Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXB)
Skimmed milk (HEXA)
Banana

Lunch
Ham and Cheese Omlette (HEXA)
Melon

Dinner
BBQ food - Beef & veg kebabs, Chicken (skin removed) & salad - all syn free :clap:
Stewed Rhubarb with low fat custard (5 syns)

Snack
Green & blacks miniature choc bar (4syns)
3 sugar free biscuits (1.5 syns)

Total syns for day: 10.5

Total syns for week: 74.5/105

I'm craving McDonalds!!!! :sigh:

Managed to get over the craving and keep well within my syns. I am still trying to find good treats to satisfy my sweet cravings! Have to have something sweet after a meal and I'm a terrible snacker/picker when it comes to sweet treats!!!

Last edited:
Hiya Becky, hope you're having a good weekend. BBQ sounds yummy, I've started to give up on BBQ weather!! love British summers!

Hiya Becky, hope you're having a good weekend. BBQ sounds yummy, I've started to give up on BBQ weather!! love British summers!

As soon as I typed BBQ the sky clouded over!!!!! Bloomin typical!!

Oh no typical!! I remember doing a BBQ under an umbrella before when it started pouring down mid-cooking!!

Monday

Breakfast
Belvita breakfast biscuits (HEXB)
Banana
Low fat yogurt (1.5 syns)

Lunch
Egg salad with salad cream (2.5syns)
Orange
Sugar free jelly (.5syns?)

Dinner
Cheese, leek and potato pie (HEXA)
Melon

Snacks
3x laughing cow light cheeses (part HEXA)
Milk in tea (part HEXA)
Light Horlicks (2 syns)
Sugar free biscuits (3syns)

Syns for day: 9.5

Syns for week:84/105

Not sure if I can get away with the Belvita biscuits for breakfast but figured they are more or less a cereal bar and are made with wholegrain so should be ok :confused: (Let me know if I am way off though please!!!)

I am due to weigh in tomorrow...I have done the worst thing though and stepped on the scales this morning...2lbs lost this week so I hope it stays that way for tomorrow!!!!

Just had a mango & passion fruit Jelly...it was awful...must remember not to buy one of those again!!!:(

Last edited:
Good luck for WI!! Hopefully those 2lbs stay off until tomorrow!x

Good luck for WI!! Hopefully those 2lbs stay off until tomorrow!x

Thanks Sarah. I am being extra good today so I'll be really disappointed if they don't!!!!

YES - 2 more pouds lost this week! Really pleased with this - 3 weeks in a row now with 2lbs lost each week!!!

Tuesday
Green Day

Breakfast
Belvita breakfast biscuits (HEXB)
Grapes and blueberries

Lunch
Butternut squash soup (0syns)
Wholemeal roll (HEXB)
Low fat yogurt (1.5syns)

Dinner
Quorn Sausages, Mash mixed with 3 laughing cow light cheeses and beans (part HEXA)

Snacks
Milk in tea (part HEXA)
Sorbet (3syns)

Total syns for day: 6

Total syns for week: 6/105

Last edited:
Yay Congratulations!!!

:DThanks Sarah & Nikki. I am really pleased with this:D

Wednesday

Red Day

Breakfast
Belvita Breakfast biscuits (HEXB) - I'm addicted!!!
Apple and Pear (0syns)
Low fat yogurt (1.5syns)

Lunch
Homemade Beef stew (0syns)
Fruit Salad (0syns)

Dinner
Went to the Harvester - Salad from the salad bar - all good (0syns)
All down hill from there - had a mixed grill with a baked potato (HEXB)
Followed by a great big ice cream - probably about a million syns!!!!!

Snacks

Total syns for day: 30

Total syns for week: 36/105

We are thinking of going out for a meal today...maybe harvester as I think I can keep my choices quite healty there...right up until dessert that is!!!!

I am addicted to Belvita Biscuits...they are really yummy and as I rush in the mornings they are great for when I get to work with a cuppa!! I need to get back to my Muesli though as I am only guessing I can have the belvita as a HEXB!

I have no idea how many syns I have used today after my big bowl of ice cream. I have put 30 for the whole day which will hopefully go some way towards covering it and means I have to be good for the rest of the week.

Camping at the weekend which means loads of bike rides and walks so hopefully that will help!!!

Last edited:
I'm quite fancying those Belvita, was watching the ad last night.
Thing is even if they're not an 'official' HEX but they don't stop your losses - then I don't think there's a problem with you eating them?

Have a nice meal tonight x

I'm quite fancying those Belvita, was watching the ad last night.
Thing is even if they're not an 'official' HEX but they don't stop your losses - then I don't think there's a problem with you eating them?

Have a nice meal tonight x

That was my theory!!! They are a bit like digestive biscuits and are lovely with a cuppa...I definately recommend them!!!

Oh Balls!!!

Thursday

Green Day

Breakfast
Belvita (HEXB)
Yogurt (1.5 syns)
Fruit salad

Lunch
Baked potato with Prawns and mayo (HEXB + 3syns)
Large glass of white wine (6syns) :sign0007:
Malteser chocolate mouse pudding (8syns) :break_diet:

Dinner
Quorn sausages (0syns)
Cheesy mash (part HEXA)
Beans

Snacks
Milk in tea (HEXA)

Syns for day: 18.5 syns

Syns for week: 54.5/105

Oh bugger...I have really ballsed up today...I'm supposed to be being good!!! We have just took a friend out for lunch as she is off to Grenta tomorrow to get married...too much wine and chocolate pudding!!!!

Last edited:
Friday

Red day

Breakfast
Belvita biscuits (HEXB)
Banana

Lunch
Ham salad with salad cream (1.5 syns)
Apple

Dinner

Snacks
Pear
Apple

Syns for day: 3

Total syns for week: 57.5/105

I've had a couple of bad days this week what with harvester Wednesday and chocolate pudding and wine yesterday. I am going camping this weekend which usually ends up with quite a bit of alcohol consumed...I have bought weight watchers wine to try and keep my syns down.

I will be getting plenty of exercise though as we will be going on lots of bike rides and taking the dog on long walks so hopefully I will be able to make up for some of my syns this week!!!

I will write everything down in my diary and update this one when we get back as I won't have internet access.

Back