tinkerbellsmum-this time i will do it

morning
yesterday i went over syns but not by a great amount and if i wasn't counting it would of been alot more.
last nite i was going to the loo loads and i feel ligther this morning so hopefully i've had some type of water retention or something and its easing.
gonna walk to work today which will take me 45-60mins was gonna do wii fit but don't feel like it at the mo might do it later

Hang in there TBM - the exercise will help you feel better as well as burning off extra weight. Hope you are feeling a bit better about stuff this week.
x

just finished lelebons menu and it was lovely thank hun i tried things i didn't think i would and liked them.
feeling abit fed up this week been doing loads more walking and been not bad on plan but i don't think i've lost anything. guess it could be star week with feb only being 28 days and me not remembering when she came last week i don't know.
craving a beef burger so thats going on my menu plan for sat night with chips so just got to find a pud
thinking about posting on the main board about doing a menu swap thing where we all do someone ones menu then next week we swap to someone else and so on

my head is pounding today think i had to much sleep.
gonna get on the wii and weigh myself in the mo cause i'm sure i've lost nothing and i'm about ready to give up.
think i need to come off ee abit but i love ee.
i guess if i ever get to my goal weight i'm not gonna find it hard to maintain cause all i seem to do now lol lots practice.
gonna change a dirty bum and weigh myself then i will be back to let u know what it says and how i feel

back i've lost a pound since last week which is better than nothing just as long as it stays off for tommorrow i will get my stone award and this will be my slowest time to a stone. i wouldn't mind if i could lose a pound a week as long as it was everyweek

was my wi today and i have lost 3lbs and got slimmer of the week and my stone award and i won the raffle so a great week yay. a good week only need 5lb for my 10% award and to drop below my next stone yay
had a bad day today though i promised myself i wouldn't have ta which i didn't but i brought chocolate (5 syns each and i've had more than 1 and more than one bag of crisps) hopefully it won't hurt to much.
star week next week though

i've had a bad weekend end ate far to much but this morning i feel so motivated i'm gonna work hard this week and pull it back. gonna do some wii fit as soon as my dd gone to school.
if i can get the time off we r going away in 8 weeks and i know that if i don't lose quite abit more weighti'm gonna hate it i'm aiming for under 12 stone so thats 18lbs in 8 weeks hopefully i will do it and have some great hols pic to show u.
if i can't get that week off we r going in aug and that will give me alittle longer.
got my green coffee this week to and gonna try get my water in plus i'm gonna walk to work everyday and try do my wii fit everyday and i'm not taking anymoney to work with me (that will help my bank balance as well as stopping me snacking)

hello anyone
i feel rubbish today but only physically star week in lomming. but emotially i feel great still quite motivated even though i've gone over syns today.
been on my confidence cause today i love it. i'm learning no end about why i am like i am and hoping i'm gonna find out why i binge. found out why i'm so untidy which feels great and since i've found out i'm finding keeping tidier so much easier so hoping foods next.
book a holiday in aug so i have 20 weeks before i go so if i lost 2lb a week thats 40lbs and my target but i think thats a bit unrealistic and i know setting goals to high can make u fail so i'm aiming for 2st off which would make me 11.4 and i haven't been that since before i met my dh ten years ago.
looking forward to shopping for holiday imagining myself wearing size 12 clothes . i'm a 14 now so with a 2 stone loss i met get to a 10 which is my target size 10 what ever weight that might be at

A woman with a plan! I like it :)

A healthy goal and a positive outlook will get you a long way, I reckon.

Go for it!

thanks hun
star week pains r in force now but just done 5 mins jogging and its eased it but really can't be bothered to do anymore lol
got on scales and my wii said i've stayed the same which is great cause once star week starts i usually lose so hurry up mrs so i can lose some weight.
gonna have to do some research on loo trouble though cause i don't think thats gonna help my losses.
off to check on my son hes still in bed and do so housework super quick so its exercise lol

me again god i'm living on here today got my head in the clouds dreaming and thinking.
i have decided that now i'm starting to weight i should start looking after myself better cause i'm really lazy i have shaved my legs in ages and my toes nail look like dragons so my taste today is to make myself look like a woman not a dragon good my poor husband. i'm very good at tiding up what people see but if knowones gonna see it i don't do it but my husband has to see it.
on the husband note my dh is putting on faster than i can lose it (but i really don't care just bugs him) he quit smoking in jan and can't stop eating hes even tempted to start smoking again cause he hates being hungry all the time.
my dh has always found it easy to stay slim and has never understood why i struggle he thinks its just a case of don't eat rubbish but as we all know thats easier said than done. so alittle tiny bit of me wants him to struggle to get it off lol

hi michelle,

jiust thought id post in ur diary as i have found it. oh by the way i cooked that syn free quiche recipe this afternoon and it is very nice just a quick question thought because it is syn free can u eat as much of it as u want?

