Tinyshoes diary - countdown to wedding dress fitting!

Tuesday 24th February - hoping to do half an hour on the wii fit tonight, maybe try the aerobics section....

Breakfast:
Sains BGTY porridge with 180ml ss milk 3

Snack:
Banana 1

Lunch:
WW tangy tomato & rice soup 1.5
2 x crustless 50/50 bread 1.5
Walker's Sunbites 2

Dinner:

WW tomato/basil chicken 4
Tesco Frozen Mediterannean Vegetables 1.5
Dessert - WW choc eclair 1.5

Snack:
WW belgian choc mousse 2

Drink:
5 x NAS squash
2 x decaf coffee
1 x Lilt Z

Total points used: 18/20

Exercise: 30 mins Aerobic exercise & 10 mins balance exercises on Wii Fit

Last edited:
Tinyshoes, I found it easier to stick to ww when my bf is away as well! No temptation and nagging to get some "unhealthy" but nice treats! :)

0 points soups are great. I dont think I would survive without them at all. Usually I have one cup at lunch and one around 6ish so I am not starving before dinner is served. My favorite is roast peppers and tomato. Let me know if you need any recipes for soups!

And for that three points I would have some ice creams:)

Tinyshoes, I found it easier to stick to ww when my bf is away as well! No temptation and nagging to get some "unhealthy" but nice treats! :)

0 points soups are great. I dont think I would survive without them at all. Usually I have one cup at lunch and one around 6ish so I am not starving before dinner is served. My favorite is roast peppers and tomato. Let me know if you need any recipes for soups!

And for that three points I would have some ice creams:)
It would be great if you could post a few different recipes for me (and method if poss coz I'm not that great at cooking!), thanks! Bf's hey, what r they like? We have a 'naughty' tin and buy the mini choc bars just in case I need some choc at least they are small bars, not too much damage to be done with one of those, but he sits and eats maybe 4 at a time right next to me grrrr! I've told him if he is gonna eat that much choc to go buy a big bar for himself and leave my mini ones alone! Gonna have to start hiding them away somewhere....

As promised some recipes for soups. Hope you manage to pick something you might like.

Roasted tomato and red pepper soup 0 pts
6 halved tomatoes
2 halved red peppers
2 onions quartered
2 cloves of garlic
Put tomatoes and peppers cut side down on a baking tray sprayed with frylite. On top put onions and garlic. Spray again. Roast in oven at 200 C for 40 mins. Put in a food processor and blend. Push through a sieve and add 1 pint of veg or chicken stock. Warm up and serve.

Leek and Potato Soup 0.5 per serving makes 6
300g potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
3 leeks cut into rings
1 big onion chopped
2 pints of stock
In a large pan sprayed with frylite cook onions until soft, add leeks and cook for 10 min. Add potatoes and stock and cook for 20 min. Season with salt, pepper, oregano.

Also here are some nice ideas. I have tried all of them and my favourite one is Asian one. http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=32351&sc=3023

Good luck with cooking :)

As promised some recipes for soups. Hope you manage to pick something you might like.

Roasted tomato and red pepper soup 0 pts
6 halved tomatoes
2 halved red peppers
2 onions quartered
2 cloves of garlic
Put tomatoes and peppers cut side down on a baking tray sprayed with frylite. On top put onions and garlic. Spray again. Roast in oven at 200 C for 40 mins. Put in a food processor and blend. Push through a sieve and add 1 pint of veg or chicken stock. Warm up and serve.

Leek and Potato Soup 0.5 per serving makes 6
300g potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
3 leeks cut into rings
1 big onion chopped
2 pints of stock
In a large pan sprayed with frylite cook onions until soft, add leeks and cook for 10 min. Add potatoes and stock and cook for 20 min. Season with salt, pepper, oregano.

Also here are some nice ideas. I have tried all of them and my favourite one is Asian one. http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=32351&sc=3023

Good luck with cooking :)
Thanks for these recipes, will have a look at the link too! Might have a go at making some this weekend if I get time!

Wednesday 25th February - had a good day yesterday didn't use all my points and even managed some exercise, wow what's that?! Not sure whether I'll have time for Wii Fit tonight but I will try....

Breakfast:
Sains BGTY porridge with 180ml ss milk 3

Snack:
Alpen Light bar 1

Lunch:
70g pasta 3.5
3 x LC Light triangles 2
WW toffee yoghurt 0.5

Snack:
Apple 0.5

Dinner:
WW Quiche Lorraine 5.5
Homemade oven chips 2.5
1.5 tbsp baked beans 0.5

Snack:
WW lemon cheesecake yoghurt 1

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
3 x NAS squash
1 x Lilt Z
1 x green tea

Total Points used today: 20/20

Exercise: none today, my legs ache from yesterday so thought I'd give them a rest today, back to it tomorrow night!!

Last edited:
Thursday 26th February - this is the plan for today, hoping to do some Wii Fit tonight, h2b going away so got the house to myself (well, me and the dog!).

