Tinks' road to confidence......

Today:

Goin to a friends for dinner so doing extra easy. She's doing a stir fry so will see how many syns in will be.

HEXB: wm bread
Hexa: cheese

Breakfast: toasted bacon And mushroom sandwich. 2 syn ( butter and Tom sauce)

Lunch: Left over cottage pie. Full of veg. With cheese on top. Yum.

Dinner stir fry x

Purple Patsy said:
My kind of planning when going out. ;-) hope they are cooking something low cal and pray they cook it in a SW friendly manner.

How bad can a glug or two of oil really be anyway.

Hope you have a good time. :)

Having chicken stir fry with a sauce. Only had two syns today so can't go much over. Exactly x

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday.

Not updated for a while pops. Naughty me.

Well woke up and have lost 1lb. So I have now lost 1 stone so happy.

Getting strick this week. Aaa naughty too often last week.

Gone and got ww wraps for pizza when I'm craving naughtiness. An mikacardo for chocolate cravings.

So hopefully will lose mote next week.

Today's food:

HEXA: milk and cheese
HEXB: WM Bread and chicken

Breakfast: 2 pouched egg on wm toast. 1 syn butter.

Snack: vanilla mullet light.

Lunch: tomato and herb mugshot.

Snack: 2 Daim micardo. 1 syn

Dinner: fajita spice with chicken. Mushroom onion and peppers. (1 syn) ww wrap (5 syn) uncle bens micro rice (2.5 syn)

Not had a large lunch as I'm on late shift and only on lunch break now.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Total syns 10.5

Last edited:
Purple Patsy said:
Just got to your diary, well done on the loss. You'll have to update your signature though so as to announce your stone off to the world (of minimins at least)

Also excellent that you've got back on the wagon after your wee fall on Saturday. Well done. :)

Yeah well happy. Will update when I get home. :) xx

Happy tuesday. Getting closer to Friday. :)

Extra easy.

Hexa: cheese
HEXB: wm bread

Breakfast: bacon and mushroom sandwich. Tom sauce (1syn)

Snack: 4 micardo (2syn)

Lunch: jp no butter. With cheese and beans and salad.

Dinner steak and chicken tikka.

Not sure what it will be. Going to watch football tonight so I'll see how I feel when I get back x

3 single
Vodka and diet cokes .

Last edited:
Hello....

Yesterdays food was:

Day: green

Hexa: cheese and milk
HEXB: wm bread and ham

Breakfast: wm toast. 1 syn butter

Snack: 4 micardos. 2 syns

Lunch: tomato mug shot
French fries 4 syn

Dinner: ham and cheese omelette with sw chips and beans.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Friday tomorrow. :)

Breakfast: wm toast. 1 syn butter.

lunch: Jacket potato with cheese and beans. salad.

Dinner:Stir fry (peppers, mushroom, carrot, beansprots, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, noodles) chicken. hoi sin sauce (2 syns)

Last edited:
Happy Friday. :)

I have been soooo good and my will power has been amazing :)

Today at work they were doing a free meal for everyone. Burger, wedges and chips. They looked amazing but I said no! Me and my thinner for it ass walked away. :) woo

Day: extra easy.

Hexa: ?
Hexb: wm bread.

Breakfast: 2 wm toast. 1 syn butter.

Snack: boiled eggs wrapped in ham. 4 mikardo. (2 syn)

Lunch: Tomato and herb mugshot. Toffee muller light.

2 mikardo. (1 syn)

Dinner: ?

Could change to a green day depends what I have for dinner. As no superfree. Ham could be hexb????

Hope your all having a fab day x

Your back on it thats the main thing Patsy. :)

Yeah it was ok thanks, home now, with a glass of.....diet coke lol.
So glad i have finished work though. Some of the customers today... lol.

Hope your day has been good. x

Such an actioned packed weekend.

Me and the boyfriend went to go view a house today that someone he works with is renting out. Private garden and a fire. Which is what our house at the moment lacks. So we decided to go for it. The house needs painting, but he is going to provide it all, andpay the bf to paint it. Win win, i tell thr bf what colours he does it. Moving in, in a month. Arrrr. love moving. :) fresh start and clean canvas.

The persons who's house it is, told us we can do what ever we like to it. Treat it as our own. So this is going to be nice, as we cant afford a deposit on a house. So its a nice comprimise.

Need to write our notice to rightmove tomo. :) Thank god. Pains in the bum.

So as we were up super early to see the house, the bf took us to mc donalds. So i ate a mc donalds breakfast. opps.:whistle:

Then been food shopping, brought lots of sw friendly food to help me be good in the week.:eat:

Weather has been really sunny here, so we went to a bear garden. Only had diet coke. Go me resisted the vino. :):party0036:

Now waiting for the beef to finish. Got roast parnsips onion and carrots. Mash and roasties plus califlower. Yum.

Wi tomo, not looking forward to it, as its TTOTM. :( So we will see how it goes.

Tinks x

Excellent news re the house, look forward to before and after photos. I've never had a McD breakfast so can't really comment but it is only one meal.

WTG on the NSV that's fab. People say they see me getting slimmer but I can't see it myself and no clothing NSVs for me yet either. I can't wait.

Well done in advance for your WI I'm sure you'll do well. I'll pop by again to check tomorrow. :)

Hi,

WI this morning, lost 2lb. Well shocked.

Todays food:

Day: Extra Easy.

HEXA: Milk.
HEXB: Bread

Breakfast: WM Toasted Mushroom and Bacon sandwhich. Butter. (1) and tomato sauce. (1)

Snack: Tomato mugshot.

Lunch: Beef strips salad. Lettuce, cherry toms, spring onion. Cucumber. mayo (1)

Snack: Toffee Muller light and 2 milardo. (1 syn)

Dinner: Chicken Cassarole. muchrooms onion and carrots. With rice.

will update when i get home.

Tinks x

Excellent news re the house, look forward to before and after photos. I've never had a McD breakfast so can't really comment but it is only one meal.

WTG on the NSV that's fab. People say they see me getting slimmer but I can't see it myself and no clothing NSVs for me yet either. I can't wait.

Well done in advance for your WI I'm sure you'll do well. I'll pop by again to check tomorrow. :)

Yeah i can't see it in myself either. People mention it to me. Only reason i decided to try another size of jeans, was cause they kept falling down, even with a belt sometimes.

So i went to buy some jeans with my vouchers left over from xmas. :)

Ooo you will, ill put photos up of before and after, soo excited. :D

Handed our notice into rightmove today. yay. :)

Hope you have a good day.

xx

Back