Tinks' road to confidence......

Purple Patsy said:
Have a good day Tinks. :D

Thank you. You too. Thank god it's Friday xx

Not been and updated naughty naught. Need to get my ass in gear!

I haven't done exercise in ages. What's wrong with me lol.

Stuck in a rut. Good during the week naughty during the weekend. It needs to stop!

I go in holiday in 5 weeks! Need to get
Motivated and snap out of it.

X

C'mon tinks u can get it back! Where u goin on ur hols? Xxx

ZoeSB22 said:
C'mon tinks u can get it back! Where u goin on ur hols? Xxx

Hey. Going to Spain. Can't wait :) Need some sunshine and time off work. :) hope your ok x

Ok so day 1 of ass into gear!

A vacancy became available for a development managers job last week and the closing date was yesterday. I was humming and arring about it, as I have only been doingy role for 9 months.

Manager were approaching me asking if I'm going for it an that u should think about it.

Thought about it and told me manager, and she is glad I'm going for it. Been given till tomorrow to write my cv and covering letter.

OMG! So nervous and not even applied formally yet!

Don't think I have a cat in hells chance of getting it, but worth a try.

So plan if action tonight is 30 DS ir zumba then sort out my cv and covering letter.

Today: Green

HEXA: Milk and cheese
HEXB: WM Bread and Chicken

Breakfast: WM toast. Flora light (1 Syn)

Lunch: jacket pot. No butter. Cheese and beans. Salad- toms, cucumber, red onion and lettuce. Mayo (1 Syn)

Snack: vanilla muller light

Dinner: sw chips and omelette. (toms, mushroom and onion) Tom sauce (1 syn)

Drinks: water x 2
Tea x 3
Diet coke x1

Exercise: 30 DS (today's weights are a tin of chill and a tin of stew) absolute knackard!

Syns: 3/15
Weekly:32/105

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Last edited:
Brilliant stuff tinks that's a good sign that they approached you to apply for it! Glad to see ur food is good and ur getting in some body magic, it's hard after a day at work isn't it! Xxx

ZoeSB22 said:
Brilliant stuff tinks that's a good sign that they approached you to apply for it! Glad to see ur food is good and ur getting in some body magic, it's hard after a day at work isn't it! Xxx

Thank you. Yeah, just going in with the attitude for my senior interview. Taking it as experience. 3 month sercomment. Could hopefully be longer depending on if a manager likes her new job. Fingers crossed, I hate writing covering letters.

Thanks :) yeah it is, I got changed into my gym stuff and lay on the bed, speaking out loud to my self. "get up and get your ass downstairs lol"

Xx

Hope uve got ur letter sorted, your right is good experience even if u don't get it and it will give the boss a reminder that ur willing to put urself foward.
My diary has been moved so u need to get posting tinks so u can visit me!!!
Is it a couples holiday or a girlie one? I'm very jealous! Xxx

ZoeSB22 said:
Hope uve got ur letter sorted, your right is good experience even if u don't get it and it will give the boss a reminder that ur willing to put urself foward.
My diary has been moved so u need to get posting tinks so u can visit me!!!
Is it a couples holiday or a girlie one? I'm very jealous! Xxx

Hey I did in the end thanks. 1st copy didn't save, so ha to rewrite it. Going over it today before I hand it in.

Yeah that's what u thought. :) fingers crossed.

It's a couples one. My mum and dad are going away in a villa. So were going out with them. Dad and boyfriends idea. The. Going to spend a few days with my bf cousins who live there.

You going away anywhere this year? Xx

tinks* said:
Where's it moving too? Xx

Oh no ur already at 500! Ignore that! Xxx

ZoeSB22 said:
Oh no ur already at 500! Ignore that! Xxx

Ooo have I. Didn't realise xx

Handed in my cv for the job. Now just got to wait to see if I get an interview.

Fingers crossed.

Day: EE

Hexa: milk
Hexb: WM bread

Brekie: WM toast. Flora light. (1 syn) scram. Egg with mushrooms. Tom sauce (1 syn)

Lunch: quavers (4.5 syns) naughty I know, wasn't hungry didn't take any lunch.

Dinner: sw chips, portobello mushrooms beans and egg.Mayo (1 syn)

Syns: 6 syns

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed on the job front!! :D xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Fingers, toes and everything else crossed on the job front!! :D xx

Thank you. Hopefully find out today if I have an interview Id not Monday. Xx

Hey all.

Really manic day yesterday. Had to do a building tour and run around the building all day. Then as soon as I got in, I had to get changed ad I was going bingo with the girls. I didn't win :(

I did however be good and not eat anything and stuck to diet coke. Well I did have a couple of chips. Slipped on my mouth. Could have been a whole lot worse.

Thank god it's Friday. It's so miserable in Nottingham today. Rain rain rain. And silly me is wearing a dress today as I couldn't find a belt for my jeans. I don't think anyone at work would appreciate seeing my bum, and the only thing I could fond blurrybeyed this morning is my dress.

Roll on 4pm

Xx

Sounds like you're having a bit of a hectic time Tinks! At least it's Friday though :) Hope today flies over for you xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Sounds like you're having a bit of a hectic time Tinks! At least it's Friday though :) Hope today flies over for you xx

Thank you. It did. Really busy. :) so time flew by. That's true, can't beat a Friday xx

Here we go again. Pants weekend!

I dont know what is wrong with me at the minute. Sunday I had a White baguette with chips! Then had a Sunday dinner with non sw roast pots.

I did bake some cupcakes for the boyfriend and his dad. I don't like ark so wasn't tempted so that's a good thing. Made co**** cakes and chocolate orange cakes.

I then prepared dinner for tonight. Having superfree beef rogan Josh. Yum.

I made my lunch today, and planning on making and preparing everything to stay on track. 31 sleeps till holiday!

Made HM pot salad. With ltl mayo.

Then made a Sw quiche.

Today's food:

Day: EE

HEXA: 1/2 cheese and 1/2 Milk
HEXB: WM bread

Breakfast: WM Toast. Spaghetti. Flora light (1 syn)

Lunch: Pot salad. Mint chives and pepper. 1 tbl spoon of LTL Mayo. (1 syn)

Cherry toms, cucumber and spring onion.

Sw quieche, (egg, green pepper, ham, mushroom onion toms) cheese.

Dinner: beef super free roan Josh (peppers, mushroom, onion, chopped toms, passata, stock, garlic and Ginger)

Ww nann (5 syns) rice.

Syns; 7/15

Attachments

• image-920845469.jpg
    image-920845469.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 20
  • image-2640495076.jpg
    image-2640495076.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 24
Back