Time to change but need help!

I am the fox.

To be fair, I've been told no it can't happen rather than I don't fancy you. I think I'd prefer I really like you in that way but can't rather than yeah let's go out but I'm not that into you. Still feels like sh!t though!

I'm known for always wearing a smile and grinning my way round the office cheekily but I think the next week if he looks closely enough, he'll see it's not a smile that lights up my whole face and not one that makes my eyes twinkle..

And yes toots start a diary!

And you guys are the best. I feel so much less alone right now

Hey blue! Gutted for you that things with guy don't seem to be working out at the moment. I've been away last few days so seem to have missed loads. I hope you are okay - whatever happens with him don't you even think about giving up on you!!
We're all right here for you girl cheering you along the way xxx

Blue don't be sad :( I don't think you can PM me bc i'm still some posts away from 50 but keep in mind that you can talk to any of us whenever you feel sad. I'm sending you lots of postive energy and love from Chile! I hope a little sunshine from this part of the world brightens your day :D

hope you are feeling ok this morning x

Blue don't be sad :( I don't think you can PM me bc i'm still some posts away from 50 but keep in mind that you can talk to any of us whenever you feel sad. I'm sending you lots of postive energy and love from Chile! I hope a little sunshine from this part of the world brightens your day :D

drop some of the chit chat threads to push your posts up pati... There are word association ones, counting ones and other nonsense that people use to push up their post count x

Morning guys. I'm ok. Feel sick and not like eating which is a positive I guess! Rather this than binging on rubbish. Going to work is going to be the hardest part I guess.

229lbs on the scales this morning so still hoping to get to 228 target by tomorrow. That would be a stone lost since 23 dec. if I can drop another stone in the next 6 weeks I'd feel great about the progress.

I'm going to start running properly - I think it will help with the emotional state. Plus have decided I'll find a salsa class to go to one evening once a week - I need a bit of male contact and flirting and fun without it meaning anything. I used to be quite good at salsa dancing years ago. I've also filled my work diary up - theatre tickets, concerts, dinners/drinks with friends (been sneaky and used shortened versions of names if they are female ie sam rather than Samantha so if guy looks...)

i will reply to lovely PMs later on - just trying to get a piece of work out to clients.

glad you're feeling ok x

Good idea about filling up your social diary so that you can't dwell on it.

salsa sounds a good idea. .. You'll have fun, get fit and you never know. ... You could meet someone x

as for work just act like it never happened, show that you are professional and that you leave your personal stuff at the door :)

work on a Sunday sucks but at least your keeping busy.
You've had some fantastic losses so far, I'm sure you'll keep losing and get to target soon x

Thanks blubex.
I think I definitely will find a dancing class - I used to really enjoy it and its nice to have physical contact with people without it being all serious and meaning something.
Got all my work done, apart from the email on guy's client that I should send. Ouch.

I'm so motivated to keep losing weight. I've lost nearly a stone in 5 weeks - so where will I be in the next 5 weeks...nearly 2 stone would be amazing and put me at 217 which I would be so happy with...It's definitely not worth giving up now, not when it's so obvious what I have to do to carry on loosing weight.

Can't overstate how wonderful you ladies have been the last couple of days. Thank you.
hugs
blue

You sound lovely and motivated. Like me.... Monday - Friday!! Shame about Saturday and Sunday's. Heavy sigh.

Have you seen this vid? It's so cool!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aN7lt0CYwHg

Inspired me to join a netball team! Going on Wednesday - pay as you play at bermondsey and they give you a refresher first.

You'll hit that stone I'm sure :)

The feeling like a fox caption in the video reminded me of you

Ahhhhh I love that song. Great video too - very inspriing. I've been dancing round the kitchen like a maniac with it on replay whilst cooking my daughters dinner!

hah I'd come to netball if I wasnt so useless at it - hated it at school - I could never keep my feet still. Why play that stoppy and starty business when you can play basketball?!!

i actually feel full of beans and super motivated. I think I'm choosing to focus on the it's mutual bit and not the we can't bit. He likes me too!!! Hahahaha. I am going to do lots of sport and have a really exciting life and be the me I've not been since my daughter was born - I made too many compromises and lost track of who I was. Then if he loves that he loves that and the rest can sort itself out over time.

havent forgotten to reply to your PM Blondcat - will do after dinner and the mad dancing!!

remember ladies...
BE THE FOX!

Last edited:
Actually blondcat it won't let me respond as your pm inbox is full...

Thanks Claire - am luckily working from home today but due in tomorrow. I've changed my hotdesk booking from where I've been sitting since Xmas to round the corner with a different part of my team so won't see guy walking past my desk all the time.

Thanks Claire - am luckily working from home today but due in tomorrow. I've changed my hotdesk booking from where I've been sitting since Xmas to round the corner with a different part of my team so won't see guy walking past my desk all the time.

you'll be fine tomorrow, just keep your head held high, be super confident and do your job amazingly well. .... It's his loss x

Morning guys!

Food was ok yesterday...just about...
roasted duck breast and pak choi - 450 cals
1/2 bag of light popcorn - 40 cals
1 rich tea biscuit - 40 cals
4 cups of tea - 40 cals
small slice of quiche on the train - 260 cals
chicken breast - 250 cals
slim ham sandwich - 280 cals

Total - 1360

Felt like a day when I stuffed my face LOL. Nothing compared to a previous lifetime of eating habits but because I was 200 cals more than normal...
Then again, 232lbs on the flat scales this morning which usually equal 229lbs or thereabouts on the normal scales. Although the lb drop has stalled a bit, I'm definitely feeling slimmer - could fit in some tops and trousers that haven't fitted for a while. Inches are sometimes better than lbs for measuring :) Next work night out with the girls is at the end of Feb so 3-4 weeks to fit into the next size down :)

Getting ready for work. Gulp. Can't I just stay home and sing sad songs on my guitar instead?! At least I have back to back meetings for most of the day so won't have too much time to dwell on anything.

Back