ProPoints Time to knuckle down, summer is around the corner!

I did not know u could get so many cracker breads for ya money, know what's on my menu now!! :)

"

If u have Melba Toast, u can have 6 Asda ones or 7 Morrissons ones for 2pp! PS-The Crackerbreads are lovely spread with Light Chilli, Garlic or Onion Mayo for an extra 1pp! X

Last edited by a moderator:
lol!!! you's are so funny! I am not a fan of crackerbread, a grab bag of wotsits are 1pp!! least i feel like im being bad :)

lol!!! you's are so funny! I am not a fan of crackerbread, a grab bag of wotsits are 1pp!! least i feel like im being bad :)

What's a grab bag? We only have the Multipack Wotsits and those are 3pp. X

Multi bags are 1 too! well by my calculator? a grab bag is the ones you can get single in the shop, bit bigger than a normal bag! quavers and all are 1! i was eating away at sunbites, sour cream and pepper which are gorgeous but 3pp cx

I worked quavers out to be 2pp. What told you it was 1?

Ugh, I have really stuffed my face today. A complete write off. The only thing is I don't have many weeklies left now and I am supposed to be eating out on saturday lunch time. I don't want to run out of points and I'm worried I'm going to gain weight. I shouldn't have eaten so much in the first place! Just had no willpower today.

I'm confused as I always worked Multipack Quavers and French Fries out to be 2pp and Wotsits to be 3pp. Anybody else work them out this way? X

Yeah quavers and french fries are 2pp I thought Serena.

Phew glad I'm not going mad! Tangy Toms are 2pp too but most people haven't heard of those lol x

Well I've done 30 mins in the gym today and I am possibly going to Zumba later. It will be my first time and I'm a bit nervous!

Tea is in the oven. A WW cottage pie with carrot and cauliflower.

Well I've done 30 mins in the gym today and I am possibly going to Zumba later. It will be my first time and I'm a bit nervous!

Tea is in the oven. A WW cottage pie with carrot and cauliflower.

My Mum goes to Zumba and she loves it! I've just done my 20mins Lesley Sansone. X

Just got back from Zumba Tone and it was so much fun! I really enjoyed it. Just ordering my sticks for next week.

Breakfast- crunchy nut clusters 12pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, quavers 2pp
Dinner- ww cottage pie 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- dairy free chocolate 6pp, bourbons 7pp, mini roll 3pp

42pp

33/33 dailies
9 weeklies

12 weeklies remaining

activity points created- 30 mins gym 3pp, 60 minutes zumba 5pp, 10 mins walking 1pp. total for the week 21pp

Just got back from Zumba Tone and it was so much fun! I really enjoyed it. Just ordering my sticks for next week.

Breakfast- crunchy nut clusters 12pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp, extra light laughing cow 0pp, ham 0pp, quavers 2pp
Dinner- ww cottage pie 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- dairy free chocolate 6pp, bourbons 7pp, mini roll 3pp

42pp

33/33 dailies
9 weeklies

12 weeklies remaining

activity points created- 30 mins gym 3pp, 60 minutes zumba 5pp, 10 mins walking 1pp. total for the week 21pp

Glad u enjoyed Zumba Sweetie :) Are u all hot and sweaty now lol, no pain no gain and all that! X

Isn't Zumba brilliant?!?!?!
I love it.

I stick my pedometer onto high activity when I do Zumba, so end up earning about 7 or 8 points instead of the calculated 5pp, but 5pp is still good.
I'm probably over earning, but I think that cuz I've been doing it the same way from the start, it'll be fine.
Not like I use my activity points often anyway.

If I can't afford to or not able to join the September, I have found a local Zumba Class which I could go to when Poppy is at school, it's £4 and you just pay as you go so there is no commitment. X

The Zumba classes I go to are £5.80 for non gym members, but there are others across the town on various days of the week that are about £4

Dinner is in the oven. A weight watchers recipe for gammon and egg pie- 10pp a serving. It's basically chopped up gammon and hard boiled eggs with creme fraiche and peas with mashed potato over the top.

Dinner is in the oven. A weight watchers recipe for gammon and egg pie- 10pp a serving. It's basically chopped up gammon and hard boiled eggs with creme fraiche and peas with mashed potato over the top.

That sounds yummy although Is there a veggie alternative to gammon lol x

Back