Time to slim.....

Final day of week 2's diary.....

B - overnight oats (HexB) with vanilla mullerlight, blueberries and banana

S - banana

L- mugshot and alpen light bar (2.5 syns)

T- oven baked salmon with chilli and ginger marinade (3 syns) with new potato, cabbage and hb coleslaw (1 syn)

3 x coffee with milk ( HexA) and lots of dilutey juice

Total syns: 6.5 syns

Mondays food diary

B. overnight oats with vanilla muller light and dark choc with lots of blueberries
Green tea

L. Cous cous and large salad with chicken pieces. Water

Been to the dentist this afternoon and my whole mouth is still numb so I haven't eaten yet.
I will def have a mug shot and some fruit and maybe a yoghurt

Got a chai latte to have later 5 syns
With a biscuit 5 syns

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today's diary

B - weetabix bite size (HexB) and skimmed milk (HexA)
S - banana
L - mugshot and mullerlight Greek yog honeyed peach (0.5 syns)
T - mixed bean chilli with rice and a teaspoon of half fat creme fraiche (1 syn)

Gin n tonic (4 syns)

Total syns: 5.5 syns

Might have an alpen bar later to up syns an extra 2.5

Subscribing

Tuesdays diary

B. a plum, bitesize weetabix hex b with tiny amount of semi s milk (part hex a)
Chai latte 5 syns

S. Half a grapefruit

L. Mugshot, muller light toffee, bowl of kiwi, orange and green grapes

S. Costa caramel latte 5 syns

T. Jacket potato, salad, cucumber, beans, tuna mayo 0.5 syns, sweet corn and broccoli. Small amount of reduced fat cheese (part hex a).

Total syns 10.5

Wednesdays diary

B. melon and kiwi fruit, glass of water

S. Alpen light bar and 1/2 a grapefruit, water to drink

L. I met a friend for lunch and we went to costa, I tried to choose healthily.... Piri piri chicken panini, which had loads of spinach in! Syns??
Skinny vanilla latte 5syns (or maybe less)

S. Bowl full of pineapple. water to drink

T. Sw cottage pie, loads of sf veg and served it with kale and marrowfat peas.

Will be back with my syns total.....

Wednesdays diary B. melon and kiwi fruit, glass of water S. Alpen light bar and 1/2 a grapefruit, water to drink L. I met a friend for lunch and we went to costa, I tried to choose healthily.... Piri piri chicken panini, which had loads of spinach in! Syns?? Skinny vanilla latte 5syns (or maybe less) S. Bowl full of pineapple. water to drink T. Sw cottage pie, loads of sf veg and served it with kale and marrowfat peas. Will be back with my syns total..... Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Would say the panini would b quite high but it sounds delish!! Better than a cheesey one for syns surely...?? Xx

My diary for today ...

B - grapefruit, blueberries and banana with strawberry Greek style muller light (0.5 syns)
L - pasta with Philly (2 syns), courgette, mushrooms, onions, peppers and spinach
S - alpen light bar (HexB)
T - poached eggs, sw chips and 3 veggie fingers (7.5 syns)

2 x coffee with skimmed milk (HexA) n lots of dilutey juice

Total syns: 10 syns

Wow that's a lot of syns! Maybe I should have avoided paninis altogether, I may have been better getting a biscuit. Xx

Thursdays diary

B- weetabix bite size (HexB) and skimmed milk (HexA)
S- banana
L- had to leave work for hospital at 1:30pm so just had a mugshot
T- Moroccan chicken roast veg and cous cous (1 syn)

Gin n tonic (4 syns)

Total syns : 5 syns

In pain so might gave another gin so poss total syns of 9

Thursdays diary

Not been feeling the best today at all so not felt like eating, forced myself to have breakfast again and now I've completely lost my appetite. :(

B. plum, handful of grapes and a bowl of bitesize weetabix (hex b) and milk (hex a)

L. Mugshot but I could barely taste it!

And that's it, I've not eaten since, I may just have some more cereal as I'm not 100%.

No syns

Thursdays diary Not been feeling the best today at all so not felt like eating, forced myself to have breakfast again and now I've completely lost my appetite. :( B. plum, handful of grapes and a bowl of bitesize weetabix (hex b) and milk (hex a) L. Mugshot but I could barely taste it! And that's it, I've not eaten since, I may just have some more cereal as I'm not 100%. No syns Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no hope u feel better by sat!! Get well soon

Well a day of utter pain has left me completely worn out but here is my food diary for today

B- 2 x alpen light bars (7am and 10am) (HexB)
L- chicken and mushroom pasta in sauce made with water only and added mushrooms and spinach
T- left over Moroccan chicken breast (1syn) with new potatoes cabbage and kale

3 x Coffee with skimmed milk (HexA)
1 x Gin and tonic (4 syns)

Ah I hope your arm is ok.
I'm feeling a bit better, still can hardly speak though

B. 1/2 a grapefruit and an Alpen bar 0.5 hexb
Glass of water

S. 1/4 of a melon and a lemsip

L. I made bacon, beans and Linda mc sausages, but couldn't eat much of it. I had 3 babybel lights hex a

S. Kiwi fruit, orange and Alpen bar

T. Didn't eat a lot- Moroccan chicken, veg and couscous

Now I'm having another lemsip

I've never known pain like this have to admit it's more painful than my op! I'm shattered actually going to get into bed in a min it's supposed to last 24-48 hrs then the inj starts to get into system n begins to work

Glad your feeling a little better, nothing worse than the cold :(

Looking forward to meal tomz night though :) xx

Ok gone totally off plan today with god only knows how many syns, to fair I'm not counting and will start again tomorrow, dad's birthday and family meal more important to enjoy rather than worry about syns...... Good job we r in this together lol

B- weetabix bite size and skimmed milk
L - homemade veg and noodle soup, followed by homemade birthday cake and a cafe latte
T - starter: baked Brie and onion and marmalade chutney with bread and celery sticks, main: medium rare rump steak with chips, peas and onion rings, pud: rhubarb crumble creme brûlée washed down with half a lager then a half a diet Pepsi

Goodness I feel full just writing it out but it was deeeeeeelish!!! :)

Back