Coffee with skimmed milk (a) and water

L: left over pasta with green beans and salad

D: jacket pot with baked beans and 28g grated cheddar (b) and salad

Hxb: 30g porridge and 28g cheese
Hxa: milk in coffee
Syns: 0 I think :)

Planning for the weekend
Friday 31st - EE

B: fruit (to be bought on the way to work) was pineapple chunks (sf)

Bite of a doughnut (small bite) was bosses birthday will say 5 syns just to cover it!

Coffee and water

L: pasta n sauce (cheese leek and ham) 1 syn with added frozen peas and green beans (sf)

D: homemade chicken in oyster sauce - 1 syn with onions (sf) peppers (sf) pak choy (sf) and boiled rice

Hxb:
Hxa: milk in coffee
Syns: 6

Sat - EE

B: Muller light with raspberries and 30g of all bran yog flakes (b)

Mug of tea with dash of skimmed

L:

D: spag Bol - ex lean mince, tinned toms (sf) onion (sf) garlic, sun dried toms - 6 syns 1/2 glass of red wine - 3 syns, bacon, wholemeal spaghetti and rocket salad (sf) with 15g grated cheese 1/2a

Hxb: all bran
Hxa: skimmed milk in coffee and 15g cheddar
Syns: 9

If anyone has any comments please feel free....have a party tomorrow so will have to see how it goes and whats on offer!

Last edited:
Sunday - EE

B: raspberries and 2 x wholemeal toast with bettolli light spread and mug of tea

Off to family's for the day so will see how the rest of the food pans out...NOT good - white rolls with various fillings on offer and crisps, breadsticks etc I had one but no sf :-(

Dinner - left over from yesterday's
Not going to try and syn just pick up from tomorrow.

Last edited:
Monday - plan for tomorrow Green

B: 30g porridge (b) made with water and dash of milk and sweetener
Raspberries

Coffee with skimmed milk x 2 and water

L: jacket potato with baked beans
Water

D: Goats cheese and tomato linguine from the magazine - 35g goats cheese as hxb with green salad
Coke zero

Mug of tea

Hxb: porridge and goats cheese
Hxa: milk
Syns: 0 I think...

Haven't measured my skimmed milk today but I only have the tinyest amount in my coffee and tea so will be within 350mls

Last edited:
Tuesday's plan - green

B: red grapes, fibre plus bar (b) and skinny cappuccino (a) no chocolate sprinkles!

Bottle of water
Coffee

L: tbc - am out all day so have to get something. Went for the trusty jacket pot, beans and cheese (b) with salad and diet coke :)

Another bottle of water so that's a litre so far

D: healthy Chinese - stir 'fry' beansprouts, onion, noodles, 5 spice and soy sauce. SW chips, boiled rice and curry sauce - 6 syns

Lots more water

Hxb: fibre plus bar and cheese
Hxa: skimmed milk
Syns: 6
Exercise: lots of walking in London

Last edited:
Well done on getting straight back on plan after your day out on Sunday. Good luck on your journey.

Thanks ktdd18

Weighed myself this morning and have STS at 10.6 so suppose after Sunday that's not bad. Also it's that time of the month and feeling pretty bloated. Onwards and downwards, planning a really good 100% week!

Aiming to reduce cheese intake as seem to be having it most days, up my veg and up my water reducing coffee and diet coke!

Last edited:
Wednesday 5th - Green

B: 30g All bran yog flakes (b) with 100ml skimmed milk 1/3a
Mug of decaf tea x 2 with dash of skimmed milk
lots of Water

L: made the vegetable frittata from the magazine which is eggs, vegetables and macaroni will have with salad - lettuce, cabbage, carrot

Vitamin water - just checking on here if this is free before I drink it (were giving them out at the train station yesterday, is 19cals per 100ml? Nope!!! most posts say less than 5 calcs the bottle is actually 500ml so that nearly 100 calories, leave that for the BF.

try out the local outdoor gym and did my FIRST run and did 4.3k of a 5k route.

