Time to slim.....

Wednesdays food:

Breakfast: poached egg on 2 x slices of whole meal toast (hexb)

Lunch: homemade chicken and veg cous cous

Tea: oven baked salmon with a teaspoon of red pesto (1.5syns) with stir fried veg ( mushrooms red onion courgette spinach and orange pepper) and sainsburys rice noodles (3.5 syns)

Snack: banana and Greek muller yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Total syns: 5.5 syns

Wednesday diary

B. melon, grapes and muller light orange with dark choc sprinkles
Green lemon tea

S. Tangerine

L. Jacket potato with beans and salad from tesco

S. Costa caramel latte from my new tassimo machine ( 5syns) tiny mini malt easer bunny (3syns)
Sliced apple.

T. Moroccan chicken and cous cous with courgette
Bowl of melon

I'm going to have a bowl of choc mini weetabix with milk for my supper (as my hex a and b)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today's food:

Breakfast: overnight oats (HexB) with vanilla mullerlight with blueberries and banana
Lunch: tomato & herb mug shot and a banana
Tea: homemade hairy dieter coleslaw (0.5 syns) with homemade sw baby bel(HexA) melt in the middle burger with sw paprika chips

3 x coffees and skimmed milk (2 syns max)

Total syns: 2.5 syns ........ Might have an alpen light bar double choc with my coffee later on which will add 2.5 syns to make them 5 for the day

Thursday diary

B. melon, grapes and blueberries with muller light vanilla choc sprinkles.
Green tea and water to drink

L. Pasta n sauce (1 syn) orange and glass of water

S. Costa coffee caramel latte (tassimo) 5 syns I wonder if the milk in this can be my hex a in the future???

T. Jacket potato, beans, tuna, cheese (hex a) hairy biker coleslaw! Probably 1 syn, more mayo as we had no yog!

Melon

Maybe an options hot choc 2syn later

Total syns today 9.

Thursday diary B. melon, grapes and blueberries with muller light vanilla choc sprinkles. Green tea and water to drink L. Pasta n sauce (1 syn) orange and glass of water S. Costa coffee caramel latte (tassimo) 5 syns I wonder if the milk in this can be my hex a in the future??? T. Jacket potato, beans, tuna, cheese (hex a) hairy biker coleslaw! Probably 1 syn, more mayo as we had no yog! Melon Maybe an options hot choc 2syn later Total syns today 9. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What kind of milk u using in the latte? Xx

Fridays food diary

B. half a grapefruit with green grapes
Caramel latte 5 syns

S. Plum, toffee muller light. Water

L. Out at soft play with Kimberley, homemade vegetable soup, Olivia ate my bread roll.
Water to drink

S. Plum
and alpro almond chocolate milk 5 syns

T. Homemade beef and veg pie in the slow cooker. Broccoli, marrow fat peas and new potatoes.

Total syns 10

Fridays feel good food:

Breakfast: overnight oats (HexB) with vanilla muller light with dark choc sprinkles and blueberries and bananas
Lunch: chicken salad with hairy dieter coleslaw (0.5 syns)
Snack : banana
Tea: Moroccan chicken and roast veg with cous cous (1syn) DELISH!!!

Tonight gonna have 2 x gin n slimline tonics (8syns)

Total worthy syns: 9.5 syns

Fridays feel good food: Breakfast: overnight oats (HexB) with vanilla muller light with dark choc sprinkles and blueberries and bananas Lunch: chicken salad with hairy dieter coleslaw (0.5 syns) Snack : banana Tea: Moroccan chicken and roast veg with cous cous (1syn) DELISH!!! Tonight gonna have 2 x gin n slimline tonics (8syns) Total worthy syns: 9.5 syns

image-2751269781.jpg

Pic attached for any subscribers coz it is amazing!

Saturdays syning.....

Well I've ended up coming to mams so when they rang this morning I had little time to get sorted today's food literally consists of

Breakfast: alpen light bar (hexb) with a cuppa
Lunch: non coz we were sofa shopping
Tea: steak, salad and new potatoes

2 x Coffees with milk (hexa)

Syns will be in 3 gin and tonics (12syns)

Total syns: 12 syns

Well did they find a new sofa?

Saturdays food diary

B. melon, kiwi, grapes and a cup of green tea

S. Carte noir caramel macchiato from my tassimo 5syns
Alpen light bar (hexb)

L. When Davi got up we had bacon, Linda mc red onion and rosemary sausages, and beans.
I had a pear and an apple after and glass of water

S. After the food shop I had a plum and an alpen light bar ( hexb)

T. I made a stir fry- left over BBQ pulled pork with egg noodles (are these free?) carrots, mushrooms, 5 spice and loads Of beansprouts.
Was really yummy, Finn had 2 huge bowls full!

I haven't had a hex a so may have an options hot choc with milk instead of water. 2syns

Total syns 7

Sunday food diary ... Think I've done well from being up here too lol

Breakfast: overnight oats (hexb) with vanilla muller light and blueberries and banana

Lunch: chicken and sweet corn mug shot with 4 x new potatoes from last nights leftovers

Tea: roast beef, mashed potato (1 syn for lurpak light butter used to mash), carrots, parsnips, Brussels, cabbage and a small Yorkshire (4.5 syns) with gravy (3 syns) and a gin n tonic (4.5 syns)

3 x coffee with milk (hexa)

Total syns (13 syns)

Sundays diary.
Forgive me for I have syn-ed

B. started ok with a large fruit salad, kiwi, apple, melon,blueberries.
Bitesize choc weetabix (hex b) and milk (hex a)
Green tea

L. Homemade carrot and lentil soup

And this is where it went bad.....
Mam came over and baked with Olivia and Finn. I had some lovely choc Swiss roll with a cup of tea.

Snacks. Plum water to drink

T. Spaghetti bolognese with reduced fat cheese

Costa caramel latte from my tassimo 5 syns

Total syns...... I dread to think
But mam and Tor have been here! So that's my excuse!

You've done really well! X

Back to strict sw menu tomorrow.....

At least we have tomorrow to get back into sw before weigh in on tues!

I've done my over night oats there but dunno if I'll b able to eat them at 5:45am lol might have to take them n eat them when I get to work see how I feel and luckily I've found a mug shot from when I was up recovering from op so gonna take that for my lunch with some fruit lol

Will b in bed in an hour with the ridic early start! Lol x

Back