ProPoints Time to shift the junk from my trunk.

Morning everyone :wave_cry:

Well I am 12 days into my "shift my junk" journey, I cant believe how different I feel, I am sleeping better, I have more energy, my hair and skin are much softer, I just feel really good. Don't get me wrong I know I am going to have highs and lows and Wednesday was my low day, I ate 48/49 weeklies and my daily 29, but a line was drawn and I got back on track.

Plans for today went out the widow as its chucking it down outside and I know I should still walk the 30 minutes to get to the gym in the rain, but I don't want to, I will get wet and cold, so for the time being I am getting on my cross trainer (which I hate with a passion) to burn off my breakfast. Pork casserole for one is in the slow cooker so that's lunch sorted, and since I am child free till tomorrow I think I might go out this evening for a few drinks with my friends :)
xxxxxxxxxx

love ur positive attitude :)
ur doing really well!!
everyone has their low days but its best that u did draw a line instead of letting it wreck another day or two!!
i wouldnt get wet for the gym either haha - i hate the cross trainer but it did used to make me sweat and hurt! no pain no gain? lol
enjoy ur weekend hun :) u deserve a night out xx

BREAKFAST=
Weetabix (3) points
WW yogurt (1) point
Pint juice

LUNCH=
Omelette (4) points
Fruit box of apple, grapes and strawberry
Pint squash

TEA
Pork steak casserole (7) points
Ww bread (3) points
Glass of water

SNACKS=
French fries (2) points
Blue ribbon (3) points

23/29 used
48/49 weeklies used
hour and half in the gym= 6 activity earned

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Thanks ladies xxxx

Sundays used to be lie ins and lazy days for me and the kids, well not anymore, I was up at 7am getting ready to go the gym, the kids are home at 11am from their dads, got to go my sisters house, then we have a long walk planned for this afternoon, then back home for a big healthy roast tea.
Xxxx

Thanks ladies xxxx

Sundays used to be lie ins and lazy days for me and the kids, well not anymore, I was up at 7am getting ready to go the gym, the kids are home at 11am from their dads, got to go my sisters house, then we have a long walk planned for this afternoon, then back home for a big healthy roast tea.
Xxxx

wish i was - i got no motivation at all!
well done - fantastic willpower! x

BREAKFAST
2 ww toast with Philly (4) points
Yogurt (1) point
Juice

DINNER
2 coffees (1) point
Drifter bar (3) points
French fries (2) points
That's the last time I visit my sister lol

TEA
Chicken wrap (10) points

SNACKS
Cheese cake (6) points

27/29 used
Activity points earned 6

52/49 weeklies so plus 3
earned 17 points through exercise so plus 3 on my weeklies is counted out :)

Subscribing :)
You sound really positive which is great. And well done on such an active day xx

Week two and another 2lb loss :talk017:

I wish it had been more as I worked my arse off in the gym over the weekend. A loss is a loss though I will just try harder this week, starting with aquafit this morning.
Hope everyone has a good Monday xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Week two and another 2lb loss :talk017:

I wish it had been more as I worked my arse off in the gym over the weekend. A loss is a loss though I will just try harder this week, starting with aquafit this morning.
Hope everyone has a good Monday xxxxxxxx

well done on the loss its a step in the right direction even tho its annoying when u think it should be more!! enjoy aquafit x

Well done on the loss hun! Continue to work hard and you'll see the results :) x

Back