D: SW wedges and roasted onions with baked beans 2 tbsp ketchup - 2 syns?

Hxb: all bran yog flakes
Hxa: skimmed milk on cereal and in tea
Syns: 2 ketchup
Exercise: an hour running/light weight and walking

Am not denying myself syns but if I don't need them i'm not using them and saving for the weekend as have a leaving do friday night and a meal out Sat.

Last edited:
Thursday - red

B: 30g all bran yog flakes (b) with 100ml skimmed milk 1/3 a and strawberries (sf)

Coffee(s) rest of (a) and water

L: salad - lettuce, carrot, cabbage, peppers, tomatoes and 28g grated cheddar cheese (b)

More water

D: chicken fajitas - chicken breast, paprika, chilli flakes, onions, peppers, cherry toms with iceberg lettuce leaves (instead of wraps) and low fat soured cream and chive dip to be syned once bought...I love dip so have to make sure I count each table spoon :)

Hxb: all bran yog flakes and cheese
Hxa: skimmed milk on cereal and in coffee
Syns: dip - 5

No exercise today but legs are aching from the run yesterday

Last edited:
Friday 7th - 2nd red day

B: apple and grape snack pack (sf) fibre plus bar (b) and skinny cappuccino (a)

Bottle of water

L: bit stuck for options today, went for brown roll with chicken, bacon and spinach - no butter but perhaps a little mayo as tasted yummy so say 4 to be safe

Pepsi max can and bottle of water

Someones Leaving do so had 1 small glass of red wine 6 syns

Plan is...
D: grilled steak, rocket salad, peppers, tomatoes, red onions (roasted) and balsamic vinegar

Hxb: fibre plus and roll
Syns: 6 wine + 4 mayo/dressing = 10

Last edited:
Tomorrow (Saturday) we are out with friends for dinner are going to a noodle restaurant, it's pretty similar to wagamamas but independent I am planning on either picking a chicken dish with boiled rice (like black bean/oyster) or they do a beef noodle dish which can't be too bad have looked at Chinese - beef chow mein is 8.5

Planing an EE day to cover me, am thinking...

B: lots of strawberries (sf) with 30g all bran yog flakes (b) skimmed milk

Went out for an early morning run before breakfast - downloaded the NHS couch to 5k and did the first one which was about 20 mins

L: salad of some description - mixed salad and meats

D: out will report back....hopeing it will just be oil to cover so 6 syns as will have a glass of wine or 2 (but no more than 2!) I have been good all week so far having less that 10 per day so a couple over should be ok. Had three glasses of wine and beef noodle dish

Hxb: all bran yog flakes
Hxa: skimmed milk on cereal and in tea/coffee
Syns: total syns for the meal (and drinks) 26

Means being good for the next couple of days

Last edited:
Sunday - EE

Brunch - bacon, tomatoes (sf) eggs, baked beans and 2 wholemeal toast from 400g load (b)
Mug of tea with dash of skimmed

Out walking in the sun with lots of water

D: making lasagne - ex lean mince, onion (sf) carrot (sf) tomatoes (sf) pasta sheets and homemade béchamel sauce works out at total of 12 syns have with salad (sf) and SW chips

Hxb: 2 x wholemeal bread
Syns: 12

That's still under 70 for the week so far, plan on having very little syns tomorrow and hoping that syns split over the week works for me!?!

Last edited:
Monday's plan...last day of week 4! Am really hoping for a loss tomorrow...

EE day

B: lots of strawberries (sf) 30g of all bran yog flakes (b) and 100ml's of skimmed milk 1/3 a

Coffee and bottle of water

L: chicken salad, lots of super free and some mayo - 4 syns

Coffee and lots of water

D: SW friendly spag carbonara - wholemeal spaghetti, bacon, 3 egg yolks, v low fat fromage frais, spring onions (sf) with rocket salad (sf) 28g Parmesan cheese - 6 syns

Hxb: all bran
Syns: 10 - mayo and Parmesan

Last edited:
Tuesday - 11th

So weigh in day...and yet again I have STS :-(
I think I need to go back to green and red as perhaps it's EE that doesn't work for me, also not having syns weekly but just a few each day to see if that makes a difference.