Breakfast:
2 x Weetabix with 125ml ss milk 3

Snack:
Apple 0.5

Lunch:
2 x crustless 50/50 bread 1.5
70g tuna 1
1 tbsp x light mayo 0.5
WW s&v hoops 1
Mullerlight choc n orange 1.5

Snack:
1 x WW flapjack square 0.5

Dinner:
2 x WW wraps 3
1 x chicken breast 2.5
80g Tesco frozen Meditteranean veg 1.5
WW sour cream 1

Snack:
WW apple crumble slice 1.5 with WW vanilla yog poured on top 0.5!

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
5 x NAS squash
1 x green tea with pineapple & grapefruit

Exercise:
45 mins on the Wii Fit, aerobic/balance exercises

Total Points used today: 19.5/20

Last edited:
Hey tinyshoes menus look yummy! can i ask where you got the WW sour cream? I love chicken wraps but couldn't find any in my local asda. thanks :O)

Hey tinyshoes menus look yummy! can i ask where you got the WW sour cream? I love chicken wraps but couldn't find any in my local asda. thanks :O)
Thanks Ugg! I try to have a variety of food otherwise I quickly get bored and crave naughty things even more than I do already haha! The WW sour cream I got from Tesco (online shopping), and the wraps too. I don't know if there are different brands of wraps for the same points value as the WW ones - i find that they break up quite easily (better if you warm them in microwave before using them). My chicken wraps were lovely last night though - h2b doesn't like them so thought I would make them while he wasn't there!! Yum!

Friday 27th February - omg that's almost ANOTHER month gone!! - WI Day today and I have lost another 1.5lbs! Really happy with that especially after the weekend I had - I am REALLY going to TRY and stick to it a little more this weekend (going to limit myself to 24 points Fri and Sat which I know is 4 over what I should have but at least I will still be in control and is ALOT better than last weekend!) and see if I can lose the same again next week, I'm quite happy losing that every week seems a sensible amount :D Here's to another good week - have a good weekend everyone!!

Breakfast:
Porridge with 180ml ss milk 3

Snack:
WW choc biscuits 1.5

Lunch:
WW tomato & lentil soup 3
4 wm crackerbread 1
2 LC light triangles 1

Snack:
WW flapjack x 1 square 0.5 (hardly worth having I know they are so tiny, but I find that one just keeps me going while I cook Dinner and they are sweet too so stop me craving naughty sweet things!!)

Dinner:
Tesco LC sweet chilli chicken with egg fried rice 8
20g Tesco prawn crackers 2

Snack:
Cadburys highlights 0.5
Small dash of Baileys 2?

Drink:
2 x decaf coffee
4 x NAS squash

Total points used: 22.5/24

Last edited:
Well done!:clap: -1.5lbs it is a great result especially when you been a bit "naughty" with your points:)
Good luck:)
Thanks, I know, I didn't expect to lose any really, I did go a fair way over my points!! I really struggle at weekends so I'm setting myself a higher amount of points for Fri's and Sat's - if this completely stops me losing weight I'll stop doing this, but I think it might stop me going totally out of control every weekend. We will see!! Having said that I've finally got around to looking at the thread regarding how many points you can have because I have an old book which says 10-12 stone is 20 points, however I should only be having 19 now I'm down into the 10's!! So I will start that on Monday - 24 points for Fri and Sat, 20 for Sun then down to 19 starting Mon! I know it's a bit naughty upping my points for a weekend but whatever it takes to control what I'm eating I'll give it a go....

Tinyshoes: I think you have a good idea to experiment like this. It is like a 'wendie plan' on your own. I think I will have to move my points around coming week because it is my BF bday and we are eating out three times! Have a good weekend:)

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Unfortunately yesterday didn't go as planned - it was either go and see my Dad and his wife and eat what she had cooked, or go home and eat alone! I opted to go to my Dad's and the food was great but definitely NOT great for my diet! I will post my diary from yesterday in a few minutes. Anyway I have done well today and done LOTS of housework so I'm just hoping I have worked the extra points off! Sounds like you've got a nice week coming up, enjoy!

Saturday 28th February - bridesmaid dress shopping - knew it would be a challenge to stick to it today as eating at other people's houses!!

Breakfast:
2 x weetabix with 125ml milk 3

Lunch:
Small portion ww chips 2
2/3 WW pizza 4
WW peanut bar 1.5 lovely tasted like a Tracker bar!!!

Dinner - points very estimated!:
Small amount chicken 1.5
Medium portion rice 4
Homemade curry sauce (tinned toms/spices) 0
Mini naan bread 2.5
3 x mini onion bhaji 2 each? = 6
1 x samosa 2
Piece of 'light' cheesecake 4?

