Tinks' road to confidence......

Aww honey, doesn't sound like you've been well at all!! Don't you worry about SW when you're unwell, just focus on getting better. Big hugs xx

Hi guys. Been to the walk in centre last night as I couldn't breathe. Have acute bronchitis and a chest infection. So now on tablets. Hopefully going to start feeling better soon. X

Hi all. Gradually starting to feel a bit better. And getting my appetite back.

Weighed my self on Monday and lost 8lb. So down to 13st 13lb. As put on 5 lb the week before. So glad this has come off. not in the ideal way. But that can't be helped.

Breakfast: 2 WM toast. Flora light, 1 syn. Scram egg and mushroom. Tom sauce 1 syn.

Ahh glad ur starting to feel better now. Hopefully u can shake the rest of the illness soon x x

ZoeSB22 said:
Ahh glad ur starting to feel better now. Hopefully u can shake the rest of the illness soon x x

Thank you. Yeah hopefully soon. Feel loads better than I did. X

Hey Tinks, sorry to hear you've been unwell, but pleased your feeling a bit better now :)

Well done on your loss too - a loss is still a loss!

Hope you have a great week xXx

Princess_Stevie said:
Hey Tinks, sorry to hear you've been unwell, but pleased your feeling a bit better now :)

Well done on your loss too - a loss is still a loss!

Hope you have a great week xXx

Thank you. Thats true. Yeah it's been good thank you. Been off work to sort the house out and relaxed. Hope you have too. X

Hi all.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Day: extra easy.

Breakfast: wm bread (hexb) bacon and mushroom. Tom sauce. 1 syn

Lunch: Tom mugshot and French fries. 4 syn.

Dinner: HM cottage pie. (mince, onion, mushroom, carrots, peas, chopped toms, stock, gravy. 1 syn. Mash. Cheese hexa. Sliced toms. Broccoli. X

Hi All,

Happy Thursday.

Feeling a thousand times better today. :)

Went out for dinner with the girls. :) Was nice to get out for a bit. House is all coming together, only a couple of boxes left to unpack. Yay. Found my hair dryer amounst the boxes. Thank god.

Day: Extra Easy

HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: WM Bread.

Breakfast: WM Toast. L/F Flora, (1 Syn)
Pouched Egg and Heinz Spaghetti.

Lunch: Jacket Potato. No butter. Cheese (HEXA) and Beans. Slice of lean ham. Salad (Cucumber, Lettuce and Toms) Extra Light Mayo. (1 Syn)

Dinner: Weatherspoons. Chicken and Pepper sqweres. (sp, cant spell today lol) with salad. (Cucumber, Lettuce and Toms) No dressing. Piri Piri sauce. Still trying to work out Syns. I dont think this will be much. (Hopefully) Chicken was not oliy or greesy. No dressing on salad. So only thing i would ahve to syn is the sauce. But i only ducked a bit of the chicken in it.

Was really behaved i think, really fancied a curry as it was curry night. Stuck to Diet Coke too, thought it be best because of the tablets lol.

Hope you have had a good night.

xx

Hi Tinks. Still getting caught up on diaries. Sorry to hear you weren't well hope you're better now. And WYG you with the weight loss. As you say not an ideal way to do it but a loss is a loss.

Hope the house is coming together and that you've managed to be well enough to enjoy your time off. :)

Hi Pasty, feeling loads better thanks. Thank you, yeah i know what you mean a loss is a loss. Now in the 13's. So im happy. House is coming on great, just need t clean the old one. :( Bad times. xx

Oops kinda forgot about my diary. Must try harder!

Things have been a bit hectic, trying to sort out the old house, plus my friends back from uni so seen her.

Yesterday was naughty. The willpower went out the window. It's * week, so was craving chocolate and felt pants. Forest were on tv, so had two bottles of strawberry kopperberg. Naughty naughty naughty. Plus some phish food Ben and jerry ice cream.

Syns=100,000,000.

Line drawn. WI tomo, not optimistic, but will be good now on. Have my auntie's 40th birthday on Friday. So will be traveling to Portsmouth, so will try and save syns for then. Thankfully only staying the night and coming back home on Saturday. So there won't be too much damage. Will stick to vodka and diet coke.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Happy easter. X

Phish food is the best ever!!! But a nightmare cos I'm always thinking oh I'll just have one more choc fish but then eat a ton more ice cream to get to that fish then want another! Nightmare!
Good luck with WI tomorrow im sure it won't b too bad! Hope uve had a lovely Easter! Xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Phish food is the best ever!!! But a nightmare cos I'm always thinking oh I'll just have one more choc fish but then eat a ton more ice cream to get to that fish then want another! Nightmare!
Good luck with WI tomorrow im sure it won't b too bad! Hope uve had a lovely Easter! Xx

It is amazing. Last taste of it forever lol. Exactly that was what I was like. My bf got it out of the freezer, and two spoons. Well the rest is history lol.

Thank you. Gained 1lb. Was what i expected. Just need to be on my best behaviour now. X

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Tinks Hope you're having a good day and WI is kind to you. I think your line is about as lovely as all the others I've seen for this w/end. :)

Hi, it's been a busy day. I have been at the old house cleaning it from top to bottom. Lots of BM. Up and down the stairs! Now I just need to paint bits of it.

Now need to clean the new house. Need to win the lottery for a cleaner lol.

Oo well.

Hope you have had a good day too. X

Happy Monday everyone.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

WI this morning. Gained 1lb, not surprised as of my naughtiness and * week.

I'm being really good now. Need to have a good week to balance out the party on Friday.

Today: Extra Easy.

HEXA: 1/2 milk 1/2 cheese. (Not sure if I could do this. But hey ho)

HEXB: WM Bread.

Breakfast: Pouched egg. Beans. Mushrooms. Bacon. 1 slice of WM toast. (1/2 HEXB) LF Flora. (0.5 Syn -little amount)

Lunch: Omelette (Mushroom. Ham. Tomato. Cheese (1/2 HEXA) Beans.

Snack: 1 slice of WM toast. (1/2 HEXB) LF Flora (0.5 syn- little amount)

Dinner: Chicken Casserole packet (3 syns) With Carrots, mushroom and onions. With rice.

Syns: 4/15 Daily Allowence.:party0011:

I do love my mushrooms. :eat:

Drinks: Cups of tea.
1 can of diet pepsi.
100% on plan today....so far :innocent0002:

Tinks xx

Attachments

• image-4143334405.jpg
    image-4143334405.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2621595384.jpg
    image-2621595384.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image-101939607.jpg
    image-101939607.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hey that's not so bad is it good to see u r motivated and back on track! Xx

Hey that's not so bad is it good to see u r motivated and back on track! Xx

Thank you. I was ecpecting to gain, so im glad it wasn't too much. Yeah gave my self a kick up the bum. Trying to save as many syns as possible for friday night. :party0036:

xx

Back