to the early wee hours no problem!

Welcome back Denn:)
Thank you Mini :)

what are you studying Denn?
I am studying Anatomy & physiology, to do a gym instructor course :) (I need that qualification to give me a licence to teach exercise classes :) , I have other courses to do as well, but need to pass that one first . It is just hard work at the moment trying to learn it , loads of information to take in and remember!

Yay! Hi Denn! Great to hear from you! All the exercise sounds brilliant! Will definitely help in the long run :) xx
Yes, am hoping it will, well, I can tell it is helping already, even though the rest of the weight isn't budging yet lol

Hi Denn,
Overall getting fitter is great, even if it's not translating on the Scales at the moment, it's still a really good thing.

Early starts!! I don't know how you do it... I have to drag myself out of bed every morning, but can stay up to the early wee hours no problem!
Yes, it is :)
Believe me, it IS a struggle sometimes getting myself out of bed that early!:D
I can stay up late too !:D
Last night i went to bed at midnight and was up this morning at 4.30 on my Bellicon rebounder lol

Well, I got up at 4.30 this morning on my rebounder lol, was going to go to kettlebells this evening , it starts at 7.30pm, but i didn't get home from work til 7.15 :( and i wasn't going to rush...
Food has been good all day today until i got home and found some 'nice' biscuits left!, well at least they are gone lol - prob ate them because i was annoyed at getting home late-- excuses eh? :D
Got myself one of those infuser water bottles at the weekend and used it today, filled the middle with some frozen berries, it wasn't too bad and i drunk most of it --- progress! -- as usually i have a job to drink any water unless really thirsty, usually coffee all the way lol

Suppose i better sort out my food for tomorrow, need to try and stay on track for the most part this week :D

Thank you Mini :)

I am studying Anatomy & physiology, to do a gym instructor course :) (I need that qualification to give me a licence to teach exercise classes :) , I have other courses to do as well, but need to pass that one first . It is just hard work at the moment trying to learn it , loads of information to take in and remember!

Yes, am hoping it will, well, I can tell it is helping already, even though the rest of the weight isn't budging yet lol
All the hard work and struggle will be worth it at the end of the day Denn!

Hi Everyone!
Sorry I've been away for so long!
But have decided I needed to keep a proper daily diary and here is the place , seeing as I can use it from my phone too :)
This may be a LONG post!:D
Not sure what I've posted previously , can't be bothered to look back LOL
Anyway , still doing SW ....past few weeks got a bit demoralised ,and after losing a stone put it back on in 3 weeks o_O
So am back on it again!
here is past few weigh ins off my Fitbit scale...

Have had my Gym instructor course changed to August now for my 3 day workshop, with assessment in September , a month later.
Also going on holiday to Germany beginning of July for a week :)
Here's my countdown timer pic to both..
fitbit aria weigh ins.jpg countdown.jpg books.jpg books1.jpg books2.jpg books3.jpg books4.jpg books5.jpg books6.jpg cooking corner.jpg
so, lots to do/happening :)
But , basically need to stay on track...
Got a day off work today, so long weekend, and am trying to get a plan in place for everything :)
The studying is getting there slowly! 13 weeks to go to learn everything, got the bones and muscles side more or less sorted...I think! am on circulation and respiration now, which is quite challenging to say the least! Will need to keep going over everything a few times!
Took pics of all my books etc , so plenty of reference on diet exercise lol oh, and pic of my cooking ingredients as such corner lol
Also recently did my First Aid course which was good :)
Will continue on another reply/post as the pics all look huge lol

Ahhh, I thought the pics were going to be thumbnails? o_O
hmmmmm?
Anyway , also got a pic of my giant timer which i got off amazon, it's pretty good :)
So, I think I've got all the tools lol
I need to get back into my exercise again as those past 3 weeks see that go downhill too, and I noticed the difference in my stats- resting heart rate on my fitbit :confused:
So back to it....countdown has begun!
will post what I can, time allowing daily on here so I can keep track of things.
Here is a pic of my favourite piece of exercise equipment - my Bellicon rebounder , now with added T-bar :D
bellicon.jpg
Love it, can do SO much with it, and it is good for you in lots of ways, easy on your joints, good cardion, great for your lymphatic drainage system, your core, and you can also use the rim for resistance training too
If i can pass my gym instructor workshop i want to go to Germany to do the certification in Bellicon training :)

My posts might be pretty random as I find what i want to add or post about lol, so there might be a few one after the other throughout the day/s
Here is a link to a youtube channel where i do a fair few of these workouts on my #Bellicon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJpvpFeEaI0LVTvcwmMTBng/playlists
Now this lady , her channel , she has just passed her Bellicon certification in the USA :)
and some of those workouts are harder than they look and you certainly know you've done them lol

So good to see you back Denn!! You've been missed! Looks like you are getting your focus back. I'm loving the cook books :D

So good to see you back Denn!! You've been missed! Looks like you are getting your focus back. I'm loving the cook books :D
Thanks Caz :), hehe, yes , I have lots of cookbooks, in fact lots of books! There's more elsewhere lol, but on other things:D
Yes, I have my focus back, I have to, time is ticking lol

Love your Bellicon - if I tried I'd knock myself out with low flying bosoms LOL
Thanks Susie, And lol, get a good spots bra :D, I need a "better" one myself lol

Today has been information overload! ....brain frazzled!:confused::D

Hi Denn, good to see you back! You're crazy busy at the moment. I'm having to take a bit of an exercise break, because of my kidney, which is frustrating!
Thanks TT :), that's pants about having to take an exercise break, but it's for the best in the long run, don't want to make yourself worse

I think you will make a marvelous Gym/fitness Instructor Den.You have been there done that got the T shirt and will be so understanding
I hope so, Tasi, that is my thoughts on it too, but it is going to be a lot of hard work to get there, I can only try my best!

So the bank holiday weekend has been good, not on the diet front, but that's ok, back to it full swing tomorrow:)
Yesterday we went to the New Forest to fly our drone (such a cool bit of kit that is!)
Then went to Truckmania at Beaulieu Motor Museum , see some friends there with their trucks along with some other cool trucks and monster truck display:)
Got some good footage with the drone, hubby is getting better already at piloting it , and can't wait to take it to Germany !
Need to get a decent video editing software programme though as the one on the drone app adds advertising etc to it which we don't want so will just get some software and edit it ourselves from the memory card :)
Got a fairly good selfie pic from it though
drone selfie.jpg

Back