cool i made another one tonight for my husband to eat. i know its free food but i do find myself second guessing what i eat thats free

Hi Tinkerbellsmum........AND everyone else, have just finished reading this thread and I soooo feel we can help each other on our weight loss journey. Hope you don't mind me rambling too but I will tell you a bit about myself and we can see how we get on. I am 38 years old (bday April 15th) and am a working mum of 2 sons aged nearly 18 (YIKES!) and 11. I have started slimming world on-line and have lose 9lbs in 3 weeks. Have still got a long way (weigh!!) to go but am finding this diet plan is working for me despite having a terrible week 2! I struggle with food - having an immense appetite and never knowing when I feel full.......love anything fattening especially choccy! However I now think this diet plan is the healthiest and best suited choice for me. No excuse for feeling hungry - grab some fruit or free food of choice.....not saying I find it easy as have been overweight since meeting my hubby - love him to bits but boy am I fat now!!!! About 4 years ago I was at my heaviest weighing in at 17.2 and being a shortie I was sooooo big - I lost 4 stone in a year by calorie counting & exercising followed by nearly 2 stone the following year. Just don;t know what happened gradually lost the plot and felt as though I couldn't diet (didn't know what to do!) and have put so much weight back on. I have since been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism which sadly means a slower metabolism although I have started medication and am feeling so much better. I was very depressed with it last year which is apparently one of the symptoms. Am now feeling so much better and really want to get healthy, fit, look good, etc........have even started they gym & my husband has too which has actually been better that I thought. He unintentionally sabotages my diet.....if I'm unhappy I eat, he loves me as I am, etc,etc. but we have been having so much fun together at the gym, walking dog and I feel so sure that this time this is it. Sorry for going on and on and on but hope you will continue......you have done so well and let' s support each other and anyone else who is trying to get healthy xxx

hi hun ty for posting losing as much as u did was amazing hun wd

i've just got back from the gym it was my first day today and i loved it gonna go ever sat when my dd at gymnastics.
got weighted today also and i lost 1.5lbs which i'm thrilled about cause its star week. i feel really motivated at the mo its great.
off to a friends tonight and i've just been told we r having phesent, i've never had this and not sure i like the sound of it plus shes doing it with mash and veg and i don't like mash or veg so think i'm gonna eat before i go and hide some fruit in my bag. works well cause i look like i have a small appetite lol

Hehe I used to have the trouble with going to eat at a friends, she'd think cooking and omelette with tomatoes and a sprinkling of cheese was healthy but she used to cook it in enough oil to make 20 omelettes!

Sometimes best to either warn people in advance that you won't be eating looooads of taters and meat or alternatively prepare yourself by limiting your sins you have before you go.

Either way don't think of it too much and enjoy the meal :) you're clearly doing great!

Well done Michelle on starting the gym and glad that you enjoyed it.. suprised myself by how much I enjoyed it too (SHOCK, HORROR!!) You have done really well and let's try and do this once and for all. Can you tell me how I can add my half stone award symbol to my tracker - not very clever at this x
Kikikisses - you have had a really good loss in a short time, well done u x
Hope you don't mind me joining you - need all the help I can get

thanks for posting both of u.
dextermum: save your sticker to your computer then click usercp at top of forum, then click edit signature, where it says sig picture click browse and find the sticker, then click upload and it should be on save and there u go.
kiki: i always feel rude if i do that, terriable aren't i.

had a bad weekend food wise i've ate alot the meals my friend made was healthy but not the snacks but its ok.
made a decsion today i'm 30 in 3 weeks and i have spent most of my 20's dieting and not being happy with my body what a waste lifes toi short to diet and i'm not wasting my 30's like i have my 20's so either i do it this time or i accept being fat.
i need to lose 2.5lbs for my 10% 3lbs for my stone and a half and to get under next stone so if i lost 3lbs that would be great

Last edited:
Back