Tinks' road to confidence......

Well done on your loss this week hun, that's fantastic!! Go you :) xx

Hey thank you guys. My phone has been playing up. So i haven't been able to get on here unless im on wifi. I have felt lost. Hope you have had a good week so far. Xxx

Last edited:
Yesterdays food.

Day green.

Hexa: milk and cheese
Hexb: wm bread and beef

Breakfast: beans on wm toast. 1 syn butter.

Snack: tomato mugshot

Lunch: uncle bens micro rice. 2 1/2 syn

Dinner: sw chips. Cheese and beans. With lean beef slices.

6 mikardo: 3 syn

Xx

Ooo no not been on here for a while. I have been so busy with work and the new house. Not had time to go on here.

My phone is finally working to let me go on the internet. So I'm sat updating on the bus.

Last week was a but shaky for the diet, as we stopped over at the new house. As there was nothing in there apart from and aired and lots of paint. We had a takeaway. :( hey ho. That was last week.

On the plus side the house is coming together. It look totally transformed upstairs. should be moving some things in on Sunday. :)

This weekend is going to be hard again. As on Friday I'm at my friends house and were going out. Plus on the Saturday were going to a ladies lunch thing. Which will mean lots of drinks.

So I really need to get my ass in gear and step up.

Well WI was yesterday. Gain 1lb. Better than I expected thought it would be more. As I have ate crap and relaxed a bit. Naughty me.

Yesterdays food.

HEXA: cheese
HEXB: wm bread

Breakie: wm toast 1 syn butter.

Lunch: jacket with cheese beans and salad. 1 syn Mayo.

Dinner: superfree lamb and king prawn rogan josh. With boiled rice and a mini ww nann. 5 syn.

Naughtiness: kinder breno (sp?) thought it was 6 syns for whole thing then realised it was per strip. 12 syn.

Oo no.

Xx

Today's food:

HEXA: MIlk
HEXB: WM bread

Breakie: scram. egg with mushrooms on toast. Butter and Tom sauce (2 syn)

Lunch: left over superfree rogan Josh. (peppers, onion, mushroom, chilli, garlic, passata and chopped toms.)

Dinner: ?

Hope everyone has a good day xx

What a day :( feel poorly. Horrible customers and the bus is late. Need to go to the new house to drop things off then go home bs make my self some tea.

Ooo well. Off tomorrow need to start packing. And thought might as well have tomo off as I'm off Friday. :)

Will update food later when I get home. Xx

Hello everyone. Not been on here for a while over indulge a lot this week. Very naughty. With moving house and no cooking facilities then a weekend away. The diet became a blur. Woopsss. Everyone is aloud a slip up now and again.

Only thing I really manage to stick to at the weekend was diet coke with the bottles of vodka lol.

So the calorific line is drawn.

Onwards and downwards. Need to have a really good week, well couple of weeks.

Moved in to the house now. So have all my cooking things so make make proper meals.

Fresh start.

Today:

Day: Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk.
HEXB: WM Bread.

Breakfast: Scram. Egg Full of mushrooms. Milk. On WM toast. 1 syn flora light. 1 syn Tom sauce.

Lunch: Salad. (lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber) with mushrooms, green pepper, spring onion, cherry toms, chilli, garlic and parsley. Thinly sliced potato and Pepper. With eggs an milk and cooked in oven. Looked like a quiche without pastry. Extra light Mayo. 1 syn.

Snack: Toffee muller light. 2x Mikardo 1 syn.

Dinner: 2 sausages (3 syn) sw chips, beans cherry toms and mushrooms.

Syns: 7 so far

Xx

Last edited:
Hope the move went well and you had a good w/end. That's a fine line you've drawn and well done for getting straight back on the wagon.

I'm still struggling TBH with the food but I think I'm getting my head a bit better now. Back to posting on my diary. Trouble is I'm away for a long w/end starting Friday and had decided long ago to not stress about my food choices while away. Will try to make sensible choices though.

Your lunch today sounds really good my teeth were watering at hte thought of it. Yep I'm that sad. Hope you've had a good day. :)

Hey hun, just catching up with your diary. Sorry I haven't posted in a while!

Ahh, try not to worry too much about your time off plan. We all need a bit of a break sometimes, we're only human. Besides, I'm sure you'll be back on the wagon soon enough, and losing weight beautifully again :)

Hope the house move went well, how exciting!! Sounds like you're super busy at the moment! Think of all the Body Magic you'll have done with the move ;)

Hope you have a great week this week! xXx

Yesterdays Food:

Day: green.

Hexa: cheese and milk(for teas)
Hexb: bread and chicken

Breakfast: wm bread. 1 syn butter

Lunch: jacket no butter. Salad and beans and cheese. Mayo (1)

Dinner: 2 ww wraps. (10) chicken and fajita spice. Mushroom, peppers, onions, cherry toms and peppers. (1 syn spice) rice 2 syn.

15 syns.

X

Princess_Stevie said:
Hey hun, just catching up with your diary. Sorry I haven't posted in a while!

Ahh, try not to worry too much about your time off plan. We all need a bit of a break sometimes, we're only human. Besides, I'm sure you'll be back on the wagon soon enough, and losing weight beautifully again :)

Hope the house move went well, how exciting!! Sounds like you're super busy at the moment! Think of all the Body Magic you'll have done with the move ;)

Hope you have a great week this week! xXx

Hey it's ok chick. Yeah I'm not worrying now. Were not perfect lol. Yeah its going well. Just need to unpack the rest of the house and sort the old house out.

Pain in the bum changing address on everything. Taking ages.

Hope your ok and have had a good week so far. Well done on the 100%. Xx

Purple Patsy said:
Hope the move went well and you had a good w/end. That's a fine line you've drawn and well done for getting straight back on the wagon.

I'm still struggling TBH with the food but I think I'm getting my head a bit better now. Back to posting on my diary. Trouble is I'm away for a long w/end starting Friday and had decided long ago to not stress about my food choices while away. Will try to make sensible choices though.

Your lunch today sounds really good my teeth were watering at hte thought of it. Yep I'm that sad. Hope you've had a good day. :)

Yeah it's going well thanks. Moat of the things are in boxes. But the kitchen and front room are all nearly sorted. Off for 2 weeks next week so can take my time to sort it all out properly.

I'm sure you will be fine, let your self have a little treat. Everyone deserves one. :)

Hope your having a good day x

Not updates much. Been really poorly. Sent home from work yesterday. Been in bed since 2.30pm yesterday till 3pm today. :( so not really been sw motivated. As haven't had a much of an appetite. Not been eating bad, just not eating enough.

Want to feel better by Monday don't want to feel poorly when I'm officially off.

Hope everyone has had a good Friday x

Ooh get better soon! X x

Back