Tinks' road to confidence......

Food is looking lovely for today hun! I haven't had an omelette in ages :drool: You have me craving one now!

Hope you have a great weekend xx

Ooo no not updated for a while it's been mad. :(

I STS this week which I was happy about as it was TOTM. Plus Sunday night my dad took us all out for a meal which was quite late. So woke up Monday morning feeling blotted. Sucks to WI Monday morning lol. But I did have a 100% week bar Sunday.

Monday's dinner was:

Breakfast: 1 wm toast.

Gym 1 hour before work.

Lunch: did make hm Tom soup but didn't fancy it. Had quavers.

Dinner: omelette with cheese HEXA. Onion, mush and ham.HEXB. Tomato. With sw chips and salad. 1 wm bread.

Last night I wasn't counting the syns. As it was V Day.

Last night:

Starter: stuffed mushroom with mozzarella and garlic.

Huge steak and peppercorn steak. Chips. Yum.

Purple Patsy said:
Are you :superwoman: putting half a wispa back in the fridge certainly qualifies you in my book. Well done. :D

How has your w/end been?:D

It was hard :) thanks u :)

It's been good thank you. Spent moat of it with my mum and dad as they have just got back from holiday. So was nice to spend sone time with them. We went out for drinks Saturday night. I was good only had 4 vodkas and diet coke.

Then Sunday couple more drinks and a meal lol.

Howa about yours? X

Today's food:

HEXA: Cheese.
HEXB: WM Bread.

Breakfast: 2 slices of wm toast. 1 syn for lf marg.

Lunch: Uncle bens micro rice. Mixed pepper. 2 1/2 syn. ( too late for the canteen at work to get anything else. This was in my draw at work.)

Dinner: jacket pot. No butter salad. Cheese beans. Few mini Kiev. Will check syns. X

Dinner: jacket pot. No butter salad. Cheese beans. Few mini Kiev. Will check syns. X

Ooo, your dinner sounded yummy! I loooove mini kievs :drool: In fact, I love anything with garlic in!

Mini Kievs are usually between 2-3 Syns each (depending on the brand), so they're not really too bad if you're fancying a treat!

Hope you have a good day today xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Ooo, your dinner sounded yummy! I loooove mini kievs :drool: In fact, I love anything with garlic in!

Mini Kievs are usually between 2-3 Syns each (depending on the brand), so they're not really too bad if you're fancying a treat!

Hope you have a good day today xx

I am the same as you. I would have everything with garlic if i could lol. Well I had 3 so still with in syns. Bonus. X

Hello everyone. Hope everyones day is going ok. Going to view a house today so excited. I love moving. :)

So far so good food wise:

HEXA: cheese
HEXB: WM Bread

Breakie: 2 x WM Toast. 1 syn lf marg

Lunch: jacket potato with cheese and beans. Salad. No butter.
Again lol. Went to the canteen on lunch break and it was the only thing sw friend today. There was sweet and sour and chips. Plus lots of other syn-ly extra tasty food.

Dinner: Was lean gammon sw chips and beans. Bf had it ready for when I got home lol

Choices choices.

X

Last edited:
Hey. Been a bit busy the few days. My friend split with her before and stopped over last night. So we drank wine. It has been over 6 weeks since I have had any, and omg it was fab.

Other then the wine i was behaved. :)

Friday consited of:

Bacon sandwich with lots of mushrooms. Wm bread HEXB

Lunch: chicken tikka strips. And quavers 5 syn

Dinner: steak chilli sauce. 3 syns.

Xx

Today's food:

"fry up" woke up with a wine hangover. Grilled lean bacon, mushrooms, egg, beans. 1 sausage 3 syn.

Lunch: nothing

Chocolate: 5 syns

Dinner: super free rogan Josh. With rice.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

X

Hi all, well the weekend went fast and today really dragged.

1 lb off. :)

Going to aim for 100% week.

Today's food:

Day: extra easy

HEXB: wm bread

Breakfast: wm toast. 1 syn lf marg.

Lunch: super free lamb rogan Josh. BoIled rice.

Dinner: cottage pie(Tom purée, beef stock, mushroom, onion, carrots, peas, mash cheese. Served with broccoli and cauliflower. Gravy. 2 syn.

1 syn for lf marg in mash.

Total 4 syn.

Gym: 40 mins before work.

Xxx

Last edited:
Hi all, well the weekend went fast and today really dragged.

1 lb off. :)

Going to aim for 100% week.

Today's food:

Day: extra easy

HEXB: wm bread

Breakfast: wm toast. 1 syn lf marg.

Lunch: super free lamb rogan Josh. BoIled rice.

Dinner: cottage pie(Tom purée, beef stock, mushroom, onion, carrots, peas, mash cheese. Served with broccoli and cauliflower. Gravy. 2 syn.

1 syn for lf marg in mash.

Total 4 syn.

Gym: 40 mins before work.

Xxx

Well done on the pound off never to be seen again. :D

Menu looks great as ever. ANd so impressed you go to the gym before work :superwoman: :D

Hope you have a good day.

Thank you. As you say never to be seen again.

I go because my bus gets me to work an hour and a bit early before my shift.so least mim more awake when I start work lol

Hope your ok x

Yesterday:

Green day:

Hexa: cheese
HEXB: wm bread x2

Breakfast: beans on wm toast. 1 syn lf marg

Gym before work.

Lunch: jp no butter cheese and beans an salad. 1 syn Mayo

Dinner: sw chips egg and mushy peas. Wm bread.

1 pancake 3 1/2 syn. Was heaven on a plate.

Xxx

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Today's food so far:

Day. Either green or ee

Hexa: ?
HEXB: 2 wm bread

Breakfast: 2 x wm toast. 1 syn lf marg.

Lunch: uncle bens micro rice. Mexican style 2 1/2.

Love this rice.

Will update later xx

It does indeed, trying to think what to make for dinner. So indecisive today.

Today has been ok thanks, not so many angry customers. So that's good. Hope yours is going ok. X

Back