If anyone has any comments or things I'm missing please let me know.
:cry:

Today's plan - green with lots of sf

B: magic porridge - 30g porridge oats (b) with 150ml ff nat yog (using Onken 0%) and frozen mixed berries (sf)
Coffee with skimmed milk (a)
Water

L: strawberries (sf) apple (sf) and fibre plus bar (b)
Coffee x 2 with skimmed milk
Water

D: will be vegetable byriani - white onion (sf) frozen sliced green beans (sf) spcies, own paste made from tom puree, red wine vinegar and curry powder, white rice, chicken stock made with knorr liquid stock pot, with steamed mangetout (sf)

Mug of tea

Day: Green
HXB: porridge oats and fibre plus bar
HXA: skimmed milk in coffee/tea
Syns: 0 I think
Total syns for week 0

Last edited:
Plan for Wednesday - green

B: 2 x alpen light (b) with skinny Cappachino (a)

Apple (sf) and bottle of water

L: jacket pot with baked beans and cheddar is prob enough for 2nd a and b

Meeting a friend so will have a drink of some description but will only be one....it was 2 glasses of roses 12 syns

D: too late travelling home so got a wasabi - boiled rice and veg curry - not sure on syns but curry sauce is normally 6ish?

Day: green
Hxb: alpen light bars and cheddar
Hxa: skimmed milk in Cappachino and cheddar
Syns: 18
Total for week: 18

Last edited:
Didn't get a chance to post yesterday...

Was a mixed day really...planned to be green but didn't have any lunch to take so ended up buying a chicken salad that prob had loads of hidden syns anyway...

Friday - red day

B: 2 x alpen light bars (b) skinny Cappachino (a)
Bottle of water

L:

D: chicken dish from old SW recipe book - bacon, carrot, celery, tinned cherry toms, chicken breasts, fresh basil with green veg

Day: red
Hxb: alpen light bars
Hxa: skimmed milk in coffee
Syns:

Ok so an exreamly bad food weekend - no excuses but soooo over syns it's not worth writting....will see the damage tomorrow morning

Monday - 17th Green

B: half red grapefruit and 4 strawberries (sf)

Coffees (a) and water

L: superspeed soup - hoping this might help undo some damage

Apple (sf) more coffee and more water

D: jacket pot with kidney beans in chili sauce and 28g grated cheddar (b) and salad

Day: green
Hxb: cheddar cheese
Hxa: skimmed milk in coffees
Syns: 0

Last edited:
becki2009 said:
What's superspeed soup?

Hi becki2009
It's on a few recipe threads, basically soup made out of all superspeed ingredients and is free on EE and green. So lots of SS veg and beans, lentils etc.

Plan for tomorrow - red

B: 30g porridge (b) with FF nat yog and frozen berries (sf)

Strawberries and raspberries (sf)
Coffee 1/3a and water

L: 3 ryvitas (b) with 50g phili light 2/3a with few chicken pieces

Green tea

OK so didn't have this dinner, was soooo starving by the time i got home i neededskins carbs so have switched to Green...
D: salmon fillet with stir fry veg, oyster sauce - 0.5 syns and soy sauce - will have this Thursday

Dinner actually was pasta with homemade sauce - carrot, onion, courgette, passata, garlic and basil with salad.

Day: Red/green
Hxb: porridge and ryvitas
Hxa: phili light and skimmed milk
Syns: 6 on chicken
Total for week 6

Heavy on the HX's today but they are allowed so all within plan...I think! I just am not good on red as I am always so hungry. Will have to make sure I bring more food to work on a red day.

Last edited:
Back