Time to get serious!

Mmmmmm pork pie. Hope you enjoyed it. That's part of the battle, make sure you enjoy the treats rather than feeling guilty. X

Hope you have a goodifferent day today. Can't say I have ever eaten a pork pie in my life. Just doesn't appeal to me xxx

Hi hun. Just popping by to subscribe to your new diary. Hope you're having a nice weekend x

thanks ladies - i am feeling better now :) the sun is shining and im off to my moms for a lamb dinner!
decided to walk instead of drive too!
will probably include a few alcoholic beverages and a pudding but i dont care - i shall draw a line and get back on track tomorrow!
hope everyone has a nice sunday :) xx

thanks ladies - i am feeling better now :) the sun is shining and im off to my moms for a lamb dinner!
decided to walk instead of drive too!
will probably include a few alcoholic beverages and a pudding but i dont care - i shall draw a line and get back on track tomorrow!
hope everyone has a nice sunday :) xx

Enjoy the day. Roast lamb dinner sounds amazing!

Hi hun glad ur feelin ok the lamb sounds amazing i was bad yesterday steak pie 2 sausages from chippy 2 packs of crisps am learnin to not feel guilty iv found that leads into negative thinkin x

Hi hun glad ur feelin ok the lamb sounds amazing i was bad yesterday steak pie 2 sausages from chippy 2 packs of crisps am learnin to not feel guilty iv found that leads into negative thinkin x

draw that line best not to feel guilty, as one bad day could turn into many!
just hope u enjoyed it - gosh cant remember last time i had chip shop?
mmmmmmm got me thinking about sausage chips n curry sauce now - and im still bloated from my dinner! lol xx

it was amazing! yum
i dont buy lamb as i find it expensive just for me n tom! but my mom cooked for 7 today so she made the most of it
x

Know afar you mean lamb is really expensive! But I love it. It's my fave :).

We cook lamb shoulder for roast sometimes. It's a lot cheaper than leg but just cook it for a bit longer and cut off the obvious fat and it's super yummy! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Know afar you mean lamb is really expensive! But I love it. It's my fave :).

We cook lamb shoulder for roast sometimes. It's a lot cheaper than leg but just cook it for a bit longer and cut off the obvious fat and it's super yummy! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

never had that, always bort the leg but i only buy it wen its on offer lol!!!
xx

Sounds like you've had a lovely Sunday! Glad you enjoyed the lamb :) x

had a lovely day spent with family, a nice lamb dinner, 2 bottles of bulmers ciders and then chocolate gateau!
home now with my feet up relaxing with my princess :)
back on the wagon tomorrow - will sit and plan meals for the week while im doing nothing! xx

Sounds a lovely Sunday, I must be the only one who don't like lamb- roast dinners are always so nicer when your not cooking it! Enjoy relaxing with your little princess x

i went off lamb for ages - strange! i wouldnt say its my fave meat but i enjoyed it - especially it being cooked for me, deffo agree with that!!
thanks hun i will do xx

I love a lamb roast, I can't remember the last time I had one. I always find it much nicer when someone else cooks xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

planned meals for the week im feeling positive about a restart!!
need to try n stop falling off the wagon tho tbh!

Back