ProPoints Time to shift the junk from my trunk.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431360652.955107.jpg

My tea, aunt bessies honey roasted parsnips are well worth 5 points, I love them lol

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

WEEK 3

BREAKFAST=
2 ww rice cakes with lightest Philly cheese (3)
Ww yogurt (1) point
Glass water

DINNER=
Went for a lunch date with my favourite man (my son) to wetherspoons
Chicken breast burger and salad (11) points
Diet coke

TEA=
Roast consisting of
gammon joint (4) points
Parsnips (5) points
Steamed veg (1) point

SNACKS=
2 asda ryvita with Philly cheese (4) points
Glass juice
Grapes

29/29 Daily used
0/49 weeklies used

45 mins deep aqua fit= 3 points
0/3 activity used

Weekly body measurements 9 1/2 inches lost

sounds like a fab day

uv reminded me of a low point snack! need to get some rice cakes in - used to have these with cottage cheese!
thanks! x

sounds like a fab day

uv reminded me of a low point snack! need to get some rice cakes in - used to have these with cottage cheese!
thanks! x

I got them from a £1 shop when i went to manchester, my local supermarket doesn't have much Ww products, I love the ww ginger and lemon cookies, need to get another £1 shop and stock up
Xxxxx

I got them from a £1 shop when i went to manchester, my local supermarket doesn't have much Ww products, I love the ww ginger and lemon cookies, need to get another £1 shop and stock up
Xxxxx

yeah they sell quite a lot of ww products in poundland - i used to buy paprika flavour rice cakes from home bargains 1pp for 1 or 3pp for 2 and they were tasty but i havent seen them for a while
i must look again as i do like the flavoured ones! x

Food looks delicious. I love the aunt bessie's honey roast parsnips. They stopped doing them at our local so if I ever go to a different shop I try to grab them as their own glazed parsnips just don't taste the same x

:wave_cry:

Good morning everyone, woke up tired but in a positive mood, I am off to zumba later, ive not been for 2 years, im scared and excited at the same time. Me and my son have carried my cross trainer downstairs so the plan is to go on that while watching my programs in the evenings, I am willing to try anything to shift this weight as long as it safe, and I eat enough, im not looking for a quick fix, I know its going to take time and hard work, I will cry, sweat and fall down but it will be worth it if I can get to the point where I feel and look healthy.

xxxxxxx

:wave_cry:

Good morning everyone, woke up tired but in a positive mood, I am off to zumba later, ive not been for 2 years, im scared and excited at the same time. Me and my son have carried my cross trainer downstairs so the plan is to go on that while watching my programs in the evenings, I am willing to try anything to shift this weight as long as it safe, and I eat enough, im not looking for a quick fix, I know its going to take time and hard work, I will cry, sweat and fall down but it will be worth it if I can get to the point where I feel and look healthy.

xxxxxxx

love it - well done u x

That's such a great positive and realistic post :) Hope Zumba went well! x

Tuesdays food diary

BREAKFAST=
Weetabix (3) points
Apple
Glass juice

LUNCH=
I was visiting my friend after Zumba she made me lunch.
Bacon, poached egg, sausage and tomatoes (10) points
2 coffees (1) point

TEA=
Paella (3) points
Ww yogurt (1) point

SNACKS=
Bagel thin (4) points
Drifter bar (3) points
Bag frazzles (3) points

28/29 daily used
0/49 weekly used
Zumba class 4 points earned

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431504159.131647.jpg

My overnight oats that I had this morning for breakfast......they were delicious

I'm off to aqua fit now then my friend is treating me out for lunch but I don't know where, gonna enjoy it wherever we go.

Hope everyone has a great day xxxxx

oats look yum - i need to try these!

have a lovely day wherever u decide to go! u deserve it :) x

Back