Total points used: estimated at 30.5! :eek: Just hoping that all the walking around I've done today will offset this a little bit. Ah well, you've still got to live - I considered not going to see my Dad coz I knew I would end up going over my points coz his wife was cooking a curry and then realised that was just ridiculous!! He has been ill recently and I can't believe I even considered letting my diet get in the way of going to see him! Sometimes ya have to put the diet aside I guess......will get straight back on it.....

Sunday 1st March - have done lots and lots of housework today I have hardly sat down!! Just hoping that makes up for yesterday's slip up! Have had a good day today....

Breakfast:
1 x potato waffle 1.5
1 x fried egg (with frylite) 1.5

Lunch:
WW spicy chicken oval bite pizza 3.5
WW cheese tortillas 1

Snack:
WW caramel wafer 1.5

Dinner:
WW sweet chilli chicken ready meal (lovely) 4.5
20g Tesco prawn crackers 2
2 x ww garlic doughballs 1

Snack:
Bag of Maltesers 3.5

Drink:
5 x NAS squash
1 x diet cherryade
2 x decaf coffee

Total points used: 20/20 - I am SO happy I've stuck to it today, have been really active too!! Tomorrow will be a bit of a challenge as h2b is coming home after being away since Thurs so I think we are going out for a meal somewhere. I will try to be as sparing as possible with my points and then try to choose wisely while we're out!!

Monday 2nd March - h2b back today!! :D Meal out at lunchtime at a 'Two for one' pub, but tried to pick the 'best' thing on the menu!!

Breakfast:
40g Nestle wholegrain clusters with 125ml ss milk 3.5

Lunch:
Quorn chilli with rice, tortilla chips and a few chips (ordered as a side order by h2b - aaaarrrrghhh!)
Guestimated points to be:
Quorn mince - 1.5
Tbsp kidney beans - 0.5
Medium portion rice - 3
Around 10 tortilla chips - 3?
Around 10 chips - 3?
Small dollop of sour cream - 1?
Chilli sauce - 1 for any oil etc?

Dinner:
WW ham and pineapple pizza oval 3.5
WW cheese puffs 1

Exercise:
35 mins on Wii Fit - balance and aerobics!

Total points used (a bit estimated though!): 21/20! ah well plus the Wii Fit exercise, hopefully more or less on track today then!

Tuesday 3rd March - going to try and cut down to 19 points from today as I am now in the 10's!

Breakfast:
Oatsosimple original with milk 3

Snack:
Alpen Light bar 1

Lunch:
WW chicken potato leek soup 2
2 x 50/50 crustless bread 1.5
2 x satsuma 0.5

Snack:
Slice ham 1

Dinner:
2 x potato waffles 3
1/2 can baked beans 2
1 x 'fried' egg in frylite 1.5

Snack:
WW choc n mint sundae 2.5
WW caramel wafer 1.5

Drink:
4 x NAS squash
2 x decaf coffee
1 x diet cherryade
1 x tea

Total points used today: 19.5, oops was meant to be on 19 today!!

Exercise: will try to do 30 mins on Wii Fit although have a load of ironing to do :sigh: so not sure if I'll get time tonight - nope no time, did loads of ironing!!

Last edited:
Depressed.

Hi , Can I join in? Feeling very depressed today. Joined ww again in Sept and lost 9½lbs by Christmas - slow, but ok. However, since then between the ups & downs have only really lost 1lb. Was up again ½lb last night - help!
Hi everyone! Ok if I join in? :) I've been sort of half doing Slimming World since last July but only lost 10lbs now I'm fed up of it coz all I seem to do is think about food and I've got that fed up I don't want to eat anything but junk now!! Decided to change to WW because I lost 3 stone on it 5 years ago (2 stayed off!) and you really can eat anything as long as you stick within your points so I'm looking forward to it. I think I can have 20 points (weight is 11 st 1 lb - is 20 right does anyone know?). I'm 30, and am getting married in October :D so want to lose a stone and a half by June time really so that I can maintain up to my wedding, or that's the hope! I don't do ANY exercise and know I need to work on that just trying to pluck the courage up to go back swimming but I HATE my thighs!!!! :rolleyes: Anyway that's the introduction over, I will post my diary on here every day - if anyone has any tips or comments please feel free to tell me as I don't go to a club and some things may have changed since I last did this!!! As I don't know anything about the 'new' plans I will just be following the old points one!

Sherry - I don't know about my local Asda's selling those 'Real Crisps' but I have definitely bought them from Wilko's/Wilkinson's in the past, again don't know if you have one of those shops anywhere near you!!

Hi , Can I join in? Feeling very depressed today. Joined ww again in Sept and lost 9½lbs by Christmas - slow, but ok. However, since then between the ups & downs have only really lost 1lb. Was up again ½lb last night - help!
Hiya, yeah sure join in! 9 1/2 lbs is a good loss! I was doing a different diet from July to Jan this year and only lost 10 lbs!! Maybe try eating different things, or adding in just a little bit more exercise than you normally do (which for me was easy because I don't do ANY!). Just need to find ways to keep motivated.....good luck!!! We can do it!

Back